Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐 - page 21. (Read 39902 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Good afternoon. Anyone online, community? Just theoretical things to think over with me, if you guys have time now
Hi there sir. Sure, I am here Wink What is your question/idea?
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Anyone online, community? Just theoretical things to think over with me, if you guys have time now
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Wow, sounds good. As the industry grows, this should bring truly positive results

Of course, this is only the beginning of the road. And with the increasing cloud-first mentality of companies relying on SaaS products incidents are on the Rise...

Sounds good. Seems that the market for SLA is growing with the Cloud market itself Roll Eyes

Exactly, that's great point

And do you know, how many tokens are issued in total?

10 000 000 000 DSLA tokens in total Wink

Thanks a lot for clarifying it, appreciate the support Wink

Was happy to assist you in here Smiley
Activity: 135
Wow, sounds good. As the industry grows, this should bring truly positive results

Of course, this is only the beginning of the road. And with the increasing cloud-first mentality of companies relying on SaaS products incidents are on the Rise...

Sounds good. Seems that the market for SLA is growing with the Cloud market itself Roll Eyes

Thanks a lot for clarifying it, appreciate the support Wink

And how much are for sale? Are you aware?

5 000 000 000 DSLA are for sale, so it is 50%

And their soft cap is 1M, right?

Yes, right you are. 1M € Wink

And their soft cap is 1M, right?

⚡️🎉🥂 HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019 !!! 🥂🎉⚡️

At Stacktical, 2018 translated into a first batch of products and worldwide advocacy of what we stand for and are trying to achieve with our platform.
Read the full throwback story at https://medium.com/stacktical/happy-new-year-c9107ae52433

🍾

Great article and amazing road behind, hope that there is a great road ahead. Wink By the way, how much funds are allocated for development of the platform? Because i believe this year we will see a great expansion of Stacktical

Hi there. If i am not mistaken, around 57%. that's a lot, so of course they are always about development

Even sharply more, David. 57,5% Smiley so seems that they definitely consider development seriously

Activity: 131

At Stacktical, 2018 translated into a first batch of products and worldwide advocacy of what we stand for and are trying to achieve with our platform.
Read the full throwback story at https://medium.com/stacktical/happy-new-year-c9107ae52433

🍾

Great article and amazing road behind, hope that there is a great road ahead. Wink By the way, how much funds are allocated for development of the platform? Because i believe this year we will see a great expansion of Stacktical

Hi there. If i am not mistaken, around 57%. that's a lot, so of course they are always about development

Even sharply more, David. 57,5% Smiley so seems that they definitely consider development seriously

🍾

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/0*2owuNc9v6nM7nLJe

🍾

copper member
Activity: 60

🍾
Activity: 125
Yeah, definitely causes more confidence. Hope they will keep it up with this amazing pace and high precision  Wink

Also hope so! Okay, thanks once again for your help, sir! Appreciate always friendly atmosphere in here

Always welcome! By the way, are you already a participant of their Telegram community?

Yes, of course. I was among the first members to join, but community is really large and engaged now, so I always recommend it to my friends and newcomers to crypto  Smiley
Activity: 196
Yeah, definitely causes more confidence. Hope they will keep it up with this amazing pace and high precision  Wink

Also hope so! Okay, thanks once again for your help, sir! Appreciate always friendly atmosphere in here

Always welcome! By the way, are you already a participant of their Telegram community?
Pages:
Jump to: