Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StakeIt (STAKE): Proof-of-Stake ERC20 Token & Smart Contract Based Games - page 6. (Read 14691 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
It seems to be one of the greatest projects of 2018. May you tell me please, when do you prepare to join any exchange?
Activity: 56
this project seems to be great , hope this project make us future bright
Activity: 308
I joined the project, I'm sure the project will develop.I will follow her with interest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 43
Thank you everyone for your interests in the project. Please join the telegram group on: https://t.me/StakeItTelegram
Activity: 42
Great Project worthy of attention and assistance in promoting
Activity: 112
Ok. Project is clear, trust. I beleive you will go to moon
Hello! Really interesting platform! What about you private sale?

There is no private sale. The project was established in 2017.
I read your road map. 30-60-90 Day plan. Tell me at what stage are you at the moment?
I understand the final stage. Fulll marketing campaigns?

There is no 30-60-90 day plan on our roadmap. For details, please read the whitepaper available on: https://github.com/StakeItToken/StakeIt/blob/master/StakeIt Whitepaper (English).pdf
Activity: 113
The project is based on modern technologies, developing a very promising direction. It is worth to join. I see many possibilities for this project. I am glad to be a part of it. The project impresses with its scope and intentions. Excellent team with good products in the field of block chains! I would like to introduce this company to you with great pleasure!
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Hello! Really interesting platform! What about you private sale?
Activity: 112
An excellent project aimed at solving a set of tasks at once, while the tasks are clearly indicated and there are already ways to solve them. In General, I participate )
Activity: 224
I read your road map. 30-60-90 Day plan. Tell me at what stage are you at the moment?
I understand the final stage. Fulll marketing campaigns?
Activity: 49
This is very promising project with great vision and promising visionaries to achieve something exceptional in the blockchain and crypto field
Activity: 224
Join our airdrop campaign! Thank you for having me here. I really like this project. Staking the most profitable and safe investments to everyone.
Activity: 2
I can see a bright future for this token especially when half of the total supplies has been burned and destroyed, that was the time when we, the holders will harvest the fruit of our patience in holding this token. The buy-back and burn scheme will really helps the price to accelerate overtime.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 182
I believe it could be successful since the developer and the team are very active!
Activity: 29
I've read Your project. Quite interesting and promising. I wish you luck
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
A good project with interesting nuances in which you want to understand more deeply. Also on the site I found enough information about the technical characteristics of the idea conceived. I would like to see as soon as possible updates on the trading platform and the design of your Products.
Activity: 44
Games and blockchain are a good combo, following with interest this great project!
Pages:
Jump to: