Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StakeIt (STAKE): Proof-of-Stake ERC20 Token & Smart Contract Based Games - page 27. (Read 14726 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 43

EDIT: we have now added the 'token sale progress bar' on our frontpage as well as on the token sale page.
Nice start, investors will keep coming.
BTW where can we see the live sale of tokens?
I can't see it in website, it will be good if we can see it for public viewing.

You can see it as you click on the token sale product. It will be available as 'xx in stock'. But great suggestion. We will put that up on the front page.

Wow, I can see STAKE on etherdelta and is currently seeling at 0.00011 .
So far equivalent to 44 ethereum sold, great startup. Hope to see STAKE on top soon.

Yes! we are excited and we really appreciate all the support!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Wow, I can see STAKE on etherdelta and is currently seeling at 0.00011 .
So far equivalent to 44 ethereum sold, great startup. Hope to see STAKE on top soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Nice start, investors will keep coming.
BTW where can we see the live sale of tokens?
I can't see it in website, it will be good if we can see it for public viewing.

Congrats guys! I believe in this project. When does the ICO end?

It ends on 1 DEC (continued for 10 days) and all unsold tokens will be destroyed.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250

Congrats guys! I believe in this project. When does the ICO end?
Wowh what a big impact to this project how many hours that 400,000 tokens were sold?
I saw that token sale starts today. It's getting more interesting.

It's been about 10 hours since the token sale started!
Wowh what a big impact to this project how many hours that 400,000 tokens were sold?
I saw that token sale starts today. It's getting more interesting.
Token Sale is now LIVE

Over 400,000 Tokens sold in total!
Congrats! It is too good to see STAKE coin on one one of the largest exchanges.
The project looks more promissing now, would be easy to track trade reports over exchange.

Thank you!

We will be hoping that the shifting will be successful and no data will be left behind so the the users or the stake holders will be satisfied and also to avoid complaints.

Yes, keeping data safe is our #1 priority. The shift will take no longer than 30 minutes - 60 minutes.
We will be hoping that the shifting will be successful and no data will be left behind so the the users or the stake holders will be satisfied and also to avoid complaints.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Congrats! It is too good to see STAKE coin on one one of the largest exchanges.
The project looks more promissing now, would be easy to track trade reports over exchange.

We are now officially listed on EtherDelta with our token symbol (STAKE).

https://etherdelta.com/#STAKE-ETH
I have just read the whitepaper and it looks great. Will support this project...

Thank you. We really appreciate it!
What will be the soonest update that we can expect to this project this month or maybe next month?  
Is your team are focusing more now in the platform?

1. Completely shifting to a dedicated server with full Ddos protection
2. Listing on Exchanges (Mercatox is our #1 option)
3. Establishment of a blog
4. Setting up a community forum

Next month, we will be adding our 1-page AD platform. We are still developing the platform at the moment.
Regarding the shifting to dedicated server, will it affect to the users of your website?  Like your website will not be available for few hours due to your maintenance?

Yes, the website will be down for 30 minutes - 60 minutes at max. This will happen during dawn (UTC). Right after the token sale.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I have just read the whitepaper and it looks great. Will support this project...
What will be the soonest update that we can expect to this project this month or maybe next month?  
Is your team are focusing more now in the platform?

1. Completely shifting to a dedicated server with full Ddos protection
2. Listing on Exchanges (Mercatox is our #1 option)
3. Establishment of a blog
4. Setting up a community forum

Next month, we will be adding our 1-page AD platform. We are still developing the platform at the moment.
Regarding the shifting to dedicated server, will it affect to the users of your website?  Like your website will not be available for few hours due to your maintenance?
How will 'destroying' exactly happen though?

Hello earnbitcoins,

ERC20 tokens and Ether (ETH) are usually sent to the address 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000 to burn/destroy them.

This address is controlled by nobody.

Hope this helps.

ahh okay. This project needs some dire recognition to really kick off. How can we help as community members?

Hi earnbitcoins,

Thank you for your support. We really appreciate it. You can always help us by participating in our bounty campaigns or creating an online presence for us on different forums, social media, blogs, and telegram groups.

Thank you.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
How will 'destroying' exactly happen though?

Hello earnbitcoins,

ERC20 tokens and Ether (ETH) are usually sent to the address 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000 to burn/destroy them.

This address is controlled by nobody.

Hope this helps.

ahh okay. This project needs some dire recognition to really kick off. How can we help as community members?
Just a token used to pay for the field? Just allowed to circulate on your website? Only buy items with the "staking" tag?

Hi there,

It is an ERC20 compatible token created on the Ethereum blockchain. You can choose to hold our tokens under your ETH address on MEW or MetaMask or any other Ether wallets. However, if you are looking to 'stake' your tokens and grow them in number, you can purchase our 'staking service' which is a central staking service (similar to compound interests in banks) we provide on our website. If you purchase this, you will be asked to send your tokens to a specific address. Once checked, we credit your website account with STAKE and it will start staking on a daily basis. You can choose to withdraw them at any time you want.

Note that all fees we receive are used to buy back tokens on exchanges & destroy them. Also, all STAKE you send to us for staking are destroyed immediately. This means when you withdraw STAKE from your account on our website, we distribute them (initial amount + staked amount) from our 'Stake Reserve' addresses.

These processes ensure two things. (1) There is a constant demand created in the market (2) The total supply constantly decreases
We believe that over time, this will provide a healthy growth of token value and balance between supply X demand.

Pages:
Jump to: