Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StakeIt (STAKE): Proof-of-Stake ERC20 Token & Smart Contract Based Games - page 24. (Read 14726 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Excellent project congratulations to the team...Hope to see StakeIt Token in all trading sites in the near future..
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Correct me if I'm wrong, however the way I see it, StakeIt would act as an exchange site like Changelly etc? What would be the benefits of this compared to them? Would it be a lower transaction fee?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Around how much would a token be and is there a minimum amount tokens for us to be able to participate?
Activity: 280
Merit: 43
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

congrats team! I am sure there will be more sales in the coming days but this is already a pretty straightforward path to success.
Definitely yes, Stake sales is almost heading towards 900,000. It is still five days and 18 hours more till the end of token sale.
I am sure token holders will get winsome profits by staking this kind asset.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Wonderful Project, i love this token.
800,000+ Tokens Sold!

congrats team! I am sure there will be more sales in the coming days but this is already a pretty straightforward path to success.

Thank you for the kind words and jumping in early in the project's path to success!
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
800,000+ Tokens Sold!

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
I see so that's how you are going to obtain the 500 000 tokens that will be serve as bunos to early investors without changing the token sale structure.
Are you planning to put in one address only or you are going to divide it into multiple addresses?

The 500,000 tokens will be from the bounty address. Here is how the token sale bonus will work.

Requirements

Only those who have purchased the tokens through our website will be considered.

Example
x purchases 10,000 tokens.
Total token sale: 100,000 tokens.
x has purchased 1% of the total tokens sold.
His bonus is 1% of the 500,000 tokens which is 5,000 tokens.

y purchases 5,000 tokens.
Total token sale: 100,000 tokens.
y has purchased 0.5% of the total tokens sold.
His bonus is 0.5% of the 500,000 tokens which is 2,500 tokens.

Another great reason to join the ico. Thanks devs
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
These are the rules with regards to posting of eth address....

"Anyone posting info from their bounty application (usernames, addresses, etc.) or anything alongside the lines of "joined X", "looking forward to getting X", "thanks for the opportunity", "filled out form", "signed up for X", "applied", "following / liked / retweeted X" when such data is not required or the requirement is against the forum's rules risk having their account banned. These are extremely low quality posts generate massive amounts of spam, drowning out any legitimate discussion these threads may posses"

"You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread."

Implementing some changes is a good move.
Thank you for the link, nice facebook has been added also in bounty campaign. I will participate in it and hoping that it will not be deleted again.

BTW I guess it's better if you are going to create a Google sheet where bounty participants will send their share or post and also their eth address as posting ETH address is against the rules.

Nice bounty, thank you to start it again. These are the important factors for the success of project.
Moreover, i am not sure whether eth address sharing is prohibited or not but iit would be unstable for bounty participants not to have spreadsheet management for post share entries.

Thank you for letting us know. These may actually be other reasons why our previous bounty thread has been removed. We will be implementing some changes to the bounty thread very soon.
legendary
Nice bounty, thank you to start it again. These are the important factors for the success of project.
Moreover, i am not sure whether eth address sharing is prohibited or not but iit would be unstable for bounty participants not to have spreadsheet management for post share entries.
Thank you for the link, nice facebook has been added also in bounty campaign. I will participate in it and hoping that it will not be deleted again.

BTW I guess it's better if you are going to create a Google sheet where bounty participants will send their share or post and also their eth address as posting ETH address is against the rules.
I also notice it that the bounty campaign has been deleted I guess 2 days ago, so that was the reason behind it.

But are you going to open a new bounty thread?  Maybe a thread that will not violate again the forum rules as the bounty is very useful in promoting this project.

New bounty thread is already active! Link:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountysignature-campaign-stakeit-stake-community-driven-investment-token-2443226
I also notice it that the bounty campaign has been deleted I guess 2 days ago, so that was the reason behind it.

But are you going to open a new bounty thread?  Maybe a thread that will not violate again the forum rules as the bounty is very useful in promoting this project.
legendary
I register in the website since 2 days ago but it looks like no tokens landing in my MEW till right now, what is the problem ?
is that any spreadsheet i can see ?
You came later but you are lucky, you have been offered those tokens even after bounty expiry.
I hope you enjoy staking with such a great project.
I register in the website since 2 days ago but it looks like no tokens landing in my MEW till right now, what is the problem ?

Hi, we are not sure what you are talking about? The website sign-up bonus has ended a few days ago.

I mean, im follow up the airdrop for free Stake token, so that time i join airdrop, i was late ?

Yes our bounty for sign-ups has discontinued as it was against the forum rules. Our previous bounty thread was deleted for such reasons.
Could you please DM us your ETH address? We will be sure to send those to you soon. Thank you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Hi, we are not sure what you are talking about? The website sign-up bonus has ended a few days ago.

I mean, im follow up the airdrop for free Stake token, so that time i join airdrop, i was late ?

Pages:
Jump to: