Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StakeIt (STAKE): Proof-of-Stake ERC20 Token & Smart Contract Based Games - page 28. (Read 14726 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Just a token used to pay for the field? Just allowed to circulate on your website? Only buy items with the "staking" tag?
Activity: 280
Merit: 43
i like this roadmap , very detail , with clear plan , i think this is a success project near furure .

Thank you.

omg! already trading on EtherDelta. I love you guys. Simple plans, innovative ideas, promising team. When token sale over? I just want to know if there is any soft cap??

The token sale starts tomorrow and ends on 1 Dec 2017 (continues for a period of 10 days). There is no soft cap. All unsold tokens are simply destroyed and we will move on with our development as stated.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
omg! already trading on EtherDelta. I love you guys. Simple plans, innovative ideas, promising team. When token sale over? I just want to know if there is any soft cap??
Activity: 84
i like this roadmap , very detail , with clear plan , i think this is a success project near furure .
How will 'destroying' exactly happen though?

Hello earnbitcoins,

ERC20 tokens and Ether (ETH) are usually sent to the address 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000 to burn/destroy them.

This address is controlled by nobody.

Hope this helps.

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
How will 'destroying' exactly happen though?
What will be the soonest update that we can expect to this project this month or maybe next month? 
Is your team are focusing more now in the platform?

1. Completely shifting to a dedicated server with full Ddos protection
2. Listing on Exchanges (Mercatox is our #1 option)
3. Establishment of a blog
4. Setting up a community forum

Next month, we will be adding our 1-page AD platform. We are still developing the platform at the moment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What will be the soonest update that we can expect to this project this month or maybe next month? 
Is your team are focusing more now in the platform?
Thank you, I will be happy to help this very promising project.
I am a crypto lover and I would love to dig deep in this project.

I like the project and have read the whitepaper. i think this project will succeed. I will definitely join the ICO.

Thank you all for the great support. We really appreciate it!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I like the project and have read the whitepaper. i think this project will succeed. I will definitely join the ICO.
Thank you, I will be happy to help this very promising project.
I am a crypto lover and I would love to dig deep in this project.
what is the soft cap of your token sale?

Hi Mokter,

We do not have a soft cap. All unsold tokens will be destroyed and we will move on with development as stated on our brief 30-60-90 days roadmap.
Activity: 180
what is the soft cap of your token sale?
Thank you for clarification. Giving utmost security to the user is what we want also.
And if you need some help after the token sale I am willing to be part of your team.  Data entry is a small job that I can help to this project.

Great! Thank you for the offer. We will definitely contact you should we need help from our community members!
Thank you for clarification. Giving utmost security to the user is what we want also.
And if you need some help after the token sale I am willing to be part of your team.  Data entry is a small job that I can help to this project.
You can now trade STAKE on Etherdelta! We have listed the token before the token sale to provide the community members with more options.

Link:
https://etherdelta.com/#0xbec8f6d667594fb181c9d68e5c80c910888be93d-ETH

Before I give you my benefit of the doubt, I would like the team to clarify on how the bounty address will be managed.
As for all I know, you guys are keeping all the tokens on addresses you control fully. How do we as investors should feel safe about that? The whitepaper says that there will be a public ledger managed by you guys. Can I know where the public ledger is and how this will be handled?

Also, I would like to know when you guys will be moving to a dedicated hosting server. I understnd that you guys are community members and don't have much capital at the moment. From what I heard, you guys are moving your website to amazon hosting? or staying on hostgator but with completely dedicated plans?

How will you protect your website data and how will you manage backups of your data?

How many are you in the team? once this project kicks off, there will be a massive amount of deposit/withdrawal requests.

I am excited about this project and I am happy to give you my benefit of the doubt because it's really innovative the things you guys have set up here... at least from what I have seen through your threads, twitter, and personal messages. But I would like the team to clarify the things above. Cheers.

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind words as well as your great questions.

Although the tokens are kept under addresses in which we have the control over, we will not be sending/receiving any funds without clear indications as to what it was used for. As all of these addresses are available to the public, users will be able to easily track all movement of tokens.

By a public ledger, we are referring to the Ethereum Blockchain in which our token is on:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0xbec8f6d667594fb181c9d68e5c80c910888be93d#pageSize=100

Additionally, there will be a separate page on our website showing our bounty thread link and the amounts we have used as bounty will be updated daily there. Users can easily track the movement of tokens by comparing the ETHPLORER (Blockchain) with bounty registrants on the thread.

For the Stake Reserve addresses, there will be a separate page on our website with a complete history (log) showing ALL stake movements (staked amounts, deposited amounts, and withdrawn amounts) of users. Users can easily track the distribution from our Stake Reserve addresses by comparing the history (log) available on our website.

Yes, we are community members ourselves and we have a relatively low starting capital. We are a small team <5 members, and we do understand that it will be quite a bit of a job to manually check all deposits and withdrawals and we actually don't think it is a good idea to handle them under such a small team (increased room for human errors). As soon as the token sale is over, we will be hiring data entry assistants to help us manage with the deposit/withdrawals.

In terms of hosting, you are spot on. We will be moving to a wholly dedicated server fully protected from any vulnerabilities and potential attacks. Our plan is to back up our database every 5 minutes and store it in 3 different storages. This will be done automatically and it is already being done so.

We hope this helps you better understand about our project. Your support is greatly appreciated and much required. We will always be here so please feel free to message us at all times.

Thank you.

Before I give you my benefit of the doubt, I would like the team to clarify on how the bounty address will be managed.
As for all I know, you guys are keeping all the tokens on addresses you control fully. How do we as investors should feel safe about that? The whitepaper says that there will be a public ledger managed by you guys. Can I know where the public ledger is and how this will be handled?

Also, I would like to know when you guys will be moving to a dedicated hosting server. I understnd that you guys are community members and don't have much capital at the moment. From what I heard, you guys are moving your website to amazon hosting? or staying on hostgator but with completely dedicated plans?

How will you protect your website data and how will you manage backups of your data?

How many are you in the team? once this project kicks off, there will be a massive amount of deposit/withdrawal requests.

I am excited about this project and I am happy to give you my benefit of the doubt because it's really innovative the things you guys have set up here... at least from what I have seen through your threads, twitter, and personal messages. But I would like the team to clarify the things above. Cheers.

I will support this project.
One last thing, what is the reason behind different staking addresses per tier? Is it really necessary?

Thank you. As much as we are dedicated to provide a great project/platform, we need a strong community support.

The staking addresses are divided into different addresses (i) for better security purposes (ii) allow users to easily observe when the next tier will be activated.
Pages:
Jump to: