Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StakeIt (STAKE): Proof-of-Stake ERC20 Token & Smart Contract Based Games - page 2. (Read 14691 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The plan seems rather promising! Unprejudiced project, flawless website, very nice idea!
Activity: 280
Merit: 43

Participate in our latest giveaway campaign! 10 winners walk away with 1,000 STAKE each!

https://twitter.com/StakeIt_Token/status/1010484256328409091
I  like the idea of your project. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project? What is the total coin supply for this project?

Hi there, if you are talking about staking, there is no minimum. The max total supply is set at 100 million, whilst the current circulating supply is around 5.3 million. You can get more information on: https://etherscan.io/token/0x7d266ed871f24d7b47b5a8b80abb391178c48bac

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I  like the idea of your project. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project? What is the total coin supply for this project?
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
..looking forward for the bigger success of this project..i am glad to become part of it..i'm waiting for the better and more updates on the following week of your journey..good luck team..
Activity: 22
It looks promising, we hope for rapid development. Good luck to the team!
Activity: 4
Activity: 49
It is really great project.
Interesting business, cognizant business.  Good luck guys!
Activity: 92
Saya percaya dengan proyek yang ini. Semoga berhasil
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
Hope to see more updates in the following weeks and news about the progress of this project. Good luck, team.
Activity: 53
It is really nice business! Amazing activity, absorbing approach.  Good luck guys.
Activity: 322
hopefully this project will be bigger, and work out what it is.
and I am very confident that this project will provide the best in the future
Activity: 51
I've tested all the details of your project and all is truly very nice!
Activity: 3
This is an amazing project i really really like it great project
Activity: 452
Activity: 61
Great project, I like the idea. I hope you will succeed. Good luck!
Activity: 56
StakeIt is not only a nice project but it is also a good community to be with.it is overwhelming to have this as one of my trusted currency
Activity: 4
Activity: 182
Great project I'm glad to join it and hope it will success!
Pages:
Jump to: