Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 49. (Read 45901 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

what will happen to the unsold tokens?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Great project, let's have more news on fresh activities, it's very interesting how the development of the demo module is going on.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi guys! I didn't know that you have Escrow service provided by Blue Investment Bank (BIB) Malaysia- nice addition to the token sale. ICO starts on November 10th - what will be the price on ICO and what will you suggest bonuses, didn't find on the website/
First week after ICO starts 20% bonus.
All info on the site Smiley

Thank you blockchainz_rm for the explanation,  I guess scrolled too fast the page, the text is a bit small, so missed it:Smiley Not bad for a week 20%, usually it is much shorter period. Maybe you know what is the current amount of total raised money?

And price for one SRG token will be $2. Plus bonus.
Notice, that total amount of tokens is only 20.000.000.
And all unsold tokens will be burned.
Soft cap is $3.000.000
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Hi guys! I didn't know that you have Escrow service provided by Blue Investment Bank (BIB) Malaysia- nice addition to the token sale. ICO starts on November 10th - what will be the price on ICO and what will you suggest bonuses, didn't find on the website/

Thank you blockchainz_rm for the explanation,  I guess scrolled too fast the page, the text is a bit small, so missed it:Smiley Not bad for a week 20%, usually it is much shorter period. Maybe you know what is the current amount of total raised money?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 854
Merit: 398
how will the dividend distribution take place
Enough!
For all of these questions answers were given many times.
Switch the page of topic for 5-10 pages back and look carefully and you will find what you need, be sure.
Activity: 175
Merit: 113

the dividend distribution process proceeds in two stages: obtaining accurate data on the distribution of the tokens SRG between token holdings (the dividend report) and the distribution of the company's profit between the owners of the tokens
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 406
Why did you decide to make a token immediately on the exchange? This is inconvenient for those who want to hold them.
Tokens are set on the purse of the exchange, it's the safest thing. Again, this does not mean that your token is placed on the exchange, which means that your token is stored on your wallet.
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
Why did you decide to make a token immediately on the exchange? This is inconvenient for those who want to hold them.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Where will your tokens trade?
Too early say about it. Let team to create core ICO than further by roadmap. Flip investors not goal auditory for those projects IMO.
And what about other currencies?
You can pay in BTC, ETH or EUR.
Where will your tokens trade?
SRG tokens will be placed right after ICO on: Orderbook, Hitbtc, Livecoin and Coinsbank.
After one or two months SRG tokens will be placed on much more Exchanges.
Hey. Please tell me who the bounty manager is. Who should I write if there are problems?
Here is a bounty telegram channel: https://t.me/srg_bounty
There is a bounty manager: @kissnger

By the way, srg main channel for questions about project: https://t.me/srgcommunityen
Hey. Please tell me who the bounty manager is. Who should I write if there are problems?
Try to ask santygo777
He is a topic manager, maybe he can help with your problem.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Activity: 644
What did you mean? You can buy this token for ETH and BTC. I did not understand your question
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
ICYMI: SRG Community: A Decentralized Gaming Platform For Gamers & Developers.

Here's a comprehensive article about the SRG Community Platform Featuring — SRG Platform, Difference between GMP & SRG tokens and overall ICO information.

Read the full blog post: https://medium.com/@Simeon4real/srg-community-a-decentralized-gaming-platform-for-gamers-developers-80524174ca6e

Just great!
I would like to have more such reviews. And it is necessary to promote such articles as much as possible.
I will share a link in social networks, if you do not mind?
Pages:
Jump to: