Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 116. (Read 538971 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Yesterday, someone was spamming Twitter yelling and shouting about START. Things we already know about the coin, it is clearly stated in the OP that some START was mined and is to be used to reward people. No problem with that, it's a part of the coin and good for it! It rewards pledgers. Smiley
Go longterm and don't get distracted by such cry-babies spreading FUD like for instance yesterday.

Its been going on for many weeks same copy and paste tweet, somebody behind it. As far as i know you can pay companies in India and china to do these tweets and likes on Facebook youtube etc. Someone is trying to lower price and scare people off from buying Startcoin, maybe a competitor ? We will never know. I was thinking someone should crowdfund to pay for a load of positive tweets about Startjoin to counter active these troll tweets.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Yesterday, someone was spamming Twitter yelling and shouting about START. Things we already know about the coin, it is clearly stated in the OP that some START was mined and is to be used to reward people. No problem with that, it's a part of the coin and good for it! It rewards pledgers. Smiley
Go longterm and don't get distracted by such cry-babies spreading FUD like for instance yesterday.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
// Subsidy is cut in half every 525600 blocks
// this is every 12 months

Cheers, to new depths!

In a little over 12 months mining rewards will change from 40 per block to 10. Not to mention what can be achieved in a year. Short term doesn't concern me.

Still optimistic.....

but forget about Max and come back to the people who trusted in you Mike, do the right thing, tell the truth and the truth will set you free.

Murphy has put himself out there - name, face, career, etc. If someone wants to find him, it should not be to terribly hard. Maybe someone already has....

Cheers, to new depths!

In a little over 12 months mining rewards will change from 40 per block to 10. Not to mention what can be achieved in a year. Short term doesn't concern me.

Still optimistic.....
I am holding for at a least a year as i believe long term start will be worth $1 plus each coin, no doubt. Once Startjoin is sorted out and ran properly and Startchat begins giving away free startcoins to join up things should improve greatly. I was reading that Whatsapp has over 900million users worldwide so Startchat has great potential to grow quick and bring startcoin up along with it.
I don't think Startjoin can do anything if a project doesn't deliver on promises but in cases like this where Max and Mike were clearly in contact with each other and have been since i think Max should try to sort out an answer for everyone. I think in the end Mike realised the crypto world is like any other business and you cannot trust anyone, Max promised a stabilisation fund for Maxcoin and said it would be a currency used on Startjoin all publicly on twitter, so guys like me and Mike took Max for his word and bought and held Maxcoin. I think Mike's heart was in the right place he was a great champion for maxcoin but got the rug pulled from under his feet by Max, maybe this is why he is taking a whole lot of time completing his projects to annoy Max, but forget about Max and come back to the people who trusted in you Mike, do the right thing, tell the truth and the truth will set you free.
legendary

Cheers, to new depths!

Still optimistic.....

Cheers, to new depths!
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
OK i have sent emails and tweets to Max Karl and Mike Murphy regarding startcoin silver coins that were supposed to be ready for dispatch jan 2015 and also maxcoin silver 2015. Why can the owners of Startjoin not get in touch with Mike and give everyone an idea whats happening? It looks bad for startjoin platform when projects like these fail to deliver and give updates. Surely they have a way of contacting Mike, because i have tried again and again through twitter. I really don't understand whats going on and Max did say on startjoin awhile back that Mike will be listing Startjoins first ever 1 million dollar plus project, so he has been in touch with him to learn of this new project. All people want is an answer like they are not ready but will be in few months or what ever, but silence is really bad pisses everyone off. You never know though one of these days we might see Mikes 1 million project listed on startjoin and we will find out why there was so much silence ( fingers crossed )
I know a lot of people are annoyed about lack of updates on these coins, so Max Karl Mike we need some answers please.

mmurphy has been gone from crypto for months.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
"i wait for START moon" /russian accent

meanwhile, even wbb coin (well, 1EX coin soon to be released) is making start look like amateur hour at the apollo!! LOL!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12601034

*boom*
legendary
OK i have sent emails and tweets to Max Karl and Mike Murphy regarding startcoin silver coins that were supposed to be ready for dispatch jan 2015 and also maxcoin silver 2015. Why can the owners of Startjoin not get in touch with Mike and give everyone an idea whats happening? It looks bad for startjoin platform when projects like these fail to deliver and give updates. Surely they have a way of contacting Mike, because i have tried again and again through twitter. I really don't understand whats going on and Max did say on startjoin awhile back that Mike will be listing Startjoins first ever 1 million dollar plus project, so he has been in touch with him to learn of this new project. All people want is an answer like they are not ready but will be in few months or what ever, but silence is really bad pisses everyone off. You never know though one of these days we might see Mikes 1 million project listed on startjoin and we will find out why there was so much silence ( fingers crossed )
I know a lot of people are annoyed about lack of updates on these coins, so Max Karl Mike we need some answers please.

I bet if Murphy is ignoring requests from backers then he is from StartJOIN as well. I'm not sure what you are expecting StartJOIN to do for the folks that apparently have been robbed by Mike.

What is the policy for other crowdfunding sites for projects that never deliver? I doubt there is much StartJOIN can do...

Activity: 924
I AM
There wont be a Million dollar funding on SJ, nowhere near enough money on the site and also who would fund a guy that has left people hanging nearly a year on last pitch. It's all FUD,
Amazing what this guy did, he fundraised for a Startcoin faucet. Say for instance you want to get a Get Paid To site rolling, or something else.. I think Startcoin is amazing, and it's price is a bit low now but I find it great! Both thumbs up!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/freestartcoin-moonstartcoin-info-1116443
Edit: Maybe I'm overreacting but I'm newcomer to START Smiley
Activity: 84
I never bought or recommended Paycoin. You've got me confused with someone else.

You are right, my apologies!
I did confuse you with someone else.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
i still feel START is a 100% HODL type of coin, but yes the recent frustration and FUD (real or not) has had a huge downtrend impact....
hopefully shit turns around and it blasts off for the remainder of the year and into 2016.
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
I never bought or recommended Paycoin. You've got me confused with someone else.
I am, possibly the biggest idiot around here. As stated, my mindset tells me I've lost my deposit completely, in START.
An assumption that is 100% set to 'TRUE'. If I make profit, it's nice. So I sleep well, neath my red flag.

Good health in life is more important than BTC. Good night.
You are truly the biggest idiot on this forum.

Funny that this comes from the guy who invested in and promoted Paycoin.
Where is Paycoin now?
 Kiss
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
You are truly the biggest idiot on this forum.
I think some people need to learn the difference between short term volatility based on speculation and long term trends based on fundamentals. The pump/crash pre-halving was the former. The steady 20% gain in 6 weeks post-halving is the latter. And anyone who thinks 20% in 6 weeks isn't much doesn't really understand investing.

You ever heard of the Enron scandal?
Like I said I am out to many red flags
The ''believers'' should stay, even if the ship is sinking they would not understand it and say:'' It is the best ship ever and impossible to sink''.
 Cheesy
Jump to: