Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StakeIt (STAKE): Proof-of-Stake ERC20 Token & Smart Contract Based Games - page 5. (Read 14691 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
well done STAKE team
great project with great team ever
Activity: 88
Very Clear Idea and projet
hope to be listed in binance and waves paltfrom
Activity: 168
Let's go STAKE! This is such a very nice project with a great team.
Activity: 1
Hi guys. I wanna just say that looks like a great project and i wish the best of luck!
Activity: 8
Very interesting project and a nice team !
Thank you !
Activity: 29
Community Driven Cryptos are the real lifeblood of the Space. I like this project's approach to getting the community involved.
Activity: 15
Good luck, the team working on it.
Good project, it seems interesting to me I
hope that you will succeed.
i think it ^^
Activity: 280
Merit: 43
Missing the team members of the project.

For more information on transparency & risks involved, please refer to our blog post:
https://medium.com/@stakeit/improving-transparency-understanding-your-risks-how-reserved-tokens-are-used-b3ac621b08da

Looks interesting on the first glimpse. I will be happy to read the whitepaper soon and then judge. As I understand it, this can only work out if there are many people adopting it, so if there isnt a strong community around STAKE, it wont succeed. I think you should add campaigns for social media too or even pay for promotional ads that will be used in you social media campaign. In that way the coin will also gain popularity among crypto people who are not in the btctalk furom but active in trading in trading sites.

Thank you for the kind words. The community around STAKE is growing rapidly as we are hosting various airdrop campaigns on various platforms. Be sure to follow us on Twitter & join the Telegram Group. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to drop a message.

Activity: 126
Good project, it seems interesting to me I
hope that you will succeed. Good luck, the team working on it.
Activity: 74
Merit: 8
I've tested all the details of your project and all is really very nice
Activity: 182
Looks interesting on the first glimpse. I will be happy to read the whitepaper soon and then judge. As I understand it, this can only work out if there are many people adopting it, so if there isnt a strong community around STAKE, it wont succeed. I think you should add campaigns for social media too or even pay for promotional ads that will be used in you social media campaign. In that way the coin will also gain popularity among crypto people who are not in the btctalk furom but active in trading in trading sites.
Activity: 266
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Missing the team members of the project.
Activity: 257
Is your charity company over? There will not be a repeat?
Activity: 11
great project and nice airdrop for better future of crypto
Activity: 50
Im join StakeIt. Becouse its commitment Community! Good luck!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
This is just awesome, good job.
Activity: 280
Merit: 43
It seems to be one of the greatest projects of 2018. May you tell me please, when do you prepare to join any exchange?

STAKE is already traded on Token.Store & ForkDelta as STAKE.

It will be re-listed on Mercatox exchange soon.
Activity: 32
It is really great platform. Good luck team
Pages:
Jump to: