Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 71. (Read 45901 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Yes, you can. And without any fee

Are the tokens already transferrable? I thought that the team should provide MEW details and confirm they are transferrable. Are you sure that it is possible to do it now? Did you do that? Thanks

I cannot send out my tokens from orderbook, please advise.

You can’t do it till the end of ICO
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Today Deputy Chairman of the Indonesian Parliament, Mr. Fahri Hamzah, has joined to our advisor team. The politician is interested in the project and noted that he would do his best for its development in Indonesia.

https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahri_Hamzah

Link source :
https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1964109800497901&id=1946132132295668

Are you seriously ?
LOL...
Activity: 406
Today Deputy Chairman of the Indonesian Parliament, Mr. Fahri Hamzah, has joined to our advisor team. The politician is interested in the project and noted that he would do his best for its development in Indonesia.

https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahri_Hamzah
Activity: 495
Merit: 500

Are the tokens already transferrable? I thought that the team should provide MEW details and confirm they are transferrable. Are you sure that it is possible to do it now? Did you do that? Thanks

I cannot send out my tokens from orderbook, please advise.
Activity: 644
Why only $45'000 are rised so far? Weak ad campaign?
There are too many ICO nowadays. Investors do not have enough money. Every new project will collect less and less money each time 
Activity: 896
Merit: 251

I don't have SRG on my order book wallet. But team said and usually such for ICO that tokens will transferable after TGE. I think SRG not exclusion.
Activity: 854
Merit: 398

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Why only $45'000 are rised so far? Weak ad campaign?
GUYS, I very like SRG ICO, but I think it would be much easier for investors to participate in ICO just sending ETH to dedicated address using MyEtherWallet and receive SRG tokens to ETH address from which ether was sent

It's the most common scheme nowadays

I think you miss opportunity to get more funds, using orderbook.io only...

Yes, it is really common, to lost your Ethereum by fishing and etc.
Orderbook it is not only safety wallet it is also Exchange.
Just try to use, it is easy and it is future of ICOs.
Ye, use this wallet/exchange is quite safe. And it is useful and friendly.

Can I send my SRG coins from orderbook to MEW?
GUYS, I very like SRG ICO, but I think it would be much easier for investors to participate in ICO just sending ETH to dedicated address using MyEtherWallet and receive SRG tokens to ETH address from which ether was sent

Not only SRG uses orderbook. It's safer to make ICO on exchange than direct sending ETH
Can I send my SRG coins from orderbook to MEW?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Yes, it is really common, to lost your Ethereum by fishing and etc.
Orderbook it is not only safety wallet it is also Exchange.
Just try to use, it is easy and it is future of ICOs.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Why you think so?
In the use of the site orderbook.io there is nothing complicated.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

How do i add SRG to MEW?
You can buy it on orderbook and there are not any details about contract address and decimals to add it in the MEW

I bought but can't seem to find it anywhere
Login to orderboo.io and you find it on tabs Balances. Before you buy was question about registration.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
How do i add SRG to MEW?
You can buy it on orderbook and there are not any details about contract address and decimals to add it in the MEW

Where exactly did you buy it?
How do i add SRG to MEW?

How do i add SRG to MEW?
How do i add SRG to MEW?
Activity: 854
Merit: 398

Your funds come from a usual address and not always bank know that this address is attached to to a crypto exchanger

What do you mean under usual address? Probably you are confused and we are talking about different things, I talk about fiat inflow from your/3rd party account on the crypto exchange to the regular your bank account, and in this case, they know that it is a crypto exchange.  Maybe you misunderstood me.
That's why it lives localbitcoins.com, localmonero etc. And all banks work against terror and money laundering. Crypto one of methods to make it. For project all fiat flow must be clear and control for no question about their origin.

You are right, about additional options, but again it also varies from country to country, as most local exchange offices are legal entities and usually by law have to take all KYC from the client, of course, they can do it without but it will be more illegal. If it is not an exchange office but private case, when you do P2P, there is an option that it can be a scam but I know people who are using this service and quite pleased.
Pages:
Jump to: