Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 211. (Read 538859 times)

Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
Is it still possible to exchange Startcoin 1 for Startcoin 2 ?

I started mining Startcoin 1 when it was first released with high hopes for its future and actually purchased Scrypt mining equipment to dedicate to mining Startcoin 1. Now that Startcoin 2 is x11 - I'm basically mining other crypto-coins instead - I guess I'll re-evaluate Startcoins future potential...

The deadline to exchange the coins passed at the end of August unfortunately.

Why did they set a deadline? Because the only valid reason i can think of is for scamming as much people as they could.
tried to play an arb last night...and lost all my startcoins...apparently ...didnt know STARTCOIN 1 on MCXNOW and STARTCOIN (which is STARTCOIN 2 im assuming) on Bittrex are different...

Normally i wouldnt give a shit about things like this...playing arbs is risky...and yes...i was looking for a quick profit...but for the sake of real investors in this coin...in the process of researching WHY exactly i lost my coins ...I couldnt help but notice the LACK OF DIRECTION the coin and its associated exchanges gave to this lil switcheroo...basically i had to be told in the troll box that i had lost my coins, not to mention being told i wasnt the first to do this and DEF not the last...

if i had been someone who actually invested in the coin...this would have been detrimental

Oh well...thanks for letting me vent a lil

and go fuck yourself startcoin

MCXNOW...would be nice to HAVE A FUCKING WARNING

BITTREX...i love you darling but sometimes i feel like slapping a bitch

LESSON LEARNED: DO NOT TRY TO SEND YOUR START1 TO A START 2 wallet...AND APPARENTLY DONT EXPECT THE EXCHANGES TO TELL YOU WHAT WALLET THEY HAVE...AND ARB PLAYS ARE HEALTHY FOR THE MARKET, BUT FUCKING RISKY MATES>>

OH AND CHANGE AND/OR CLARIFY THE FUCKING EXCHANGE LINKS ON THIS ANN PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is really bad that MCXNOW is continuing to trade START 1 without telling anybody the coin has discontinued. You won't be the last to do this.

MCXNOW seriously need to stop trading in START 1

RealSolid "TheScammer" is gone again so there is actually nobody in charge that can stop the trading, that exchange is on autopilot.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

I started mining Startcoin 1 when it was first released with high hopes for its future and actually purchased Scrypt mining equipment to dedicate to mining Startcoin 1. Now that Startcoin 2 is x11 - I'm basically mining other crypto-coins instead - I guess I'll re-evaluate Startcoins future potential...

The deadline to exchange the coins passed at the end of August unfortunately.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

tried to play an arb last night...and lost all my startcoins...apparently ...didnt know STARTCOIN 1 on MCXNOW and STARTCOIN (which is STARTCOIN 2 im assuming) on Bittrex are different...

Normally i wouldnt give a shit about things like this...playing arbs is risky...and yes...i was looking for a quick profit...but for the sake of real investors in this coin...in the process of researching WHY exactly i lost my coins ...I couldnt help but notice the LACK OF DIRECTION the coin and its associated exchanges gave to this lil switcheroo...basically i had to be told in the troll box that i had lost my coins, not to mention being told i wasnt the first to do this and DEF not the last...

if i had been someone who actually invested in the coin...this would have been detrimental

LESSON LEARNED: DO NOT TRY TO SEND YOUR START1 TO A START 2 wallet...AND APPARENTLY DONT EXPECT THE EXCHANGES TO TELL YOU WHAT WALLET THEY HAVE...AND ARB PLAYS ARE HEALTHY FOR THE MARKET, BUT FUCKING RISKY MATES>>

OH AND CHANGE AND/OR CLARIFY THE FUCKING EXCHANGE LINKS ON THIS ANN PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is really bad that MCXNOW is continuing to trade START 1 without telling anybody the coin has discontinued. You won't be the last to do this.

MCXNOW seriously need to stop trading in START 1
Activity: 2

I believe you can still sell Startcoin 1 on MCXNOW where they are still trading, but there was a deadline for converting to StartCOIN 2. Hope that helps.

What a great way to screw people, launch coin1 make them buy it with false announcement then switch to coin2 and left those who don't follow sitting on a worthless investment.
Why they hell did they do that? What are the differences between startcoin1 and startcoin2 Huh??

Karl Gray and Max Keiser shame on you scammers!

There were problems with the technology with Start 1 which are in this forum thread and because blocks kept getting stuck they had to implement a new coin with new technology. It is really unfortunate that you got stuck on the wrong side of this, but I don't believe there was any deliberate attempt to scam people. The new coin is working. Perhaps you could contact StartJOIN support and see what the options are?

If they didn't intend to scam people why did they set a timeline for swapping old coins with new ones ??
Is this how they thank their supporters?
I believe you can still sell Startcoin 1 on MCXNOW where they are still trading, but there was a deadline for converting to StartCOIN 2. Hope that helps.

What a great way to screw people, launch coin1 make them buy it with false announcement then switch to coin2 and left those who don't follow sitting on a worthless investment.
Why they hell did they do that? What are the differences between startcoin1 and startcoin2 Huh??

There were problems with the technology with Start 1 which are in this forum thread and because blocks kept getting stuck they had to implement a new coin with new technology. It is really unfortunate that you got stuck on the wrong side of this, but I don't believe there was any deliberate attempt to scam people. The new coin is working. Perhaps you could contact StartJOIN support and see what the options are?

I've just found out that my old startcoin have become worthless.
What a fuck.ing scam, i've lost more then 10 BTC in this!

TY Max Keiser.
Love the fact that this coin is paying interest on all deposits with StartJOIN now. Blog on this from Simon Dixon

http://www.simondixon.org/crypto-currency-that-pays-interest-in-your-deposits/2014/09/06/

A real interesting concept.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100

START1 has still got a working exchange on MCXNow

so i'm now gauging mood for a community takeover of START1.

the first step would be to crowd fund on StartJoin for a minimum of $5k to create a working pool for necessary updates. a new wallet, website, and general promotion.

at some point it will be useful to get MCXNow to update to a new code base blocking StartJoin addresses. so also pay Dev to code that in.

any other ideas ?

I made too much off of START and MAX to not want in on this. I am willing to back this with 100 BTC.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500

the first step would be to crowd fund on StartJoin for a minimum of $5k to create a working pool for necessary updates. a new wallet, website, and general promotion.

at some point it will be useful to get MCXNow to update to a new code base blocking StartJoin addresses. so also pay Dev to code that in.

any other ideas ?

I will pledge 400,000 of these worthless MAXcoin things someone gave me towards this.

Long live START 1.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

any other ideas ?
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
StartCoin removed from C-Cex because of low volume.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
I guess ole Max has decided with the plummeting bitcoin prices that the only way for him to remain a 'bitcoin millionaire' is to launch a series of pump and dump coins/services.  Real shame.  I noticed in his latest infowars interview that he didn't even mention his other failure namesake coin.  Things that make you say hmmmm.
Will trade new StartCoin for OLD StartCoin at 10% premium for at least the next 7 days. Example: send me 100 old StartCoin and I'll send you 110 new StartCoin. Try small amounts first, or maybe always, because I can't be sure about the state of the old blockchain.

PM me with NEW StartCoin address and send old coins to:
OLD StartCoin address: sbKxwikSiioDzunxvBbq3Jbb8AoxtKhUzs

Offer still stands.
Activity: 50
The transition period for converting your old coins will end in 3 days on Thursday 21st August 2014. Please ensure you have converted your remaining legacy StartCOIN by this time as you will not be able to from this date.
Will trade new StartCoin for OLD StartCoin at 10% premium for at least the next 7 days. Example: send me 100 old StartCoin and I'll send you 110 new StartCoin. Try small amounts first, or maybe always, because I can't be sure about the state of the old blockchain.

PM me with NEW StartCoin address and send old coins to:
OLD StartCoin address: sbKxwikSiioDzunxvBbq3Jbb8AoxtKhUzs
Jump to: