Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 53. (Read 45901 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Do not you think that at the moment it all looks very damp? The main mining through the referrals was already there, and he showed himself not on the best side.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Is there a dialogue with Mail.ru? For example, about the exchange of warbucks?

Yes, in warface
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
Is there a dialogue with Mail.ru? For example, about the exchange of warbucks?
On the Orderbook tokens will participate in the calculation of dividends?

any tokens with dividends, which are on the orderbook, will receive dividends without any problems.
Activity: 70
On the Orderbook tokens will participate in the calculation of dividends?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
After what time is expected to receive profit from the deposit and on what does it depend on?
First dividends after 6 months and twice in year. As you see profit size depends on market, roadmap fulfillment and good marketing.
After what time is expected to receive profit from the deposit and on what does it depend on?
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
Did I understand correctly that to buy coins, I need to register an account on the stock exchange, fiat on the air and wait for sales, then buying N coins, I can withdraw them from the stock exchange. Will you have a local wallet?
Ain't this was distributed as ERC20 token? If there is no local wallet or mew wallet then how we could store it other on an exchange?
Where can I get information about your smart contract?

check Etherscan
Seems like a good project. Joining the airdrop & we'll wait until it rise.
Good luck  Smiley
Where are you see airdrop? It's tokensale. And for this project airdrop not need as I see. Team choices another way for promotion and it's not bad!
Seems like a good project. Joining the airdrop & we'll wait until it rise.
Good luck  Smiley
Did I understand correctly that to buy coins, I need to register an account on the stock exchange, fiat on the air and wait for sales, then buying N coins, I can withdraw them from the stock exchange. Will you have a local wallet?

yes, you're right
Activity: 70
Where can I get information about your smart contract?
Will the SRG module be available for only two platforms?
Initially, yes. At the first stage, we plan to make applications for personal computers (Windows, Mac OS) and for mobile platforms (iOS, Android). In the future, there are already plans to exit our application under the console.
I read WP. Question about dividends. Payments will be in ETH?

Tokens, which are on the exchange, won't participate in sharing of dividents.
Will the SRG module be available for only two platforms?
Activity: 140
dear dev ,,, i follow srg bounty twitter campaign ,, when get reward from bounty distribution result ,, if i hold srg coin in orderbook.io, will i get dividend, thanks you very much
I read WP. Question about dividends. Payments will be in ETH?
And what about other currencies? With the same purpose? Type gmc, etc. How are things with competitors?

To create players community - is the main aim of every online project connected with game industry. But ways are different. We create a decentralized loyalty program for online applications built on blockchain technology, introducing our system to online games.
If I withdraw my SRG tokens from orderbook.io, will I receive dividends?

If your wallet supports dividends - yes.
In most cases, answer - yes, In case of Exchanges, in most cases - no

I store my tokens in MyEtherWallet, does it support dividends?
Yes, MyEtherWallet, Parity, Orderbook etc supports dividends. But you'll need hold it, I mean tokens, on your wallet.
You can hold before snapshot for dividend calculations. Not need to hold all time I think. But dividends means that USA etc investors can't participate - it's not utility token
Pages:
Jump to: