Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 38. (Read 45901 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ICO will last exactly one month. And what if there are unsold tokens or vice versa: will they buy all the tokens ahead of time?
Unsold tokens will be burned.
How will it look like?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
To withdraw tokens from the stock exchange on your MEW wallet, I can without commission?
Small commission - 2SRG tokens as i know
No fee when you withdraw from OrderBook. I have exact answer from order book support.
Where is it better to store tokens? And where then will the dividends fall?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
ICO will last exactly one month. And what if there are unsold tokens or vice versa: will they buy all the tokens ahead of time?
Unsold tokens will be burned.
Is there any way out on Steam? As an option, do donate with the help of crypto currency.
In the future, of course, yes, but we will be realistic - to get to the giants, first we need to start the system on a smaller scale. For you, a big plus is that our tokens are part of the company's profits.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Did I understand correctly that to buy coins, I need to register an account on the exchange, fiat on the air and wait for sales, then buying N coins, I can withdraw them from the stock exchange. Will you have a local wallet?

What does the local wallet mean? After the end of fees, you can withdraw your tokens to another exchange or to your wallet.
Activity: 70
Did I understand correctly that to buy coins, I need to register an account on the exchange, fiat on the air and wait for sales, then buying N coins, I can withdraw them from the stock exchange. Will you have a local wallet?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hey, welcome to our project. Please feel free to reach out with any question.
Is there any way out on Steam? As an option, do donate with the help of crypto currency.
We are developing our product along to the ICO. At the moment we are testing our game platform. Very soon you will be able to see and appreciate the full SRG module, to understand how it works.

If you have any questions - you can ask them in our telegram chat
([EN] https://t.me/srgcommunityen
[RU] https://t.me/srgcommunityru).

We work hard for you, thanks for your support and being with us!

its very useful items at this time.I hope this campaign will be succeeded.

Thanks for your support!  Wink
Hello dev, I join FB bounty and doing the task but why my stakes is empty?
FB link = https://www.facebook.com/heru.ristanto.52
SS       = 140

Need help please and thank you.

hello, pm her in telegram @kissnger
She is responsible for bounty campaign
Will it be possible to carry out sales or transfer operations to third parties with purchased tokens in the future?
As any ERC20 tokens it'll be possible after ICO. But where? While it was announced some little exchanges. And on own eth wallet.

In one or two months SRG tokens will be placed on much more Exchanges.
Daniil “Zeus” Teslenko is our new adviser. He is a cybersportsman, professional player in Counter-Strike, captain of Natus Vincere, as well as the founder and Director of the eSports organization Pro100. Champion of PGL Major Kraków in the team Gambit Gaming. The founder of the project Zeuscyberschool.

Daniil consults us on the issue of promotion in e-sports and establishing business contacts with developers.

I don't like CS but men work in interested side and can to know what need to promote. Congrats with active development!

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Tokens on Mew will come or will their wallet be?
It's ERC20 token. That's why tokens get to OrderBook, but later you can move it anywhere. On exchanges also
The warrant book is a protected platform, it is also a stock exchange, the wallet on it is exclusively yours, and not like on other exchanges. Withdraw from the Orders will be possible on any ERC20 wallet immediately after the ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
To withdraw tokens from the stock exchange on your MEW wallet, I can without commission?
Small commission - 2SRG tokens as i know
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
its very useful items at this time.I hope this campaign will be succeeded.
Pages:
Jump to: