Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 111. (Read 538971 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Happy block halving day!

Max, Simon and Karl need to reward the miners a little better then what they are getting now. I worked everything out before the buy and knew that even before the halving it would be better to buy coins...I can only imagine what its like know since the halving.

Nooooo. We WANT it to be better to buy than to mine. A) We want people to buy. B) We want miners to be forced to sell at higher prices.

This is exactly why we wait for block halving. Now there will be half the number of mined coins hitting the market. There's no reason for buying to be cut in half, and as you say, there's more reason to buy. This creates a mechanical price rise. No speculation required. It will take a few days or even a couple weeks for the supply of mined coins to begin to dry up, but once the mechanical rise begins we'll likely see speculation begin to multiply the pressure.

As I said before. September was the time to buy, October the time to hold, and November the time to swing trade. October also turned out to be a good time to buy since we didn't see an expected speculative push pre-halving, but now there's no stopping a price increase. It will simply happen, unless people suddenly stop buying the coin when the fundamentals point to an increase in buying.

Hold onto those coins, miners. Better profits are on the way.

Nooooo.....We want it to be fair and fair means the miners should have waited and got the genesis mining much cheaper and more coins coming in....

we need more exchanges thats why...

1    Bittrex   START/BTC    $ 3,291   $ 0.032222    82.60 %    Recently
2    Cryptsy   START/BTC    $ 639   $ 0.032065    16.02 %    Recently

Thats it, thats the 2 exchanges that are doing anything.

Max, Karl and these "new devs" MUST start attacking all exchanges getting us added everywhere.

Not to be offensive snakey but, community members can just as easy attack exchanges and get coins added. It's easy to get coins onto voting lists. Just ask. Most exchanges even have instructions and/or forms for new coin submissions. Just sayin' Wink

Of course members can start attacking exchanges and try to get us added BUT I am talking about Max, Karl and Simon using the connections they have to help startcoin....ITS NOT HARD, let me explain....

Max interviewed Ken Lo, CEO of the ANX exchange in Episode 702 of the Keiser report......WHY ARE WE NOT ON THAT EXCHANGE? Before all of you guys tell me we are on the anx exchange I am not talking about the crappy brother/sister site that anx uses because there is no volume....I am talking about the original ANX exchange. How hard can it be for Max to convince Ken Lo to add startcoin to his exchange?

Its about exposure, its about volume and I am tired of people thinking that 2 exchanges is enough for us and that all we need to do is grow the community. You want the coin to grow? then get more volume, get more exposure on the bigger exchanges.

Max can do this, thats why I am buying startcoin but he is yet to deliver in regards to getting us on a big exchange.

Activity: 307
Merit: 250
 Roll Eyes
Why don't we use existing alternative exchanges that already list STARTcoin such as Cryptopia? https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/

Cryptopia has been around since 2014. Besides STARTcoin, Cryptopia has a large selection of other altcoins and gives me the impression that it is really trying. Helping them to thrive could be a good insurance policy for STARTcoin. It's not good to be dependent on two exchanges in one country. There is a lot going on at Cryptopia.

STARTcoin is listed in seven altcoin base markets on Cryptopia:

• Bitcoin/START
  • Dotcoin/START
  • Litecoin/START
  • Dogecoin/START
  • Feathercoin/START
  • Popularcoin/START
  • Unobtanium/START

... so there are plenty of opportunities for arbitraging! In fact they have quite an interesting arbitrage page where the prices of altcoins are compared on various exchanges.

Cryptopia is based in New Zealand, which means that it is less prone to US regulation and clampdowns. Cryptopia could become a good standby if the US exchanges go down for any reason.

At the moment trading volumes are on the low side, but I'm sure that we could do something about that. Spread the word to users of any other altcoins you might hold - they are most probably listed on Cryptopia.
https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ
https://www.facebook.com/cryptopiaexchange
https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptopia-limited
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!

Max, Karl and these "new devs" MUST start attacking all exchanges getting us added everywhere.

Not to be offensive snakey but, community members can just as easy attack exchanges and get coins added. It's easy to get coins onto voting lists. Just ask. Most exchanges even have instructions and/or forms for new coin submissions. Just sayin' Wink
legendary

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BTC is volatile, but it is START that halved. Happy halving!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
hello start coin
where prices 4000
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Happy block halving day!

Max, Simon and Karl need to reward the miners a little better then what they are getting now. I worked everything out before the buy and knew that even before the halving it would be better to buy coins...I can only imagine what its like know since the halving.

Nooooo. We WANT it to be better to buy than to mine. A) We want people to buy. B) We want miners to be forced to sell at higher prices.

This is exactly why we wait for block halving. Now there will be half the number of mined coins hitting the market. There's no reason for buying to be cut in half, and as you say, there's more reason to buy. This creates a mechanical price rise. No speculation required. It will take a few days or even a couple weeks for the supply of mined coins to begin to dry up, but once the mechanical rise begins we'll likely see speculation begin to multiply the pressure.

As I said before. September was the time to buy, October the time to hold, and November the time to swing trade. October also turned out to be a good time to buy since we didn't see an expected speculative push pre-halving, but now there's no stopping a price increase. It will simply happen, unless people suddenly stop buying the coin when the fundamentals point to an increase in buying.

Hold onto those coins, miners. Better profits are on the way.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Have I missed something dont see much change in price since halving
Activity: 966
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
legendary
legendary
Status    Healthy
Connections    8
Hash Algorithm    X11
Proof-of-Work Scheme    Proof-of-Work
Coins to be Issued    84,000,000
Block Time    1.00 minute(s)
Block Reward    20.00 coins
Block Count    525,849
StartCoin Difficulty    333.5834
Difficulty Retarget    1 blocks

Looking good after the halving.

This coin was 0.0007 in june/july now .00013 but after this halving I am sure it will go back to the high.

Get some coins guys and hold long term, this is not a pump and dump coin.

Read up.
legendary
28  Startcoin    $ 1,196,452    $ 0.035592    33,615,958 START **    $ 4,887    14.35 %
legendary
Guys why is startcoins mining at only 14.81 GH/s, its dropped...

Wheres all that hash power from money raised?

Lets get another mining fund up max and karl, we need more Hashing.

$200 000 buys you about 2 GH/s, so 14.81 GH/s is 1.48 million $ worth of equipment, still higher than the whole of startcoin's market cap.

That being said its awesome we have some hashing power behind us but lets get more hashing power and returns going back into startcoin development.

Guys why is startcoins mining at only 14.81 GH/s, its dropped...

Wheres all that hash power from money raised?

Lets get another mining fund up max and karl, we need more Hashing.

$200 000 buys you about 2 GH/s, so 14.81 GH/s is 1.48 million $ worth of equipment, still higher than the whole of startcoin's market cap.

The halving has happened. At Thu, 22 Oct 2015 05:59:07 CEST the first block with 20 Startcoin's was mined.

Happy startcoin halving day Smiley

Might be due to block halving having taken place

Ah your right, just happened. We should get another bnktothefuture mining round going.

John, please give some information about that Chinese exchange that was meant to be added?

Any news from max or karl regarding the dev team and the fund?

I am afraid I have no further information on any of those things I am in the Dark

No prob.

Startcoin buy orders are going off on bittrex, looking good.

Could be from the halving, people getting smart.

Lets hope so
legendary

Ah your right, just happened. We should get another bnktothefuture mining round going.

John, please give some information about that Chinese exchange that was meant to be added?

I am afraid I have no further information on any of those things I am in the Dark

No prob.

Startcoin buy orders are going off on bittrex, looking good.

Could be from the halving, people getting smart.

Jump to: