Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 212. (Read 538859 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Is Startcoin pool having problems with payouts ?

And whats up with the lack of transparancy ? eg. block history, current difficulty ect..

http://explorer2.startcoin.org/chain/StartCOIN?count=50

I meant the pool's block history.

What is also strange is how none of the block explorer's timestamps matches what my client is reporting.

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

And whats up with the lack of transparancy ? eg. block history, current difficulty ect..

http://explorer2.startcoin.org/chain/StartCOIN?count=50
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004
I tried withdrawing my StartCOINs from StartJOIN to my wallet but it tells me I don't have enough coins to withdraw.  My balance is 103 START; tried withdrawing and it tells me I have only 3 START available to withdraw!
 Huh

Try pledging them to our

http://startjoin.com/idcoin

concept idea ;-)
I think you cant withdraw 'FREE' coins these are only to be used on StartJoin for pledges
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
I tried withdrawing my StartCOINs from StartJOIN to my wallet but it tells me I don't have enough coins to withdraw.  My balance is 103 START; tried withdrawing and it tells me I have only 3 START available to withdraw!
 Huh
Activity: 50
Just wondering has the airdrop already started?
Also, I was unfortunately not very active on startjoin over the past few weeks. I think the site is great, just couldn't find the time.
My understanding is that the airdrop will only target active users. Can you confirm this please? Thanks!

The airdrop is coming soon and will target all users. StartJOIN rewards active users with START each week too, so the more active you are, the more coins you're likely to get.

Awesome! I just logged into my account and I've received my coins  Smiley
Thanks a lot!
I think the idea behind StartJOIN is really cool. I have a suggestion but I don't know if it's something that could easily be implemented. I think a lot of people out there have some pretty amazing ideas that could potentially be game-changing however not all thinkers have the skills to see a project through. It would be really great if you could somehow link thinkers to doers.
Like if you have a section where people can post interesting ideas/concepts and if someone with the required skills is interested, the 2 parties could team up and apply for crowd funding to start the project. I think this could help get a lot more people involved  Smiley

Its great to hear you're getting on well with StartJOIN. Thanks for your feedback and idea, we'll consider it
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Also, I was unfortunately not very active on startjoin over the past few weeks. I think the site is great, just couldn't find the time.
My understanding is that the airdrop will only target active users. Can you confirm this please? Thanks!

The airdrop is coming soon and will target all users. StartJOIN rewards active users with START each week too, so the more active you are, the more coins you're likely to get.

Awesome! I just logged into my account and I've received my coins  Smiley
Thanks a lot!
I think the idea behind StartJOIN is really cool. I have a suggestion but I don't know if it's something that could easily be implemented. I think a lot of people out there have some pretty amazing ideas that could potentially be game-changing however not all thinkers have the skills to see a project through. It would be really great if you could somehow link thinkers to doers.
Like if you have a section where people can post interesting ideas/concepts and if someone with the required skills is interested, the 2 parties could team up and apply for crowd funding to start the project. I think this could help get a lot more people involved  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1148
You can use "[email protected]" for now. The max transaction size will be increased in future versions of StartCOIN.
Is there an Email address for Startcoin support
Same here max I could send was 10000
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
When I tired to do a transaction the wallet gave me an error saying the transaction failed because it was too large.  I had to break it up into a number of smaller transactions to get it work.  What might cause that?
We are still unfortunately experiencing some sticks when the hashrate on the coin fluctuates. This is due to a lack of consistent miners. StartCOIN 2.0 uses new technology to help improve this situation but we cannot garuantee there will be no issues whilst the hashrate regularly halves, quarters or more for large periods of time. The best thing you can do to support StartCOIN at the moment, if you have the capability to, is to mine it yourself.

This I would do more but I dont like the official pool I like to see stats on what I am doing ( And also it looks like I'm losing coins if I look at my Wallet address in explorer) , how many blocks I am finding etc. Apart from Lightning what other pools are there, there must be some because all this hashrate is coming from somewhere?
We are still unfortunately experiencing some sticks when the hashrate on the coin fluctuates. This is due to a lack of consistent miners. StartCOIN 2.0 uses new technology to help improve this situation but we cannot garuantee there will be no issues whilst the hashrate regularly halves, quarters or more for large periods of time. The best thing you can do to support StartCOIN at the moment, if you have the capability to, is to mine it yourself.
Sorry but i have been very Patient but this is getting silly. I thought one of the ideas of Start2 was to ensure that the blockchain did not get stuck, it has now been nearly 3 hours since a block was found according to http://explorer2.startcoin.org/chain/StartCOIN (6668   2014-07-29 13:17:50).

{
"blocks" : 6668,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 223.40386434,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 1912160841,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

This was taken at 16:05.

What is the matter how can this coin be used in this state?
All exchanges are running 2.0 as far as we can ascertain, so no need to worry there. The wallet on mcxNOW is running 2.0, so you should be able to withdraw your coins held there. If you're having issues withdrawing your coins, please contact RS about that as its beyond our control.

When you say a date, do you mean when does the transition period finish? It will be the 20th August 2014.
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
would be handy info on the OP
to have which exchange has which version of start.

!??!?!>

currently it's quite confusing as to what is happening Smiley

and mcxnwo has got a non functioning wallet, so start1 coins are stuck there
Jump to: