Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐 - page 25. (Read 39902 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Greetings community. Is resale live now? I want to buy myself more DSLA tokens  Wink

Hey alsilmiron. As far as I know, there are 12 more days to dive in  Smiley I mean with that high discount. Afterwards I believe it will decrease

And how much is the discount nowadays?
Activity: 145
Greetings community. Is resale live now? I want to buy myself more DSLA tokens  Wink

Hey alsilmiron. As far as I know, there are 12 more days to dive in  Smiley I mean with that high discount. Afterwards I believe it will decrease
Activity: 146
Greetings community. Is resale live now? I want to buy myself more DSLA tokens  Wink
copper member
Activity: 150
For example, with the free plan a provider can check that new software doesn't break SLAs only one per day. With the pro plan there is no limit. This is just one difference as an example Smiley

Hmm.. And is it expensive? I mean the premium plan. Cause looks like there are many benefits

Check their pricing table on the website, but there will be personal offers, depending on many factors, I believe Roll Eyes

Hello Ferdi252,

Thank you all for your interest in our product. Here is the link for a better overview of our pricing table:
https://stacktical.com/pricing.

In a nutshell, companies can use our scalability audit solution for free and only pay for premium features for professional services and support. They also have the option to use the DSLA platform with their DSLA tokens to create and publish SLAs. The cost will depend of the compensation pool size and the user base of the provider.
In that regard, the token sale is an opportunity for providers to get DSLA tokens at a discount while investing in a product they need.

Feel free to reach us out on our Telegram at https://t.me/stacktical.

Activity: 224
And what are the benefits for providers in Stacktical solution, for example? Just trying to understand more...

It is about streamline the definition, negotiation, monitoring and enforcement of service level agreements. Acquire the most demanding customers with transparent proofs of scalability and auditable claim settlements. Automate the retention of policyholders in the face of scalability challenges

Thanks a lot, got that
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
And what are the benefits for providers in Stacktical solution, for example? Just trying to understand more...

It is about streamline the definition, negotiation, monitoring and enforcement of service level agreements. Acquire the most demanding customers with transparent proofs of scalability and auditable claim settlements. Automate the retention of policyholders in the face of scalability challenges
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
For example, with the free plan a provider can check that new software doesn't break SLAs only one per day. With the pro plan there is no limit. This is just one difference as an example Smiley

Hmm.. And is it expensive? I mean the premium plan. Cause looks like there are many benefits

Check their pricing table on the website, but there will be personal offers, depending on many factors, I believe Roll Eyes

Perfect, will check it out shortly, thank you. Priority support may be an interesting addition to a premium package...

Yeah, and it is available for premium users Wink

Sounds good, yep, I see it now in the pricelist table! Thank you for your help, sir, enjoy your day...

You are welcome Smiley Enjoy your day too, thanks

Perfect, will check it out shortly, thank you. Priority support may be an interesting addition to a premium package...

Sounds good, yep, I see it now in the pricelist table! Thank you for your help, sir, enjoy your day...

Good evening community, I was just thinking about the business model you may use as a company and I am with a question - do you have some sort of the comission for businesses, when they use your solution? And if so, how much that is?

Hi Tony. As far as I'm concerned, for the scalability audit solution, companies can use it for free and pay for premium features for professional services and support  Wink

Makes sense. And for DSLA platform?

And for the DSLA platform , companies with the DSLA token to create and publish SLAs. The cost depends of the compensation pool size and the userbase of the provider. That's why the token sale is an opportunity for providers to have those tokens sooner while investing in a product they need Wink So this is kinda more individual for every company and own needs

And what are these premium features? What's the difference?

Good evening community, I was just thinking about the business model you may use as a company and I am with a question - do you have some sort of the comission for businesses, when they use your solution? And if so, how much that is?

Hi Tony. As far as I'm concerned, for the scalability audit solution, companies can use it for free and pay for premium features for professional services and support  Wink

And for the DSLA platform , companies with the DSLA token to create and publish SLAs. The cost depends of the compensation pool size and the userbase of the provider. That's why the token sale is an opportunity for providers to have those tokens sooner while investing in a product they need Wink So this is kinda more individual for every company and own needs

And what are these premium features? What's the difference?

Activity: 135
Yes, exactly, they may be beneficial for every business

Amazing. Ok, thanks a lot for your help

Was happy to help  Roll Eyes By the way, have you already joined their TG chat?

Just joined, a minute ago! Thank you  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: