Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 70. (Read 45901 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Pre-sale gives the first results! During 4 days of negotiations with crypto-funds and business angels we have sold over 230 000 tokens. There are only 3 days left til the end of the pre-sale. Don't miss the opportunity to buy SRG tokens with 25% discount.
Excellent beginning. Sure core ICO will be extra fast. And we all help with this. Sorry for repeat but have you hard cap for presale? Or no?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Pre-sale gives the first results! During 4 days of negotiations with crypto-funds and business angels we have sold over 230 000 tokens. There are only 3 days left til the end of the pre-sale. Don't miss the opportunity to buy SRG tokens with 25% discount.
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Guys, what a presale goal? Is weekend is a weekend for participants? Wink May be any news or articles?
There is no goal if I am not mistaken. But everyone can buy tokens with 25% off now

Hi, guys, had busy days, didn't follow up, I see that 3 days left until the end of the presale, is presale collected amount available for public? If yes, could you please provide the link to etherscan.io ? What is the minimum amount of investment in presale? Thanks
I do not think that address for contributions is for the public. All contributions do via orderbook. The minimum amount is 0.01ETH.
You can buy with 25% off during 3 days.
If team want clear and honest relationship than their write results of presale self. I want to know because would to want to forecast supply tokens on main ICO.
Sure, you are right. But the team can say us how many tokens were sold after the presale and main ICO event. I hope it will be

Thanks for reply, I know that  most porject don't show the results of the pre-sale, but for sure they need to show it at the end of the ICO, so the general picture will be clear and transaparent.
Activity: 644
Guys, what a presale goal? Is weekend is a weekend for participants? Wink May be any news or articles?
There is no goal if I am not mistaken. But everyone can buy tokens with 25% off now

Hi, guys, had busy days, didn't follow up, I see that 3 days left until the end of the presale, is presale collected amount available for public? If yes, could you please provide the link to etherscan.io ? What is the minimum amount of investment in presale? Thanks
I do not think that address for contributions is for the public. All contributions do via orderbook. The minimum amount is 0.01ETH.
If team want clear and honest relationship than their write results of presale self. I want to know because would to want to forecast supply tokens on main ICO.
Sure, you are right. But the team can say us how many tokens were sold after the presale and main ICO event. I hope it will be

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

Activity: 1554
Making Smart Money Work
Almost every famous person has dark sides. But anyway this person helps us to develop our project. I think you are interested in it’s development and in increasing of our token’s price. It’s better to support us than being against of our partners whoever they were.

I have visited SRG site but there is no official update related Mr. Fahri Hamzah inside SRG Team, maybe he just personally interested to introduce cryptocurrency and supported crypto in Indonesian. Like Putin in Russian. So citizen more safety when they invest.
Almost every famous person has dark sides. But anyway this person helps us to develop our project. I think you are interested in it’s development and in increasing of our token’s price. It’s better to support us than being against of our partners whoever they were.
A dark PR is marketing too. Even a bad person can help a project to be more popular and so on.
Any PR - white or black - can make more famous. After that people usually interested deeper. And it becomes good for project - all will to pay attention.
Yes, Fahri Hamza not Floyd Maywether. Imo SRG team need to work more to create project community. It's very important for further development and lifeline.
It's not necessary to attract a famous person to make a good project community. Instead of this you should  make Q&A sessions, for example, make detail posts about project, I think
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Today Deputy Chairman of the Indonesian Parliament, Mr. Fahri Hamzah, has joined to our advisor team. The politician is interested in the project and noted that he would do his best for its development in Indonesia.

https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahri_Hamzah

Are you seriously ?
LOL...

What’s the problem?
Are you sure with this person. While the citizens alone no one likes it. Try to find out more about this person.
Yes, Fahri Hamza not Floyd Maywether. Imo SRG team need to work more to create project community. It's very important for further development and lifeline.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Today Deputy Chairman of the Indonesian Parliament, Mr. Fahri Hamzah, has joined to our advisor team. The politician is interested in the project and noted that he would do his best for its development in Indonesia.

Are you seriously ?
LOL...

What’s the problem?
Please read this
https://sumber.com/hukum-politik/berita-terkini-hukum-politik/sumber/prestasi-kpk-selalu-dianggap-negatif,-pemerintah-malah-dianggap-berternak-maling-oleh-wakil-ketua-dpr-ini.html

And than please check Twitter account Fahri hamzah
https://twitter.com/fahrihamzah

I give you some example his post on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Fahrihamzah/status/909055632631726085

https://twitter.com/Fahrihamzah/status/909076464292683777

https://twitter.com/Fahrihamzah/status/909077290927104001

Read reply from citizen.

no one citizen likes his behavior.
When does the ICO end?
ICO ends in the beginning of the November. Or when a hard cap will be reached
Activity: 495
Merit: 500

Are you seriously ?
LOL...

What’s the problem?
Pages:
Jump to: