Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 66. (Read 45901 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
what are the benefits for developers? I did not really understand until I read

1) we attract players primarily through referral programs. Thus, we exclude bots and poor-quality traffic
2) saving the budget, as developers are reducing the budget for advertising. Our module is free and integrated into the developers' application
3) a motivated flow of players. Our loyalty program will launch viral marketing in any gaming project, so there will be a natural attraction of users

If you collaborate with developers, did not you have an idea to replace the in-game currency with your token completely?
Activity: 70

1) we attract players primarily through referral programs. Thus, we exclude bots and poor-quality traffic
2) saving the budget, as developers are reducing the budget for advertising. Our module is free and integrated into the developers' application
3) a motivated flow of players. Our loyalty program will launch viral marketing in any gaming project, so there will be a natural attraction of users

Thank you, it became clearer. And do not tell me to keep tokens better?

Better on the OrbBook, but basically here as you want. From a security point of view, it's better on the Orender, in terms of convenience and personal preferences, everyone chooses for himself.
Activity: 175
Merit: 113

Thank you, it became clearer. And do not tell me to keep tokens better?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Activity: 175
Merit: 113
how will the dividend distribution take place

the dividend distribution process proceeds in two stages: obtaining accurate data on the distribution of the tokens SRG between token holdings (the dividend report) and the distribution of the company's profit between the owners of the tokens

but what does the dividend report look like ?

to form a list of accounts for dividing up dividends, the SRG CommuniTY will take a snapshot of the blockage before each dividend distribution. This will allow to fix the current distribution of tokens between the tokens at the time of the selected block. The number of this key block and the preliminary date and time of its appearance

what is a smart contract Ethereum?

It is programmed to distribute profit between token holders in accordance with their shares. All payments are made in the ETH. Dividends will be sent to the addresses, the possession of which is confirmed with the help of the picture just

the dividend distribution process proceeds in two stages: obtaining accurate data on the distribution of the tokens SRG between token holdings (the dividend report) and the distribution of the company's profit between the owners of the tokens

to form a list of accounts for dividing up dividends, the SRG CommuniTY will take a snapshot of the blockage before each dividend distribution. This will allow to fix the current distribution of tokens between the tokens at the time of the selected block. The number of this key block and the preliminary date and time of its appearance

what is a smart contract Ethereum?

Activity: 644
Why did you decide to make a token immediately on the exchange? This is inconvenient for those who want to hold them.

Tokens are set on the purse of the exchange, it's the safest thing. Again, this does not mean that your token is placed on the exchange, which means that your token is stored on your wallet.

I think you shouldn't to place SRG token on an exchange before you will have a demo.
Why did you decide to make a token immediately on the exchange? This is inconvenient for those who want to hold them.

Tokens are set on the purse of the exchange, it's the safest thing. Again, this does not mean that your token is placed on the exchange, which means that your token is stored on your wallet.
Activity: 644
The interview with our CEO Nikita Petrov about SRG!
Unfortunately, it's in Rusian, but we hope some of you know this cool language  Cool Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0nmdojKPSs
Yes, I know for example. And it' is wonderful that this video has English subtitles  Cheesy
And what about other currencies?

With the same purpose. Type gmc, etc. How are things with competitors?

First of all, let's start with conceptual differences. Gathering a single community of players is the common goal of any online project related to the gaming industry, be it Gamecredits, Skincoin or Okcash. But the way to achieve the goal of each project is different.
For example, MobileGo wants to build its own playmarket, Skincoin creates a platform for selling and sharing skins. Our team realizes the goal through the monetization of viral marketing, which has repeatedly proved its effectiveness. We create a decentralized loyalty program, introducing our system into online games.

With the same purpose. Type gmc, etc. How are things with competitors?
The interview with our CEO Nikita Petrov about SRG!
Unfortunately, it's in Rusian, but we hope some of you know this cool language  Cool Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0nmdojKPSs
ICO will be finalized when, I did not find the end date of ICO.  And when will it be listed in the exchange?

ICO will end on the 4th of November.
After ICO you can withdraw tokens to the exchange
Pages:
Jump to: