Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StakeIt (STAKE): Proof-of-Stake ERC20 Token & Smart Contract Based Games - page 26. (Read 14726 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Yeah we can't please everyone to join and believe in the project but still many investors are keep on staking to this project so after few hours from token sale it already raise to 500k that were sold.
This project will slowly become more and more popular, is it possible that you can give additional bonus to those early investors in token sale?
Maybe this will turn the tide so all the tokens will be sold out and it is not necessary to burn the remaining.
Activity: 280
Merit: 43
over 500,000 tokens sold!
It's true that less token participants will result to less initial tokens.
I've been wondering also if the marketing technique has been burst starting from the opening of token sale?  Because there are many competitors right now with regards to investors so it's very important that this project will reach every corner of world.

Yes. We are a fairly young project and did not have much time for marketing. Regardless, we believe that by the end of the token sale end date, we would have reached a significant number of Cryptocurrency users through our aggressive ad campaigns. Doesn't matter if they participate or not. Right now we are creating awareness of our project and hopefully, everyone will be able to recall our project as they see us on exchanges in the near future. Great times ahead!
It's true that less token participants will result to less initial tokens.
I've been wondering also if the marketing technique has been burst starting from the opening of token sale?  Because there are many competitors right now with regards to investors so it's very important that this project will reach every corner of world.
No problem, I only want this project to become successful and if there's anything I can contribute then I'm willing to do it as we will both benefited in the long run.

The supporters, investors/stake holders and also the team behind the good project.

Thank you. We really appreciate the support!

I received a token in MEW
How do I send STAKE from MEW to website for investment?

Hi there,

The 'staking service' is currently not available. It will be available as soon as the token sale ends. Those who have 50 STAKE on our website are those who have participated in our early bounty campaign whereby we were giving away free 50 STAKE for signing up on our website.

Thank you. I hope more and more ads on Twitter, Facebook ... and more investors

Over the next 7 days, we will be having an explanatory video & paid social ad campaigns set up! Although it would be great if we have a lot of token sale participants, few participants mean less initial tokens to begin with. Remember, we don't have a soft cap!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
No problem, I only want this project to become successful and if there's anything I can contribute then I'm willing to do it as we will both benefited in the long run.

The supporters, investors/stake holders and also the team behind the good project.

Hi there,

The 'staking service' is currently not available. It will be available as soon as the token sale ends. Those who have 50 STAKE on our website are those who have participated in our early bounty campaign whereby we were giving away free 50 STAKE for signing up on our website.

Thank you. I hope more and more ads on Twitter, Facebook ... and more investors

Hi there,

Activity: 18

It's good also if you are going to highlights in the video the benefits of this project like the profit that they can earn when they are going to buy stakes as almost all the investors are always looking how they can earn and how much they can profit.

Yes we thought of developing a STAKE calculator whereby investors and token holders can calculate their daily earnings. Thank you for the suggestion!
Yeah that will definitely work,  I'd love to see it also and it will be wise if you will widened your marketing in different types of social media platforms once the video will be finish.
BTW do you have tracker on what country invest most?

Yes, we are starting our paid social ad campaigns soon and no, we do not have a tracker showing that at the moment but that would also be a good addition. Thanks for suggesting!
It's good also if you are going to highlights in the video the benefits of this project like the profit that they can earn when they are going to buy stakes as almost all the investors are always looking how they can earn and how much they can profit.

Yes we thought of developing a STAKE calculator whereby investors and token holders can calculate their daily earnings. Thank you for the suggestion!
Yeah that will definitely work,  I'd love to see it also and it will be wise if you will widened your marketing in different types of social media platforms once the video will be finish.
BTW do you have tracker on what country invest most?
good luck team i would love to support and buy more god bless

Thank you so much for giving us the benefit of the doubt! We will not disappoint. Lots of great days ahead.
Activity: 48
good luck team i would love to support and buy more god bless

Token value is continuously growing, nice to see trade increase.
I think you should prepare a demostration video on Stake and put it on youtube to boost Stake services.

Thank you for the suggestion. We actually have a video coming out in a few days time. We will be sure to update the community once it has been published!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Token value is continuously growing, nice to see trade increase.
I think you should prepare a demostration video on Stake and put it on youtube to boost Stake services.
Nice now the public can view it in the first page and the slide show is also good.
It will surely attract many investors and the starting price in ED is not that bad.

Thank you for the great suggestion.
Nice now the public can view it in the first page and the slide show is also good.
It will surely attract many investors and the starting price in ED is not that bad.
Activity: 8
great job guys. relly excited
Pages:
Jump to: