Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 121. (Read 538963 times)

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Yeah nice try. Losers
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
A few concerns i have :

1.STARTJOIN HOLDINGS LIMITED is overdue 'Next Accounting Return Due: 22/08/2015 OVERDUE' as pointed out on Startjoin feed page ( why ? )
2.Max Keiser has removed all mention of Startjoin from his twitter page bio, as did Jamie too
3.Stacey has not been on for a long time and she owes pledgers Silver coins from flash funding draws that have not been done yet, though she has time to be constantly on twitter
4. Karl says "Site is undergoing major tech transfer over next two weeks." He said this a week ago already, the lies keep coming !

I reckon max isn't getting his own way on the direction the company is going in, i don't think he is the kind of guy to do things other than his own way, and Stacey is standing by her man," nobody hurts my max's feelings ". Come on what do you guys reckon here, something strange is going on, i am not buying what we are being told, there is absolutely no way Startjoin should be running so badly at the moment, at least it should be running smoothly as it has done over the last year.

Karl just posted some vague updates on StartJOIN. Frankly, I'm surprised the price is still holding, I would expect a panic sell off. How they could let this happen is beyond explanation.

I mean StartJOIN is basically offline.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
 A few concerns i have :

1.STARTJOIN HOLDINGS LIMITED is overdue 'Next Accounting Return Due: 22/08/2015 OVERDUE' as pointed out on Startjoin feed page ( why ? )
2.Max Keiser has removed all mention of Startjoin from his twitter page bio, as did Jamie too
3.Stacey has not been on for a long time and she owes pledgers Silver coins from flash funding draws that have not been done yet, though she has time to be constantly on twitter
4. Karl says "Site is undergoing major tech transfer over next two weeks." He said this a week ago already, the lies keep coming !

I reckon max isn't getting his own way on the direction the company is going in, i don't think he is the kind of guy to do things other than his own way, and Stacey is standing by her man," nobody hurts my max's feelings ". Come on what do you guys reckon here, something strange is going on, i am not buying what we are being told, there is absolutely no way Startjoin should be running so badly at the moment, at least it should be running smoothly as it has done over the last year.

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I'm more like "Broketothefuture.com"  Cheesy

I think many of us are Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
I'm more like "Broketothefuture.com"  Cheesy
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Who cares if your a happy boy or not its not about you its about us, also this baby's getting stacked to fly so i don't know what u been looking at.

Fact is there is nothing else out there that even looks like a slightly decent buy right now compared to start
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
I was beginning to wonder if my gold StartNote would arrive, but it did!  Better late than never, looks sweet! 
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Still no updates or announcements that make me a happy boy, oh well might as well stick around. As for max's tweet "quickly ran into scaling issues that we haven't been able to address until now." What issues ? If someone had of been hired full-time to answer questions and sort problems out the site would have run just fine, does Startjoin not make enough money to hire a full-time support worker ? maybe it doesn't .
Nearly 2 weeks since big announcements were to be made, Startjoin has turned into an unprofessional business as far as i can see its going nowhere fast the way it sits.
Activity: 575
stupid question?  Why is it Bnktothefuture.com and not Banktothefuture.com?
Regulatory problem using BANK i think
Activity: 193
stupid question?  Why is it Bnktothefuture.com and not Banktothefuture.com?
Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Not so sure if start chat is actually worth anything, plenty of free apps that offers exactly same service WBB chat for one... Its nothing new or particularly exciting

Edit: Actually now I have had a look at it I think Startchat is a winner, It's going to go super~!!

startchat is planning function, that will allow for sending START through SMS, that could be big.
Activity: 924
I AM
Not so sure if start chat is actually worth anything, plenty of free apps that offers exactly same service WBB chat for one... Its nothing new or particularly exciting

Edit: Actually now I have had a look at it I think Startchat is a winner, It's going to go super~!!
legendary
Activity: 1311
Anyone notice Keiser no longer has CEO of Startjoin on his Twitter account? Could explain why he and Stacy have gone dark on Statjoin. Maybe Karl bought him out.

Activity: 575
Activity: 203
Yeah the trolls clearly aren't traders, we just saw what happened to price off a little communication, imagine when new implementations hit, going to be great. Let the kids with no coins have fun now because soon as we start firming up they will go onto next coins they wish they could buy..

No, they're not.  Anybody hanging on a thread of a coin that they don't own hoping strangers lose their money is screwed up on many different levels and should stick to flipping burgers.  I'm here to make money and support positive projects at the same time, not hoping the rest of the world will somehow plummet to my level.  But then again, I put some kind of value to my time.  Check the charts, peeps.  Something's coming.  Just looking at the volume tells a story. 
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
i was for start to make me rich but even wbb will be start to that i think HAHA wow!
Activity: 924
I AM
 Grin I go smite of the gods in spare time when when I am over looking at crypto screens, if not or WBB Lately that would be a lot 
not surprised you play strategic games, Shogun 2 is great.
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Just for the record, I'm still 100% in. I've been ignoring the FUD and playing a lot of Total War: Shogun 2. When it hit 12k I wasn't at all worried about making a profit from where I last rebought (21k), I was only disappointed I couldn't take advantage of the super cheap price. Crypto is like that. It's volatile. That's what makes it so profitable. When things are quiet the price dips, and when things happen the price spikes. I felt dumb for knowing the next big push would be in October and failing to predict the big dip in the meantime, but in the end I'll be quite happy at 21k (though my previous sells and rebuys mean I'd break even if I sold at 9k).

The people in here FUDing make me yawn. That's BitcoinTalk for ya. I'll give them credit for one thing: They did a good job in knowing September was the time to spread fear and get those last low buys.

Top wallet has begun to grow again, after a couple months of shrinking. October and November are going to be fun times with both new developments and the block reward halving. I'll be back to watching the market daily and trying to play some swings. Just too risky for me to sell anything right now. The price could pop at any moment with one tweet by the right people. Like I said before... I made my play. I went all in at 21k. Now it's back to conquering digital Japan.

Have fun ya'll. =)
nice volume  Wink  smart money working
Jump to: