Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 52. (Read 45901 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Have you developers for future develop "keep an eye" or need to seek? Or ICO fund raising will correct all plans?
Have you developers for future develop "keep an eye" or need to seek? Or ICO fund raising will correct all plans?
Guys, you failed. May be, you agree a list of questions among themselves? It's leaves some negative filling.

Partnership with PRO100 is weighty fact! Team PRO100 is strong! Project development go!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Bro there are many ICO rating and ranking websites nowadays, i do not know which one is the best, in my personal opinion srg is a safe and potential project, we will see the final results once they achieve the funding targets and get listed on exchanges.
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Didn't see any information
How will the blockchain be used in your product?
Blockchain Technology would be used for SRG profit driven token. It'll also be used for the distribution and allocation of rewards to referers and partners of the SRG community. This is to ensure that the system isn't abuse
Guys, how China and Korea ban to ICO can to influence on success? Is asia developers and company to work with your platform on wave of many restrictions?

It can’t influence, everything is okay
Didn't see any information
How will the blockchain be used in your product?
Activity: 84
What is the minimum soft and hard cap?
How to invest? Can I invest with Exchange?

You can invest from anywhere. But if from exchange then tokens will return to exchange wallet not your.

It's quiet dangerous, because you can lose all your tokens. There are no opportunity to write deposit address from exchange to get yours tokens back. They will be send to a general exchange address, not to your own.
Use MEW.
Which question such answer. In srg.io you can invest from exchange because tokens will be sended to orderbook wallet for all, not to return in wallet-sender. That's why you can pay from any wallets

You can invest from anywhere. But if from exchange then tokens will return to exchange wallet not your.
Activity: 586
you can wait till 10 - November and join ICO. you should register their website to get any news update
https://srg.io/
Great news!
PRO100 has become our new partner! PRO100 is one of the oldest eSports organizations in the world. PRO100 has been playong since 2001. During the period this Counter Strike team managed to win dozens of titles in the international arena. PRO100 is a team of real professionals.

The information about this partnership you can find on their website (http://pro100.gg/) and in their announcment (https://vk.com/pro100official?w=wall-131074287_28196).

I think they have already raised good amount, about your question, mostly projects refund if they think that the funding amount can not help in developing their project.

What if the minimum investment threshold is not reached?
I hope their partnership with GPB and other not named organizations is give them softcap or near. But it must be a chance to participate small investors - project really good!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think they have already raised good amount, about your question, mostly projects refund if they think that the funding amount can not help in developing their project.

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Yes, they do have an official bounty campaign, details can be accessed here: https://medium.com/@srgcommunity/srg-bounty-campaign-play-earn-1a44122114db
Regards!

Hello everybody. Tell me please. Does this project have a topic for the campaign bounty?
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Hello everybody. Tell me please. Does this project have a topic for the campaign bounty?
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is there a dialogue with Mail.ru? For example, about the exchange of warbucks?

Yes, in warface
Warface is very popular game with huge number of active players.

If the partnership will be successful, then even for a start, this is an excellent target audience and a large flow of platform users.
I keep my fists on so that everything will be successful!
Activity: 84
Do not you think that at the moment it all looks very damp? The main mining through the referrals was already there, and he showed himself not on the best side.

Why do you think that they are mining?
Pages:
Jump to: