Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 117. (Read 538963 times)

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
I think some people need to learn the difference between short term volatility based on speculation and long term trends based on fundamentals. The pump/crash pre-halving was the former. The steady 20% gain in 6 weeks post-halving is the latter. And anyone who thinks 20% in 6 weeks isn't much doesn't really understand investing.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
As you guys probably have noticed I have sold my Startcoin.
I have no trust and faith anymore in the whole START concept because Max Keiser is still involved in the coin.
Also I have received very negative info on bnktothefuture and you guys should investigate for yourself.
I am out good luck with the people who are sticking with the coin.

Who? that guy rob that follows Simon Dixon around posting his FUD?
I dont know what anyone says but I have used it many times and it's always been great. And wait till Jan when Kim Dotcom does the meganet pitch

You should check the legal issues/juristiction regarding bnktothefuture, where it is located, who is held responsible, who does the auditing, seriously are you guys amateurs?
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Has Litecoin halved recently? No much change in price for now
Litecoin speculators pumped the price over a month before the (very first) block halving, then it crashed back just before. Since the halving the price has been in a steady uptrend. About 20% up in under 6 weeks. I also think Litecoin is mined by a lot of Chinese miners who pay very little for hydro electricity and have no reason to abandon their hashing power. I don't know anything about Potcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Thanks, I was with the chart of Potcoin and Litecoin in mind.. Block reward halved there, and it didn't do anything good or bad with price overall.
In short term, price got a boost from speculators on those coins.
Block reward halving absolutely affects the price. It halves the number of new coins being generated, which halves the sell pressure in terms of BTC the market needs to add in a given time period to maintain the price. It also means that, unless the hashrate is cut in half, miners will have to sell at higher prices to maintain their profits.

Nice try, though. Good luck with your buy orders.
Activity: 210
Block reward halving does not affect price.
Be cautious, we've got a whole horde genesis-mining users now wanting to get ROI, it sets X11 coins in more danger for dumping.
Congratulations to those who got dumped upon at 14k yesterday.
This helps: Declare your spent money as lost, exclude emotions. If you're in profit in the long run, good for you.
Beginning of October. Right on time. It's been fun watching all the FUD, but everything is going exactly as expected. Congratulations to those of you who held the line. You're about to have a good month =)

Less than 3 weeks until block reward halving.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

Well guys... I was waiting the price to go down aproximately 4-6 k . But now i see that we came to the end of fall. So i buy start again and i am in Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
i brought my very first few startcoin today, i expect it to be a long term hold.

Well done.

24  Startcoin    $ 1,478,137    $ 0.045460    32,514,961 START **    $ 11,328    35.44 %

Buy up guys and hold.
Activity: 81
https://twitter.com/BitRushProject
i brought my very first few startcoin today, i expect it to be a long term hold.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
25 Startcoin    $ 1,423,483    $ 0.043784    32,511,121 START **    $ 10,601    30.48 %    

Get in now or miss out, simple...
legendary
Activity: 1120
I'm not sure who handles this for Start but this is excerpt from new 1ex.trade exchange dev
Startcoin needs to be on this exchange, should try and be one of the first when Alts start getting added this month

'Hi,

At the moment we are just working on the new trade screen so we get this one activated as soon as possible.

Regarding the marketing we will push it as soon as all is ready.
Also as many from you said before, 1Ex is about to bring trust back to traders.
- No scam coins
- Verified Devs
- No massive dumps or pumps

If a dev does not like to run a KYC check with the bank or provide info to 1Ex the coin will not be listed.
If a dev verifies with the bank then he does not need to verify with 1Ex.
if not verified with the bank then he must provide a form of ID.
Which ever way a dev chooses to verify his details are not shared with any one

Exception is BTC & LTC'

Certainly better than Trex, also links to 30 Fiats and you get a card with an IBAN number to spend your coins.... HELLO  Cool

+1 TO THAT

also,  btckyle I hope you're correct
Activity: 924
I AM
I'm not sure who handles this for Start but this is excerpt from new 1ex.trade exchange dev
Startcoin needs to be on this exchange, should try and be one of the first when Alts start getting added this month

'Hi,

At the moment we are just working on the new trade screen so we get this one activated as soon as possible.

Regarding the marketing we will push it as soon as all is ready.
Also as many from you said before, 1Ex is about to bring trust back to traders.
- No scam coins
- Verified Devs
- No massive dumps or pumps

If a dev does not like to run a KYC check with the bank or provide info to 1Ex the coin will not be listed.
If a dev verifies with the bank then he does not need to verify with 1Ex.
if not verified with the bank then he must provide a form of ID.
Which ever way a dev chooses to verify his details are not shared with any one

Exception is BTC & LTC'

Certainly better than Trex, also links to 30 Fiats and you get a card with an IBAN number to spend your coins.... HELLO  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1311
Looks like a pump might be brewing....
legendary
Activity: 1120
Can't believe I'm even bagholding START , LOOOOOOOOOOOL
The one coin that's "supposed" to go to the moon /facepalm!!!
Activity: 924
I AM
I have no trust and faith anymore in the whole START concept because Max Keiser is still involved in the coin.
Also I have received very negative info on bnktothefuture and you guys should investigate for yourself.

Who? that guy rob that follows Simon Dixon around posting his FUD?
I dont know what anyone says but I have used it many times and it's always been great. And wait till Jan when Kim Dotcom does the meganet pitch
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
i am started to mine in genesis

Yeah, me too. Just a lowish startcoin mining subscription for now to test the system.

Activity: 159
i am started to mine in genesis
Activity: 84
Jump to: