Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐 - page 35. (Read 39902 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
And as you are discussing the features, what extra benefits does decentralization bring?

do you mean why is it better than, let's say, feature-heavy solutions?

Yes, for example. Any extra benefits?

For many reasons that are native to blockchain technology:
Trust, security: So far companies are using expensive 3rd parties and specialized teams to bring trust.
Openness: The SLA contract is open to all parties in the blockchain and can be trusted to work as is it design for.
These are just the first ones came to my mind  Roll Eyes

Makes sense. So this will also increase the productivity of the platform?

Yeah, of course + other benefits, like the ones I've just shared

Noted, thanks a lot!
Activity: 107
And as you are discussing the features, what extra benefits does decentralization bring?

Trust, security: So far companies are using expensive 3rd parties and specialized teams to bring trust.
Openness: The SLA contract is open to all parties in the blockchain and can be trusted to work as is it design for.
These are just the first ones came to my mind  Roll Eyes

Yeah, of course + other benefits, like the ones I've just shared

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Thanks a lot for your help! This is all fair enough, but anyway I have to get deeper! You definitely inspired me  Smiley

Was happy to assist you! By the way, are you already in their group chat? Because in there also many great features are discussed, so a great opportunity to follow even more! And similar friendly atmosphere  Smiley

Nope! Can you share the link to their chat, please? You are talking about Telegram, right?

Yeah, a Telegram one! Here is the link https://t.me/stacktical Wink Waiting to see you also in there  Roll Eyes

Joined! Thank you! Will get even more info on stacktical from now and on  Cool
Activity: 210
Thanks a lot for your help! This is all fair enough, but anyway I have to get deeper! You definitely inspired me  Smiley

Was happy to assist you! By the way, are you already in their group chat? Because in there also many great features are discussed, so a great opportunity to follow even more! And similar friendly atmosphere  Smiley

Nope! Can you share the link to their chat, please? You are talking about Telegram, right?

Yeah, a Telegram one! Here is the link https://t.me/stacktical Wink Waiting to see you also in there  Roll Eyes
Thanks a lot for your help! This is all fair enough, but anyway I have to get deeper! You definitely inspired me  Smiley

Was happy to assist you! By the way, are you already in their group chat? Because in there also many great features are discussed, so a great opportunity to follow even more! And similar friendly atmosphere  Smiley

Greetings everyone. I have read today that Stacktical is an open source. Is it true? Anyone to confirm?

Hello, Mike! Yes, absolutely, you are right!

Can you elaborate, please? I mean just provide more details, if possible  Smiley

Sure, of course. Well, they have opensourced their scalability prediction client tool allowing businesses to validate new software doesn't break SLA. The majority of their DSLA platform Smart Contracts and components are also open source

Sounds good. And is it available on any sources? I mean probably GitHub or similar?

Yep, they do have GitHub. https://github.com/Stacktical  Wink That also includes the POC

Hmm, them having POC sounds good and promising. Is it the opportunity to try that out?

Yeah, right on their website. Here is the link for you  Roll Eyes https://poc.stacktical.com/

Greetings everyone. I have read today that Stacktical is an open source. Is it true? Anyone to confirm?

Can you elaborate, please? I mean just provide more details, if possible  Smiley

Sure, of course. Well, they have opensourced their scalability prediction client tool allowing businesses to validate new software doesn't break SLA. The majority of their DSLA platform Smart Contracts and components are also open source

Sounds good. And is it available on any sources? I mean probably GitHub or similar?

Yep, they do have GitHub. https://github.com/Stacktical  Wink That also includes the POC

Hmm, them having POC sounds good and promising. Is it the opportunity to try that out?

Yeah, right on their website. Here is the link for you  Roll Eyes https://poc.stacktical.com/

Yep, they do have GitHub. https://github.com/Stacktical  Wink That also includes the POC

Yep, they do have GitHub. https://github.com/Stacktical  Wink That also includes the POC

Can you elaborate, please? I mean just provide more details, if possible  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: