Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐 - page 23. (Read 39902 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Yes, true, a nice and cozy one Wink

Can you help me with a link to a chat, please?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Yes, absolutely. Haven't you seen the scheme on their white paper?

Nope.. But I am definitely interested to find it out, can you help me, please? And what is circular economy btw?

You mean to help with finding the scheme? In few words, Circular Economy is a regenerative system in which waste become capital  Wink

Yes, with finding the scheme, please

On their home page - there is a "white paper" button on top. Click on that and choose White Paper. Then have a look at 4.1.2

Perfect, will have a look now. And I have also heard of Stacktical having a group chat with support on telegram, is it true?

Yes, true, a nice and cozy one Wink

Nope.. But I am definitely interested to find it out, can you help me, please? And what is circular economy btw?

You mean to help with finding the scheme? In few words, Circular Economy is a regenerative system in which waste become capital  Wink

On their home page - there is a "white paper" button on top. Click on that and choose White Paper. Then have a look at 4.1.2

Perfect, will have a look now. And I have also heard of Stacktical having a group chat with support on telegram, is it true?

You mean to help with finding the scheme? In few words, Circular Economy is a regenerative system in which waste become capital  Wink

You mean to help with finding the scheme? In few words, Circular Economy is a regenerative system in which waste become capital  Wink
Yes, absolutely. Haven't you seen the scheme on their white paper? And what is circular economy btw?

Nope.. But I am definitely interested to find it out, can you help me, please?
Good morning community. I wonder, does Stacktical support Business-to-Many Service Level Agreements?

Hey mate. You are right. Capitalizing on the benefits of a public Blockchain platform and its ability to automate the enforcement of Decentralized Service Level Agreements, Stacktical moves away from the traditional business-to-business context of such agreement and makes it possible to incentivize all application stakeholders based on service levels  Wink

Is it the first variation?

If I am not mistaken, it is the very first business-to-many variation of the framework ever created and a true reflection of their belief that all users are possibly entitled to compensation in the fact of performance failures of a service they use

Sounds good. And I have also read about Stacktical having Circular Economy. Is it true?

Good morning community. I wonder, does Stacktical support Business-to-Many Service Level Agreements?

Hey mate. You are right. Capitalizing on the benefits of a public Blockchain platform and its ability to automate the enforcement of Decentralized Service Level Agreements, Stacktical moves away from the traditional business-to-business context of such agreement and makes it possible to incentivize all application stakeholders based on service levels  Wink

If I am not mistaken, it is the very first business-to-many variation of the framework ever created and a true reflection of their belief that all users are possibly entitled to compensation in the fact of performance failures of a service they use

Sounds good. And I have also read about Stacktical having Circular Economy. Is it true?

Hey mate. You are right. Capitalizing on the benefits of a public Blockchain platform and its ability to automate the enforcement of Decentralized Service Level Agreements, Stacktical moves away from the traditional business-to-business context of such agreement and makes it possible to incentivize all application stakeholders based on service levels  Wink
Activity: 135
Makes sense. In general, as I see, Stacktical is now forming a lane in the industry and so far I believe they are driving it, being a leader

Definitely so  Wink

And is final product to be launched this year?

If i am not misteken, yes. Next on the roadmap is the Service Level Management platform Beta. And, if I am not mistaken, they have already shipped the POC

Oh, really? I thought that it is only planned to be shipped

They are overcoming you Alexis hahah  Grin They do faster than you think. But that's great, much better than it could have been, if everything was vice versa..  Cheesy.

Agree Greg  Grin okay, thank you for your assistance, have a great vacay

Thank you! Likewise  Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Makes sense. In general, as I see, Stacktical is now forming a lane in the industry and so far I believe they are driving it, being a leader

Definitely so  Wink

If i am not misteken, yes. Next on the roadmap is the Service Level Management platform Beta. And, if I am not mistaken, they have already shipped the POC

They are overcoming you Alexis hahah  Grin They do faster than you think. But that's great, much better than it could have been, if everything was vice versa..  Cheesy.

Agree Greg  Grin okay, thank you for your assistance, have a great vacay

Definitely so  Wink

Definitely so  Wink

Definitely so  Wink

Definitely so  Wink

Definitely so  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: