Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 41. (Read 45901 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Why will the price of your SRG token grow?

The more people are connected to the SRG community, the more turnover of in-game tokens, which means the company's revenue growth, which directly affects the profit of the token to be paid to the holders.
Can you tell us more about the tokens in the SRG community?
Which exchanges will trade the SRG token at an early stage?

SRG token is an investment token that is sold exclusively during the ICO period of the company and entitles the owner of the token to receive a share of the profits from the SRG community. GMP is a token that is released exclusively by the incoming financial stream, which serves to reward partners in the SRG community system. After the ICO is over, we will issue a GMP token, and everyone will be able to use the GMP functionality on the SRG community platform or exchange on the exchange. On our part, instructions and the release date will be provided.

The exchanges are: orderbook and coinsbank.
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
Why will the price of your SRG token grow?
why are you sure that players will cooperate with you and become referrals?
We do not claim that all players will cooperate with us, we believe that a conversion of at least 5% will be interesting to earn real money, since our target referrer will be users in the age group of 12-20 years. Typically at this age, young people are looking for opportunities to earn pocket money, and with our help you can not just make pocket money, but also build a successful business.
Do you plan make app for Windows Phone, iOS and Android?
Start the demo, we plan to launch on iOS and Android. As for Windows Phone, the current development is planned after the ICO.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
why are you sure that players will cooperate with you and become referrals?
Activity: 70
Where can I get information about your smart contract?
How does the ICO work?

All investors will receive SRG tokens to their wallets right after the ICO, the tokens will also be displayed on crypto-exchanges and they can be bought or sold.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Daniil “Zeus” Teslenko is our new adviser. He is a cybersportsman, professional player in Counter-Strike, captain of Natus Vincere, as well as the founder and Director of the eSports organization Pro100. Champion of PGL Major Kraków in the team Gambit Gaming. The founder of the project Zeuscyberschool.

Daniil consults us on the issue of promotion in e-sports and establishing business contacts with developers.

I don't like CS but men work in interested side and can to know what need to promote. Congrats with active development!
Will it be possible to carry out sales or transfer operations to third parties with purchased tokens in the future?

Our ERC20 tokens can therefore be passed on to any cryptotices and exchanges Smiley
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
Can i invest with exchange??
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
how many tokens in total are you issuing?
Daniil “Zeus” Teslenko is our new adviser. He is a cybersportsman, professional player in Counter-Strike, captain of Natus Vincere, as well as the founder and Director of the eSports organization Pro100. Champion of PGL Major Kraków in the team Gambit Gaming. The founder of the project Zeuscyberschool.

Daniil consults us on the issue of promotion in e-sports and establishing business contacts with developers.

good me done read this project and nice a SRG commuity and bounty this medium https://medium.com/@srgcommunity/srg-bounty-campaign-play-earn-1a44122114db
me done join and come suport Grin

thanks for your support!  Wink
Activity: 601
good me done read this project and nice a SRG commuity and bounty this medium https://medium.com/@srgcommunity/srg-bounty-campaign-play-earn-1a44122114db
me done join and come suport Grin
Start the demo, we plan to launch on iOS and Android. As for Windows Phone, the current development is planned after the ICO.
Thank you for your question!
 is there any profit for developers
Pages:
Jump to: