Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 109. (Read 538971 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
At least there is a new dev team working on StartJOIN now, and according to Karl Gray there should be an update about this on Saturday.

So things are starting to move in the right direction again. The coin price seems like an extreme bargain at the moment.

Progress on Karl Gray's funding initiatives to push Startcoin into the Stratosphere is certainly good news. I would agree with you about the bargain price, although I'm focusing on what the price could be next year.

Bitcoin will soon be unprofitable for most people to mine. Only large corporations will be able to afford the vast computing power necessary. Bitcoin's Blockchain has already exceeded 4Tb and predicted to mushroom to 25Tb in a short space of time. Question: When Bitcoin becomes 'centralised', as it inevitably will, who is going to step in to fill its shoes?

My bet is that Startcoin will, backed by Simon Dixon and BnkToTheFuture's vast computing power - have you seen the massive mining farm he has? - AND Karl Gray's millions - Oh and Max Keiser's marketing ability. Quite a powerful combination don't you think?
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
At least there is a new dev team working on StartJOIN now, and according to Karl Gray there should be an update about this on Saturday.

So things are starting to move in the right direction again. The coin price seems like an extreme bargain at the moment.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lol you better hope you're all right because right now it looks like ass
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
Don't care what anyone says . . This coin is been held down!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Max on Alex Jones show talking about startcoin.

Nice...

https://youtu.be/zc5gBQUOTZw?t=288

All I know is you should get in while these prices are low, if he is still pushing the coin then he has a plan..
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Nice Exposure.....

https://youtu.be/XCG0vfE_ASA?t=1437

Startcoin / Startjoin.....

Buy some while the price is low guys.

Thank you Simon for mentioning startcoin/startjoin.

He gets ambushed at the end. odd question indeed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Follow us on our new account ShapeShift.com
ShapeShift.io has released our instant exchange app for Android devices! Buy or sell Startcoin with bitcoin and 45+ cryptos instantly on any Android device. Exchange anytime, anywhere: https://shapeshift.io/site/tools/shapeshift-mobile

Activity: 824
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What happen to start? is there any reason except BTC price for this dump?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Despite Bitcoin breaking through the $300+ barrier, STARTcoin is holding its value. It's one of the few coins currently out-performing Bitcoin with a 2.73% rise. From a few moments ago:

33    Startcoin Startcoin    3,601 BTC    0.00010655 BTC    33,798,918 START **    14 BTC    2.73 %

I think that we are entering a period where other altcoins, not having the same infrastructure as STARTcoin, will fall by the wayside.

I expect some up and down turbulence while the Bitcoin price settles down. Some expert opinion suggests that the Bitcoin price will artificially rise further as the herd 'buy so as not to miss out' - and then it will fall back:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/115499/bitcoin-price-tops-300-to-the-moon-or-blowoff-top-forming

Max Keiser talking about STARTcoin on the Alex Jones Infowars talk show today ... live broadcast now!:
http://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
legendary
Nice Exposure.....

https://youtu.be/XCG0vfE_ASA?t=1437

Startcoin / Startjoin.....

Buy some while the price is low guys.

Thank you Simon for mentioning startcoin/startjoin.
legendary
I have $20mil already, should I invest it?
duurrr

I think you did not read it correctly.....

Anyways do your own research, otherwise dump your coins and ill buy them...

legendary
Activity: 1120
I have $20mil already, should I invest it?
duurrr
legendary
People keep bringing up this START fund. Isn't that the fund that bought Netflix and other stocks? Are people thinking it was supposed to buy StartCoin? I'm confused why people keep talking about it like it has something to do with the current or future price of the coin.

Karl Gray said he was going to launch a $20m fund that only uses startcoin wo anyone who wanted to get involved would have to convert into startcoin to invest.

It was in the 3 hour video from the meeting they held.

Cant seem to find the video, someone else can post it.
Activity: 651
Merit: 518

"We've dumped a lot of coins we created out of thin air and now when you got those coins please start working on price increase so we can do it again!"

But you idiots still think Max and co. are investing money in this coin.  Grin
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
People keep bringing up this START fund. Isn't that the fund that bought Netflix and other stocks? Are people thinking it was supposed to buy StartCoin? I'm confused why people keep talking about it like it has something to do with the current or future price of the coin.
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
guys are working hard on discounting START price, let them and enjoy  Kiss
legendary
seems dead to me

No dead, going to explode when the time is right.

Karl is working on his $20 million dollar start fund and Max has his new Dev Team working hard..

Just buy up because when they announce something the price will go back to .0007 + easy.

Activity: 1098
Activity: 203
Merit: 100

@Coblee

Ignore the idiots, they will ask questions they know the answer to just to hijack thread and bloat it with BS.

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Is there any truth to this coin other than Max Keiser being behind it?

What happened to that other coin he made, what was it called again? Oh right no one remembers cause it got dumped in the garbage a long time ago. Tongue

Also is there any truth behind the Russel Brand mentions around this coin?
Jump to: