Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 48. (Read 45901 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Great project, let's have more news on fresh activities, it's very interesting how the development of the demo module is going on.

Thanks  Wink
we will do our best
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Where can I find the technical details of your project?
Activity: 602
Activity: 84
On the Orderbook tokens will participate in the calculation of dividends?

Orderbook is a protected platform, it is also a stock exchange, the wallet on it is exclusively yours, and not like on other exchanges. Withdraw from the Orders will be possible on any ERC20 wallet immediately after the ICO.
The beauty of the Orender is that it's your personal wallet, not your internal address on the stock exchange. Therefore, any tokens with dividends, lying on the warrant book without any problems receive dividends.
To withdraw tokens from the stock exchange on my MEW wallet, I will be able to without commission?
Yes. The warrant book is a protected area, it is also a stock exchange, the wallet on it is exclusively yours, and not like on other exchanges. Withdraw from the Orders will be possible on any ERC20 wallet immediately after the ICO.
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
On the Orderbook tokens will participate in the calculation of dividends?
Activity: 336
hey dev any airdrop or bounty campaign?
how will the dividend distribution take place
To withdraw tokens from the stock exchange on my MEW wallet, I will be able to without commission?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi guys! I didn't know that you have Escrow service provided by Blue Investment Bank (BIB) Malaysia- nice addition to the token sale. ICO starts on November 10th - what will be the price on ICO and what will you suggest bonuses, didn't find on the website/
First week after ICO starts 20% bonus.
All info on the site Smiley

Thank you blockchainz_rm for the explanation,  I guess scrolled too fast the page, the text is a bit small, so missed it:Smiley Not bad for a week 20%, usually it is much shorter period. Maybe you know what is the current amount of total raised money?

I heard in Telegram chat, that approximately $1M already rised on presale and founders going to attend series of conference and whale's meetups before ICO starts.
If you collaborate with developers, did not you have an idea to replace the in-game currency with your token completely?

All right, just time to do it.
what are the benefits for developers? I did not really understand until I read

1) we attract players primarily through referral programs. Thus, we exclude bots and poor-quality traffic
2) saving the budget, as developers are reducing the budget for advertising. Our module is free and integrated into the developers' application
3) a motivated flow of players. Our loyalty program will launch viral marketing in any gaming project, so there will be a natural attraction of users

Thank you, it became clearer. And do not tell me to keep tokens better?

Better on the OrbBook, but basically here as you want. From a security point of view, it's better on the Orender, in terms of convenience and personal preferences, everyone chooses for himself.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

what will happen to the unsold tokens?

As written in whitepaper -  they will be burnt.
And if roadmap and business plan is right owners wait increasing price per one token.  Because coins will be more rare.

Where will your tokens trade?
SRG tokens will be placed right after ICO on: Orderbook, Hitbtc, Livecoin and Coinsbank.
After one or two months SRG tokens will be placed on much more Exchanges.

Orderbook and Hitbtc - no doubt. But other? team approve this? Or it your opinion?

This is the tying of the team into telegrams. It would be desirable, of course, for the coin to go to larger stock exchanges. For example bittrex.
Activity: 70
If you collaborate with developers, did not you have an idea to replace the in-game currency with your token completely?
what are the benefits for developers? I did not really understand until I read
Activity: 896
Merit: 251

And if roadmap and business plan is right owners wait increasing price per one token.  Because coins will be more rare.

Where will your tokens trade?
SRG tokens will be placed right after ICO on: Orderbook, Hitbtc, Livecoin and Coinsbank.
After one or two months SRG tokens will be placed on much more Exchanges.

Orderbook and Hitbtc - no doubt. But other? team approve this? Or it your opinion?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Pages:
Jump to: