Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] StakeUnited.com - Multicoin POS Pool | AUTOMATED | HIGH REFSYSTEM 🚀 - page 3. (Read 27185 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

Yes, you missed the delisting date although every member got an email 10 days prior to the delisting and we also posted reminders on our website and in our discord channel. We also offer members who missed the deadline to recover their coins for a small recovery fee. Kind regards

I opened two tickets 20 days ago. I would just like to pay the fees to get my BBK back. how can I do without posting my email publicly?
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 5
https://stakeunited.com/signup
My problem have never been resolved and you guys never return my coins, i gave the correct email address, and today after posting my concerns here they deleted my ticket from their support. Shame on you scammers bastards.

Can you give us your email (just snapshots with blurred contents at important rows which present personal information).
By now, I don't think that Stake United.com is a scam platform.

my email address is [email protected]

Yes, you missed the delisting date although every member got an email 10 days prior to the delisting and we also posted reminders on our website and in our discord channel. We also offer members who missed the deadline to recover their coins for a small recovery fee. Kind regards
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
Better call them Scamunited.
I have been asking for my coins for 3 month but they kept saying that wait for the final withdrawal date and now they are asking withdrawal fee of 4LTC which worth more than my actual coins.
Don't stake with them, I am going to report to the anti fraud department and i am going to sue them, no matter whatever cost I have to pay but I'll teach them a lesson.

I never use staking pools, but it's better to make your judgement on StakeUnited that this one is a scam pool if you can show off snapshot of your problems on the pool.
Snapshotted images will make your judgements have higher powerful validity.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
My problem have never been resolved and you guys never return my coins, i gave the correct email address, and today after posting my concerns here they deleted my ticket from their support. Shame on you scammers bastards.

Can you give us your email (just snapshots with blurred contents at important rows which present personal information).
By now, I don't think that Stake United.com is a scam platform.

my email address is [email protected]
I have been asking for my coins for 3 month but they kept saying that wait for the final withdrawal date and now they are asking withdrawal fee of 4LTC which worth more than my actual coins.
Don't stake with them, I am going to report to the anti fraud department and i am going to sue them, no matter whatever cost I have to pay but I'll teach them a lesson.

I never use staking pools, but it's better to make your judgement on StakeUnited that this one is a scam pool if you can show off snapshot of your problems on the pool.
Iinteresting and unique concepts are made by StakeUnited, hopefully they can develop the more interesting projects in the future
It was your own mistake as you provided a wrong email address. But I am glad I solved your issue now. Have a nice day and enjoy your stakes.

Activity: 84

Iinteresting and unique concepts are made by StakeUnited, hopefully they can develop the more interesting projects in the future
It was your own mistake as you provided a wrong email address. But I am glad I solved your issue now. Have a nice day and enjoy your stakes.
Activity: 27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
@readyup: We are sorry to hear that, but we sent out a newsletter to every member 10 days prior to th delisting and also posted and reminder on the website 2 days before. If you miss out delisitng dates it is your own fault unfortunately. Nevertheless we offer the possibility to recover lost coins for a small service fee. Kind regards

I did not receive any email, surely it was in the spam !!
I missed for 4 days from the site and I saw only after the announcement !!
then tell me how I can recover my BBKs even if I have to lose some .. I wrote two tickets as soon as the coin was left but no one answered me ..
Last thing !!!
my ECAs are still blocked without being able to withdraw them, why does this happen?
I hope you can give me the chance to withdraw both coins as soon as possible, thanks very soon.
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 5
https://stakeunited.com/signup
@readyup: We are sorry to hear that, but we sent out a newsletter to every member 10 days prior to th delisting and also posted and reminder on the website 2 days before. If you miss out delisitng dates it is your own fault unfortunately. Nevertheless we offer the possibility to recover lost coins for a small service fee. Kind regards
Activity: 26
StakeUnited.com

attention to this site !!! some coins are blocked for almost a month without the possibility to withdraw and do not respond to the tickets. a well organized scam

I can understand your frustated because of the delisting of your coin.
You can still withdraw your coins but there is a service fee for that.

Its really important if you make an investment to keep informed about it!
Stake United makes it really easy to put all updates in #news And #announcements.
And sent an e-mail newsletter so that all users can READ in the blink of an eye,whats ahead.

Kind regards Johnnybravo👍🏻
StakeUnited.com

attention to this site !!! some coins are blocked for almost a month without the possibility to withdraw and do not respond to the tickets. a well organized scam
Activity: 252
the new template is very confused to use,.i hope there is a plan to change the template,..

the old template is very familiar so it recommended to use again
how is it possible to lose € 50 in this way !!! they will have all the coins delistate in some wallet !!! this is a legalized scam!
hi it is possible to have a coin of the existed? I lost 11,000 BBK because I had not seen the delisting announcement
Activity: 32
14days old ticket, still not solved, although it is just "missed" deposit from SU side  Roll Eyes poor services
Activity: 330
Merit: 123
@bluehorseshoe, did you try to contact them via discord? they are pretty active there.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Stake United is by far the most userfriendly staking pool. With the highest stakingcount overal.
We have a really active discord server where A team of mods try to answer as much questions as possible to help users guide through the platform, and answering the most questions asked. For help with forgotten log in credentials, or account related questions. The core members of Stake United can be messaged there , to make sure everybody can find the support that he needs!
Be Sure to follow the Stake United discord server.
https://discord.gg/FawJgp3
Because in the  #news And #announcement channel you can find the most important info about all coins in the platform!
Also you can participate in frequent bounty’s an giveaways.

Happy staking!

I wish my experience was as good as the rest of you have had with Stake United but it was not. A deposit I sent on January 1, 2018 to Stake United has never been credited to my account there.

Here's my old post here on May 17, 2018: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37617571

"To whomever is running StakeUnited,

I've patiently waited for my little deposit to StakeUnited.com for months now and still nothing.
No response from "support" off the site nor me posting here.

Here's the message:

I made this transfer to you on 1/20, where is my deposit? Status: 797 confirmations Date: 1/20/2018 10:27 To: GJcXLeq7QPSgnPWwnpofUjTgiEzVxH6amQ Debit: -1714.70 XGOX Transaction fee: -0.0001 XGOX Net amount: -1714.7001 XGOX Transaction ID: d120001e7c0cec3bed0178817d236bbbe3bca65bbbd049f131bb951e21979ecf

Please advise,  bluehorseshoe"

Stake united only cancelled my ticket with no response nor deposit.

Activity: 26
Stake United is constantly developing! Now with the great new feature :
NEWSLETTER by E-mail. To be informed of all the news,announcements , bounty’s and giveaway’s in the blink of an eye. Check your e-mail spam folder and whitelist our e-mail.

Happy Staking
Pages:
Jump to: