Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐 - page 32. (Read 39902 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Greetings everyone, as far as I'm concerned, DSLA is a multifunctional token, but can anyone elaborate on how it may be used?

Hi Jack. Well, as far as I know, with DSLA you can:

● Access the Stacktical platform
● Run scalability predictions
● Form compensation pools
● Publish Decentralized Service Level Agreements

And there are several more, if I am not mistaken. You can also indemnify users upon performance failures, reward support teams upon performance achievements
and redeem service collectibles in the marketplace  Wink

Oh yes, sorry, forgot about these 3 points, sure, of course they are among other features

Hmm, that sound solid. And DSLA is a utility token, right?

Yep, absolutely right Smiley

Sounds good, thanks a lot for your help 👍
Activity: 145
Greetings everyone, as far as I'm concerned, DSLA is a multifunctional token, but can anyone elaborate on how it may be used?

And there are several more, if I am not mistaken. You can also indemnify users upon performance failures, reward support teams upon performance achievements

Oh yes, sorry, forgot about these 3 points, sure, of course they are among other features

Yep, absolutely right Smiley

Activity: 196

and redeem service collectibles in the marketplace  Wink

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Greetings community. Can anyone elaborate on what service level management is, please?

Yeah, sure. It is a business process that helps service providers negotiate service level agreements with customers, and design services in accordance with agreed service levels  Wink

And am I right that it can be also applied in some physical processes, for example, in logistics sphere?

Yep, exactly! SLA and SLM are truly powerful tools to keep third-party logistics providers accountable for the physical delivery of goods  Wink Have you read their medium article concerning this?

Tbh, no, but I would definitely want to

Here you go https://medium.com/stacktical/the-1st-blockchain-based-sla-for-third-party-logistics-3pl-service-providers-63ea5641e6b0  Wink Explained perfectly in here

Great, thanks a lot!  Cool

You are welcome  Cool
Activity: 146
Greetings community. Can anyone elaborate on what service level management is, please?

Yeah, sure. It is a business process that helps service providers negotiate service level agreements with customers, and design services in accordance with agreed service levels  Wink

And am I right that it can be also applied in some physical processes, for example, in logistics sphere?

Yep, exactly! SLA and SLM are truly powerful tools to keep third-party logistics providers accountable for the physical delivery of goods  Wink Have you read their medium article concerning this?

Here you go https://medium.com/stacktical/the-1st-blockchain-based-sla-for-third-party-logistics-3pl-service-providers-63ea5641e6b0  Wink Explained perfectly in here

Great, thanks a lot!  Cool

Yep, exactly! SLA and SLM are truly powerful tools to keep third-party logistics providers accountable for the physical delivery of goods  Wink Have you read their medium article concerning this?

Yep, exactly! SLA and SLM are truly powerful tools to keep third-party logistics providers accountable for the physical delivery of goods  Wink Have you read their medium article concerning this?

Yeah, sure. It is a business process that helps service providers negotiate service level agreements with customers, and design services in accordance with agreed service levels  Wink
Hello everyone, Merry Christmas! I want to refine - where is Stacktical from?

Greetings sir, they are from France, as far as I remember  Wink

And why France? Enabling environment?

Well, France's take on crypto regulation is very sound. Regulators understand the opportunity and are willing to make this work for all  Wink There was a special article regarding it, let my find that out

Sure, thank you, waiting for it

Here it is https://www.longhash.com/news/why-france-is-the-best-place-to-do-an-ico  Wink Give it a read

Thanks for sharing, will definitely check it out right now!

Always welcome  Smiley
Activity: 68

Well, France's take on crypto regulation is very sound. Regulators understand the opportunity and are willing to make this work for all  Wink There was a special article regarding it, let my find that out

Here it is https://www.longhash.com/news/why-france-is-the-best-place-to-do-an-ico  Wink Give it a read

Thanks for sharing, will definitely check it out right now!

Well, France's take on crypto regulation is very sound. Regulators understand the opportunity and are willing to make this work for all  Wink There was a special article regarding it, let my find that out

Here it is https://www.longhash.com/news/why-france-is-the-best-place-to-do-an-ico  Wink Give it a read
Activity: 68

Well, France's take on crypto regulation is very sound. Regulators understand the opportunity and are willing to make this work for all  Wink There was a special article regarding it, let my find that out

Pages:
Jump to: