Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 208. (Read 538864 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Private pools sucking this one down. The missing GH is a (or a couple) mega farms operating on their own pools that aren't public.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Well, it's finally time for me to get back into the mining business.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I made a mistake and sent some startcoin v2 on v1 address on exchange,  is there a way to get it back ?

Startcoinproject should reimburse you since MCXnow is still listed as an exchange on the front page. Update the exchanges and add ocminers pool as well. What are you on vacation?
It been updated Smiley

When I was sending my coins it was not updated and on MCxnow only  when you go to they support IRC channel there is a notification "Do not send StartCOIN v2 to mcxnow do not withdraw from mcxnow to start2 wallet" ...
Activity: 599
I made a mistake and sent some startcoin v2 on v1 address on exchange,  is there a way to get it back ?

Startcoinproject should reimburse you since MCXnow is still listed as an exchange on the front page. Update the exchanges and add ocminers pool as well. What are you on vacation?
It been updated Smiley
I don't understand
Network is 59 ghash

But both pool stated are less then 1

Trademybits are less then 5

Where the hell is the rest of the power coming from Huh?

Suprnova is having a pool too and there are also some others, they are just not added to the OP for whatever reasons

Supernova is 4 ... Still close to 50ghash been mine else where ? Private miner are whale
Why would solo mine soo much power ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Can anyone help me setup startcoin P2Pool for solo mining?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

I made a mistake and sent some startcoin v2 on v1 address on exchange,  is there a way to get it back ?

Haha I guess you use Mcxnow ?
I don't understand
Network is 59 ghash

But both pool stated are less then 1

Trademybits are less then 5

Where the hell is the rest of the power coming from Huh?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I made a mistake and sent some startcoin v2 on v1 address on exchange,  is there a way to get it back ?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

This looks more like a real company with a business model than just a "coin". Interesting.
Watching.

Exactly my thoughts.  I think it's a fantastic business model that should continue to thrive for quite some time.  I plan on using the dividends to buy Maxcoin if the gap continues to widen, unless of course I can help support a Maxcoin project or anything else worthwhile on Startjoin.  I'm sure that many people who are a fan of startcoin are also a fan of Maxcoin and will probably do the same.  This should allow Maxcoin to rise lagging behind startcoin, being levitated by people who want a bargain, especially if they can get 10x or 100x Maxcoin for each startcoin.

I think Startjoin and startcoin will do even better in the future when more projects start paying dividends from real world enterprises as well as the charitable ventures that already exist. We're only just at the tip of the iceberg as far as future potential goes and someday BTC could be challenged for the top spot, its just evolution.  Will startcoin and Maxcoin be potential competitors for a top 10 coin or better?  I believe they have a future that puts them in the top 10.  Max Keiser wants to be the next Satoshi Nakamoto Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

This looks more like a real company with a business model than just a "coin". Interesting.
Watching.
Activity: 41
Is this just another Pump and Dump Coin? Huh Huh

We believe this coin is here to stay. Check out some of the links I posted in this thread.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Lets Hope that its all pump...  Cheesy

Cheers!
Activity: 504
My coins stays unconfirmed after upgrading to new client? Can someone help? I have PM'ed Dev and haven't heard back from him.
Activity: 33
Is this just another Pump and Dump Coin? Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Anybody know how Max Keiser plans to pump 2 coins (Max and Start)?

I mean, why 2 coins?  It doesn't really make sense; why not focus your efforts on just 1 coin.

So what's his plan then?  Will he merge them into one or what do you guys think?

And don't say he doesn't have a plan.  He's a Wall Street banker and he's got huge backers like Karl Gray so there is some kind of plan.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
Someone understand how the startcoin rewards are calculated ?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Buy new coin, then wait for the pump moment, then dump and move on to the next one  Smiley

edit: And then there's that "This coin is different" bullshit from the believers  Smiley

Well, it actually is. It has an operational business and professional promoter behind it, but I wouldn't expect you to know that. Most are pretty clueless around here.

EDIT Max just tweeted "the only crypto that pays dividends". So you were saying?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
whats going on? why the pump?

Buy new coin, then wait for the pump moment, then dump and move on to the next one  Smiley

edit: And then there's that "This coin is different" bullshit from the believers  Smiley

Its the $6700 x11 mining rigs ! Shocked

https://www.startjoin.com/StartCoinMiner

Jump to: