Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 67. (Read 45901 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
ICO will be finalized when, I did not find the end date of ICO.  And when will it be listed in the exchange?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The fact is that we have almost done a demo of our project, you can learn some of the open information on GitHub. Thank you for asking!

Good news, but I guess it will be great to have some video presentation  how it will look like as not all participants and potential investors can be good in GitHub, so it will be helpful to have an easier way of product presentation.
Yes, you are right. I don't work with Github, my speciality far from this. But I want to learn more and deeper. May be team will to hear community mention? Wink

Of course, our community's opinion is very important to us! We will find a solution of this problem, thanks)

The fact is that we have almost done a demo of our project, you can learn some of the open information on GitHub. Thank you for asking!

Good news, but I guess it will be great to have some video presentation  how it will look like as not all participants and potential investors can be good in GitHub, so it will be helpful to have an easier way of product presentation.

Okay, thanks for your advice)
Activity: 896
Merit: 251

Yes, you are right. I don't work with Github, my speciality far from this. But I want to learn more and deeper. May be team will to hear community mention? Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 398

Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think it's good, and it is better to project make payments in tokens.
By the way, the price of tokens, although unstable, but with the development of the project has every chance to grow.
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Will dividends be paid in tokens?
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is absolutely normal time to start paying dividends. I can even say that small. Usually it is not earlier than a year later that companies start to pay for investors.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
After what time is expected to receive profit from the deposit and on what does it depend on?

Approximately the first dividends, we plan to pay in 6-7 months, after the ICO. The fact is that we have almost done a demo of our project, you can learn some of the open information on GitHub. Thank you for asking!
Are we able to transfer our tokens October 12th as originally planned?

Approximately the first dividends, we plan to pay in 6-7 months, after the ICO. The fact is that we have almost done a demo of our project, you can learn some of the open information on GitHub. Thank you for asking!

We never had such a plan. Tokens can be forwarded after ICO rather than after a presale
Activity: 644
After what time is expected to receive profit from the deposit and on what does it depend on?
No one can promise profit for you. It's just a token for a platform which will be used in SRG ecosystem
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Activity: 84
What will be the use cases of the SRG tokens? will they be used for in-game purchasing?

Hello, the SRG tokens give you the opportunity to get a share of the company's profits. The more you buy tokens during the ICO, the more% you have from the net profit of the company. To use the platform, we issue a GMP token that will be used for internal settlements. More in WP https://srg.io/files/srg_white_paper_eng.pdf

Ok, can you orient about the numbers of assets spent by users in online-games??

users from Asia spent in 2016 mobile games $ 12.7 million. The amount of the Japanese is leading ($ 6.2 million). This is more than in the US. The greatest number of polishers, of course, in China. South Korea closes the top three ($ 1.3 million)
Activity: 84
What will be the use cases of the SRG tokens? will they be used for in-game purchasing?

Hello, the SRG tokens give you the opportunity to get a share of the company's profits. The more you buy tokens during the ICO, the more% you have from the net profit of the company. To use the platform, we issue a GMP token that will be used for internal settlements. More in WP https://srg.io/files/srg_white_paper_eng.pdf

Ok, can you orient about the numbers of assets spent by users in online-games??
Activity: 70
Can you tell me details about bonuses for investors?

read white paper, i saw information in it
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
Can you tell me details about bonuses for investors?

Pages:
Jump to: