Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 115. (Read 538971 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
It's not about PnD, it's about the coming BTC price high. Some expect a lot from the Gemini exchange, and they think they can earn more with BTC than one can with START alone.

Could be, but is does seem a bit strange to see this ferocious dumping right when the StartCOIN PR engine is just firing back up.

StartJOIN 2.0 hype train leaving the station...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
It's not about PnD, it's about the coming BTC price high. Some expect a lot from the Gemini exchange, and they think they can earn more with BTC than one can with START alone.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Ugh, you've been at it too. This forum is just a scum bucket. Same old asshats colluding to cause the pre-pump dip I've seen a million times on a million coins. Put in a floor, then sell into it hard to start a panic. I could show you charts with the same shit followed by massive pumps. Ask yourselves: Why would the market "crash" 2 weeks before block halving and right after a ton of good news? Answer: It isn't.

I'm done with BCT. Anyone who listens to this shit deserves their losses. See some of you on Twitter (@JasonCatalyst) and the new forum.

I will follow you, good point made Smiley
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Ugh, you've been at it too. This forum is just a scum bucket. Same old asshats colluding to cause the pre-pump dip I've seen a million times on a million coins. Put in a floor, then sell into it hard to start a panic. I could show you charts with the same shit followed by massive pumps. Ask yourselves: Why would the market "crash" 2 weeks before block halving and right after a ton of good news? Answer: It isn't.

I'm done with BCT. Anyone who listens to this shit deserves their losses. See some of you on Twitter (@JasonCatalyst) and the new forum.
I wish to thank user 'leipebarry' for saving my ass. He is not FUDding, this is real.
"The market is not waiting for you."
Thanks so much.
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
Startcoin has an independent forum now http://forum.startcoin.co/
good news
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
pretty brutal. market handled it quite good, wonder if it has something to do with pump group.
Activity: 924
I AM
Wow 250k sell was impressive, Someone needed money fast to bother with that.

Wow, somebody scored cheap coin on that sell-out.  Went back up 20% in minutes.

It's been blood shed all day on Startcoin, I saw 10600's FFS Big ass dumps
Activity: 203

Wow, somebody scored cheap coin on that sell-out.  Went back up 20% in minutes.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
Someone WTB 20 BTC at the price of 17k now.
Fall for pump & dump? Naah nevah. Wink
Edit: Already gone & appears lower. Don't get fooled. Dumps result in a lower price than it already was, because of people panicking.

People selling off because there is a big chance Bitcoin price is going to explode after the Gimini exchange and will take on a lot of mainstream investors.
Sell you Start and get Bitcoin because chances are far greater it will go up high high.
That is what I am seeing right now, most alts are going down but Start will go faster and harder because of the enormous dumping that is going to take place and PnD groups involved.
On top of that just wait until bnktothefuture projects are cashing the startcoins out for fiat/btc.

You just never fucking quit. Scum like you makes me sick. Trade honestly like the rest of us and stop trying to FUD your way through.

No need to FUD this pile of shit it does a good enough job on its own haha.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lol even start isn't immune to (bag)holders saying fuck you and wanting to dump so they can sell on this BTC uptrend...fucking ouch.
I AM
Edit: Already gone & appears lower. Don't get fooled. Dumps result in a lower price than it already was, because of people panicking.

People selling off because there is a big chance Bitcoin price is going to explode after the Gimini exchange and will take on a lot of mainstream investors.
Sell you Start and get Bitcoin because chances are far greater it will go up high high.
That is what I am seeing right now, most alts are going down but Start will go faster and harder because of the enormous dumping that is going to take place and PnD groups involved.
On top of that just wait until bnktothefuture projects are cashing the startcoins out for fiat/btc.

You just never fucking quit. Scum like you makes me sick. Trade honestly like the rest of us and stop trying to FUD your way through.
I AM
They don't cash out the startcoins, they keep them as the startcoin% of investment.. that SBMS was mostly paid for in cash I would assume. With price the way it was
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I seriously doubt most of that 200k was pledged in START. And if miners are making no profit I guess they'll need to raise their prices Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
SMBS fully funded  Smiley

200.000 dollars worth of Startcoin going to be dumped on the market  Grin
Price going down further and further, overkill of Startcoin coming to the market and miners are making no profit.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

I own start and believe in it but dont really understand how those miners are going to make money with the block halving coming at these prices.

Karl and max really need to step it up.

Also can someone high up there ask startchat whats the point of decentralized and encrypted chat when prior to installation of the app we have to accept the following:

Identity

find accounts on the device
    add or remove accounts
    read your own contact card

Contacts

read your contacts
    modify your contacts

approximate location (network-based)
    precise location (GPS and network-based)

SMS

receive text messages (SMS)

Photos/Media/Files

modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
    read the contents of your USB storage

Camera

take pictures and videos

Microphone

record audio

Wi-Fi connection information

view Wi-Fi connections

Device ID & call information

read phone status and identity

I know every app asked for this kind of info but whats the point of startchat then?

Where is Karl's $20 million dollar fund?

All these announcements but no action....

Like I said above I am a believer in the coin but seriously now can we get some action happening.

We need to be able to buy everyday products with startcoin as easy as we can with cards. With all the money max, karl and simon have raised why cant they get these so called devs they have found to start working on a payment system to allow us to do so...

What you guys think?

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

Jump to: