Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐 - page 24. (Read 39902 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Good afternoon community and Happy New Year  Smiley I have just decided to check out the reviews on Stacktical to get what people enjoy the most. You know, the thing I agree with the most (besides high productivity and advanced product) is what Robert Tjan wrote: Stacktical is going into "different" market, not an overcrowded one everyone wants to dive in to

Hey man. Oh yes, you are absolutely right. As far as I'm concerned, there are some companies with similar solutions in the industry, however, from my point of view, Stacktical is more unique

Absolutely, fully agree with you on that. But I believe Stacktical has first-mover advantage when it comes to crypto + they use blockchain

Yes, of course blockchain is also about more benefits. By the way, they are using Ethereum one, right?

Yes, right you are

Is Ethereum one the most suitable in their case?

Well, I believe Ethereum blockchain is pretty advanced and kinda ultimate and effective, so greatly integrated into Stacktical solution

Makes sense. In general, as I see, Stacktical is now forming a lane in the industry and so far I believe they are driving it, being a leader
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
Good afternoon community and Happy New Year  Smiley I have just decided to check out the reviews on Stacktical to get what people enjoy the most. You know, the thing I agree with the most (besides high productivity and advanced product) is what Robert Tjan wrote: Stacktical is going into "different" market, not an overcrowded one everyone wants to dive in to

Hey man. Oh yes, you are absolutely right. As far as I'm concerned, there are some companies with similar solutions in the industry, however, from my point of view, Stacktical is more unique

Absolutely, fully agree with you on that. But I believe Stacktical has first-mover advantage when it comes to crypto + they use blockchain

Yes, of course blockchain is also about more benefits. By the way, they are using Ethereum one, right?

Yes, right you are

Well, I believe Ethereum blockchain is pretty advanced and kinda ultimate and effective, so greatly integrated into Stacktical solution
Good afternoon community and Happy New Year  Smiley I have just decided to check out the reviews on Stacktical to get what people enjoy the most. You know, the thing I agree with the most (besides high productivity and advanced product) is what Robert Tjan wrote: Stacktical is going into "different" market, not an overcrowded one everyone wants to dive in to

Yes, right you are

Good afternoon community and Happy New Year  Smiley I have just decided to check out the reviews on Stacktical to get what people enjoy the most. You know, the thing I agree with the most (besides high productivity and advanced product) is what Robert Tjan wrote: Stacktical is going into "different" market, not an overcrowded one everyone wants to dive in to

Yes, right you are

Activity: 131
Hey there community. Can anyone once again clarify - what are the benefits for providers in Stacktical solution? Or where can I find it?

As a provider, you can deploy SLA within minutes to the blockchain and never worry about manual enforcement and dispute resolution ever again  Wink

And there are also some benefits for the employees within an organization, right?

Yes, right. Employees get automatically rewarded in DSLA tokens for meeting your Service Level Objectives (SLO)  Smiley

Well-built. Thank you!
Activity: 196
Hey there community. Can anyone once again clarify - what are the benefits for providers in Stacktical solution? Or where can I find it?

As a provider, you can deploy SLA within minutes to the blockchain and never worry about manual enforcement and dispute resolution ever again  Wink

And there are also some benefits for the employees within an organization, right?

Yes, right. Employees get automatically rewarded in DSLA tokens for meeting your Service Level Objectives (SLO)  Smiley

Activity: 196

Activity: 145
Greetings community. Is resale live now? I want to buy myself more DSLA tokens  Wink

Hey alsilmiron. As far as I know, there are 12 more days to dive in  Smiley I mean with that high discount. Afterwards I believe it will decrease

And how much is the discount nowadays?

It is 20%. Pretty significant, as from my point of view. So great opportunity to purchase with that high discount

Agree with you. But how much is one DSLA token? Is it expensive?

It is now only 0.0000032 ETH for 1 DSLA + don't forget about the discount. So it will be 0.0000032 ETH - 20%

Wow, sounds great. Do they accept ETH? Or I need to convert to other currency?

Yeah, they do accept ETH  Wink

Perfect. Thanks a lot for you help, impressed by you guys being that friendly in here

Was happy to help!
Activity: 146
Greetings community. Is resale live now? I want to buy myself more DSLA tokens  Wink

Hey alsilmiron. As far as I know, there are 12 more days to dive in  Smiley I mean with that high discount. Afterwards I believe it will decrease

It is 20%. Pretty significant, as from my point of view. So great opportunity to purchase with that high discount

It is now only 0.0000032 ETH for 1 DSLA + don't forget about the discount. So it will be 0.0000032 ETH - 20%

Perfect. Thanks a lot for you help, impressed by you guys being that friendly in here

Pages:
Jump to: