Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐 - page 37. (Read 39902 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Greetings everyone. Am I right that Stacktical couldn't be as efficient as it is supposed to be without decentralization?

Hey man! Yeah, that's correct. Their system removes many intermediaries when it comes to manage customer expectations and settling disputes after service failures  Wink

But if we are speaking about decentralization, how exactly is that realized? Kinda what are the decentralized nodes?

Interesting question. Well, SLA are deployed as Smart Contracts on the Ethereum blockchain. It makes them decentralized by nature, and able to borrow the properties of the blockchain, such as the immutability of records. Service providers use SLA to make claims about their reliability, in order to acquire and retain customers  Wink

Is it cheaper to retain the existing customers than attract new one?

Of course! There was a special research comparing these 2 ways and attracting a new customer is 10 times (or even more) more expensive, as far as I remember, than retain the existing one  Roll Eyes
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Greetings everyone. Am I right that Stacktical couldn't be as efficient as it is supposed to be without decentralization?

Hey man! Yeah, that's correct. Their system removes many intermediaries when it comes to manage customer expectations and settling disputes after service failures  Wink

But if we are speaking about decentralization, how exactly is that realized? Kinda what are the decentralized nodes?

Interesting question. Well, SLA are deployed as Smart Contracts on the Ethereum blockchain. It makes them decentralized by nature, and able to borrow the properties of the blockchain, such as the immutability of records. Service providers use SLA to make claims about their reliability, in order to acquire and retain customers  Wink

Is it cheaper to retain the existing customers than attract new one?

Interesting question. Well, SLA are deployed as Smart Contracts on the Ethereum blockchain. It makes them decentralized by nature, and able to borrow the properties of the blockchain, such as the immutability of records. Service providers use SLA to make claims about their reliability, in order to acquire and retain customers  Wink

Hey man! Yeah, that's correct. Their system removes many intermediaries when it comes to manage customer expectations and settling disputes after service failures  Wink

Hey man! Yeah, that's correct. Their system removes many intermediaries when it comes to manage customer expectations and settling disputes after service failures  Wink
Activity: 131
Evening guys. What are the benefits for providers in Stacktical solution, for example? Just trying to understand more...

It is basically about streamline the definition, negotiation, monitoring and enforcement of service level agreements. Acquire the most demanding customers with transparent proofs of scalability and auditable claim settlements. Automate the retention of policyholders in the face of scalability challenges Smiley

Hmm, sounds good. And is there already an opportunity to buy their tokens?

Yeah, of course! More to this, they are also having a 25% discount  Roll Eyes So great opportunity

Perfect, thanks a lot!  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Evening guys. What are the benefits for providers in Stacktical solution, for example? Just trying to understand more...

It is basically about streamline the definition, negotiation, monitoring and enforcement of service level agreements. Acquire the most demanding customers with transparent proofs of scalability and auditable claim settlements. Automate the retention of policyholders in the face of scalability challenges Smiley

Yeah, of course! More to this, they are also having a 25% discount  Roll Eyes So great opportunity

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Hi community. Am I right that Stacktical is coming with several products within own ecosystem?

Hello there Zorg! Yes, you are absolutely right, they combine several products  Wink And this brings even more benefits

And what are these? Except SLA... I mean can you mention other products?

Sure, gimme a few minutes to briefly refine that, seems I saw that on their website, somewhere there

Of course, of course, no problem! Waiting for ya

Predictive scalability auditing, decentralized SLA, automatic downtime compensation, service time marketplace. And scalability auditing can be tried out on their website

Wow, MVP? And where can I find that on their website? Consult me please

Proceed to the website, just click "try MVP" and you will see a demo prediction

Perfect, found that! Thanks a lot for your help, will take my time to explore all that

Always a pleasure to help in here  Roll Eyes
Activity: 99
Hi community. Am I right that Stacktical is coming with several products within own ecosystem?

Hello there Zorg! Yes, you are absolutely right, they combine several products  Wink And this brings even more benefits

Sure, gimme a few minutes to briefly refine that, seems I saw that on their website, somewhere there

Predictive scalability auditing, decentralized SLA, automatic downtime compensation, service time marketplace. And scalability auditing can be tried out on their website

Perfect, found that! Thanks a lot for your help, will take my time to explore all that

Pages:
Jump to: