Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐 - page 40. (Read 39902 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
One of toughest years for all who joined crypto ecosytem.
During such hard time, concentrating on internal technical developments is the best option.
Building up good platform, improving current ones, then years later when market turn better, sweet fruit to come at harvest time.
you are right this year it is indeed difficult but we are able to provide the best on this platform, I am sure the contributors will come to this project to join
I agree with your argument that all of you will get better and sweeter in the future and for now the right time to invest and support this project is to become successful in the future
Activity: 104
How do you scale compensation with a finite token supply?
First by allocating a relatively important share of the total supply to a compensation reserve. Providers that were not able to acquire DSLA tokens during the Token Sale will be able to borrow the amount of tokens they need from that reserve, to stake a compensation pool and  publish their SLA.

does this mean that the project partners will get DSLA tokens secured if they do not have DSLA token backup?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
During such hard time, concentrating on internal technical developments is the best option.
Building up good platform, improving current ones, then years later when market turn better, sweet fruit to come at harvest time.
you are right this year it is indeed difficult but we are able to provide the best on this platform, I am sure the contributors will come to this project to join

its ok buddy, just like the river, it can face the tidal anytime, last year crypto meet their best moment, this year was the saddest moment, and hope next year crypto can revive again.

hold little more time, until next year, i heard bull run will coming next January 2019, buy more now when price is still low, and invest more on stacktical project. Grin

everything can happen in crypto and indeed need to be patient in holding tokens and we should not participate in the atmosphere that happens to sell assets at low prices but this is the right time to increase our assets Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 1

its ok buddy, just like the river, it can face the tidal anytime, last year crypto meet their best moment, this year was the saddest moment, and hope next year crypto can revive again.

hold little more time, until next year, i heard bull run will coming next January 2019, buy more now when price is still low, and invest more on stacktical project. Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The year has been tough for contributors this year, and we understand that it might not be easy.
But we focus on building a great product and we are here for the long run.

like you said, this year was the toughest year for crypro i think, and we need more patience and hold more longer enough our asset until next bull run coming.

easy bro, nobody can predict crypto move, yesterday you are rich, you dont know tomorrow you would be poor suddenly, so enjoy the tide and keep support the stacktical project.

i dont think so, if just only predict, many of crypro expert has did predict about this situations, so keep bear the market until the last blood you have. Grin
indeed it is not easy to predict crypto, but the current situation is indeed good for investment or holding our assets so that we do not sell at low prices because it really makes the market worse at market prices
First by allocating a relatively important share of the total supply to a compensation reserve. Providers that were not able to acquire DSLA tokens during the Token Sale will be able to borrow the amount of tokens they need from that reserve, to stake a compensation pool and  publish their SLA.
So the platform can provide DSLA token loans to partners or to customers or users of this platform?
The year has been tough for contributors, and we understand that it might not be easy.
Activity: 25
Activity: 30
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
The year has been tough for contributors this year, and we understand that it might not be easy.

like you said, this year was the toughest year for crypro i think, and we need more patience and hold more longer enough our asset until next bull run coming.

easy bro, nobody can predict crypto move, yesterday you are rich, you dont know tomorrow you would be poor suddenly, so enjoy the tide and keep support the stacktical project.

i dont think so, if just only predict, many of crypro expert has did predict about this situations, so keep bear the market until the last blood you have. Grin

Activity: 381

copper member
Activity: 60
The year has been tough for contributors, and we understand that it might not be easy.
We are well on our way to meet our roadmap objectives.
The next weeks will surely prove interesting...
does this mean the team is promoting to share places and countries to introduce this platform and try to attract investors to join this project Sir ?
this is good news that this project continues to develop to increase their target so that this project goes according to what they have put in the project's whitepaper

thats great, stacktical project can be one of project that will shine in 2019.

all the supporters of this project are determined to expect this project to shine, especially the crypto market situation is undergoing a sufficient correction in the coin-coin which is often traded on the exchange

you are right this will make stacktical a shining project because it is able to provide high service to customers and users for their service failures so that the proponents of this project are sure that this project will be a shining project
does this mean the team is promoting to share places and countries to introduce this platform and try to attract investors to join this project Sir ?
this is good news that this project continues to develop to increase their target so that this project goes according to what they have put in the project's whitepaper

thats great, stacktical project can be one of project that will shine in 2019.

all the supporters of this project are determined to expect this project to shine, especially the crypto market situation is undergoing a sufficient correction in the coin-coin which is often traded on the exchange

good to hear that, it means al your planning running well as per roadmap right.

I agree with the meaning that planning can be carried out properly for what has been poured in this project road map
I don’t know how I got here but so far I’m glad I did. Most of the way through the white paper. But everything looks good so far. Well done!

as we all know, all ico project must have brilliant whitepaper or concept idea of product, so it can attract investor to invest on them.
Activity: 381

good to hear that, it means al your planning running well as per roadmap right.
Pages:
Jump to: