Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 64. (Read 45901 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
After what time is expected to receive profit from the deposit and on what does it depend on?
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
SRG on ICO Drops at https://icodrops.com/srg/
Not a lot raised on this time, but we have time. Adding for sites such icodrops have a positive influence for success of ICO.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Чтo бyдeт,
1. c инвecтopaми
2. пpoeктoм,
ecли вы нe coбepeтe минимaльнyю cyммy в 3кк$?
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
Why will the price of your SRG token grow?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
ICO will last exactly one month. And what if there are unsold tokens or vice versa: will they buy all the tokens ahead of time?

Unsold tokens will be burned.

How will it look like?

A smart contract is written. When hour X is reached, it removes unsold tokens.
ICO will last exactly one month. And what if there are unsold tokens or vice versa: will they buy all the tokens ahead of time?

How will it look like?

Where can I find the technical details of your project?

All the details can be found in the technical part of the FAQ in github.
The member of our team, Dmitry Lagutin, will attend the event which will take place in Ekaterinbourg on the 17th of October. This event will be organized by our friends, CryptoStudents and Gamity, and with Cryptania's support. There will be a lot of presentations and possibilities to communicate with representatives of different projects and ask them questions. Dmitry will present our project there Wink

Which results? Wink Are queue for token buy? But I'm glad that project begun to gain momentum. Great idea and we need more popularity and more fame. Question. Are you plan to use etherium blockchain or own in future?

Of course, there is a queue, hurry up Wink
Yes, we plan to create our proper Blockchain using the code graffen
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
Where can I find the technical details of your project?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What is the expected ROI?

We use two-factor authentication (2FA). We also have the option to change the password if you need to access your profile.

You can see our White paper, where we analyzed the perspectives of our community in comparison with the gaming industry.
How do I know that my ETH will not be stolen?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
The member of our team, Dmitry Lagutin, will attend the event which will take place in Ekaterinbourg on the 17th of October. This event will be organized by our friends, CryptoStudents and Gamity, and with Cryptania's support. There will be a lot of presentations and possibilities to communicate with representatives of different projects and ask them questions. Dmitry will present our project there Wink

Which results? Wink Are queue for token buy? But I'm glad that project begun to gain momentum. Great idea and we need more popularity and more fame. Question. Are you plan to use etherium blockchain or own in future?

Pages:
Jump to: