Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐 - page 36. (Read 39902 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Hi everyone. Do they disclose information about funds structure?

Hello sir. What do you mean by funds structure?

I mean how do they plan to spend the collected sum? Kinda 3 main budget lines, for example

Oh, I see. Well, as far as I know significant part will go for R&D, exchange listing, compliance & legal. But let me try to find the percentage of funds distributed for these categories, should be somewhere in wp

Would greatly appreciate that, thanks

Found that! There is a diagram in their OnePager. So 57.5% go for R&D, 20% for exchange listing. These are top-2, there are much more, of course

Sounds pretty rational. Sorry for asking, but can you help me with where OnePager may be found?

Right on top of their website there is a button "Readme" where you can find all the documentation. Or here is the link for you https://storage.cloud.google.com/stacktical-public/STACKTICAL_DSLA-ONE-PAGER.pdf

Super, thank you very much for your help! Appreciate everyone being that friendly in here  Roll Eyes

Always happy to help  Smiley
Activity: 113

I mean how do they plan to spend the collected sum? Kinda 3 main budget lines, for example

Oh, I see. Well, as far as I know significant part will go for R&D, exchange listing, compliance & legal. But let me try to find the percentage of funds distributed for these categories, should be somewhere in wp

Found that! There is a diagram in their OnePager. So 57.5% go for R&D, 20% for exchange listing. These are top-2, there are much more, of course

Sounds pretty rational. Sorry for asking, but can you help me with where OnePager may be found?

Right on top of their website there is a button "Readme" where you can find all the documentation. Or here is the link for you https://storage.cloud.google.com/stacktical-public/STACKTICAL_DSLA-ONE-PAGER.pdf

Super, thank you very much for your help! Appreciate everyone being that friendly in here  Roll Eyes

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Hey. And where DSLA tokens may be used?

Hi. There are different use cases:
-To unlock features on the Stacktical platform e.g. ability for a provider to stake DSLA tokens to form a compensation pool.
-To unlock consolation prizes courtesy of the faulty provider that violated service levels according to the SLA contract
-On exchanges that list the DSLA tokens.

Hmm, sounds multifunctional. And I am loving current 20% bonus

It is even more - 25% now, during this stage  Roll Eyes That's why many people are purchasing

Wow, 25? I though only 20! Even better!

i think it would be much cheaper once they are listed in exchanges. dumpers will be there.
but the pledged is already 56k+ eth already, but it doesn't mean they already collected those amount, right? if they will ever get that money, it's way way beyond their hard cap already. so why are they still running the token sale? i thought if a certain project reaches their hard cap, they will stop the sale. just wondering here???
Activity: 119

-To unlock features on the Stacktical platform e.g. ability for a provider to stake DSLA tokens to form a compensation pool.
-To unlock consolation prizes courtesy of the faulty provider that violated service levels according to the SLA contract

It is even more - 25% now, during this stage  Roll Eyes That's why many people are purchasing

Wow, 25? I though only 20! Even better!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Greetings everyone. Am I right that Stacktical couldn't be as efficient as it is supposed to be without decentralization?

Hey man! Yeah, that's correct. Their system removes many intermediaries when it comes to manage customer expectations and settling disputes after service failures  Wink

But if we are speaking about decentralization, how exactly is that realized? Kinda what are the decentralized nodes?

Interesting question. Well, SLA are deployed as Smart Contracts on the Ethereum blockchain. It makes them decentralized by nature, and able to borrow the properties of the blockchain, such as the immutability of records. Service providers use SLA to make claims about their reliability, in order to acquire and retain customers  Wink

Is it cheaper to retain the existing customers than attract new one?

Of course! There was a special research comparing these 2 ways and attracting a new customer is 10 times (or even more) more expensive, as far as I remember, than retain the existing one  Roll Eyes

Wow, I thought that the difference is not that high. Seems that in this case the usage of SLA is slightly more beneficial

Exactly! And that's why demand on Stacktical is pretty high nowadays. More to this, I am sure in upward trend in the nearest future

Sounds good and fair! Thanks a lot for your help Smiley

A pleasure to help you in here  Roll Eyes
Activity: 55
Greetings everyone. Am I right that Stacktical couldn't be as efficient as it is supposed to be without decentralization?

Hey man! Yeah, that's correct. Their system removes many intermediaries when it comes to manage customer expectations and settling disputes after service failures  Wink

But if we are speaking about decentralization, how exactly is that realized? Kinda what are the decentralized nodes?

Interesting question. Well, SLA are deployed as Smart Contracts on the Ethereum blockchain. It makes them decentralized by nature, and able to borrow the properties of the blockchain, such as the immutability of records. Service providers use SLA to make claims about their reliability, in order to acquire and retain customers  Wink

Of course! There was a special research comparing these 2 ways and attracting a new customer is 10 times (or even more) more expensive, as far as I remember, than retain the existing one  Roll Eyes

Wow, I thought that the difference is not that high. Seems that in this case the usage of SLA is slightly more beneficial

Exactly! And that's why demand on Stacktical is pretty high nowadays. More to this, I am sure in upward trend in the nearest future

Sounds good and fair! Thanks a lot for your help Smiley
Activity: 178
Merit: 10

Activity: 55

Pages:
Jump to: