Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 23. (Read 538976 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Anyway got to be retarded to sell Now..no sense at all
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
It's not over yet pals, prepare for Round 2. Sell side till 2K is almost thin air.
Beautiful chart, isn't it.   Somebody plans to unload a huuuuuuge and veeeery expensive bag at Moon levels. Let's see if Start can climb at least to 10K till Friday.

Activity: 251
Time for start redemption...really hope so  Wink
Unreasonable project!
Why is this coin in the pump? Huh

Because I bought for 490 SATs and just waiting to dump everything all around. Smiley
Activity: 436
Unreasonable project!
Why is this coin in the pump? Huh
Activity: 546
Underestimated 50 times at least.
START moves to 1$  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lmao what drugs have you shills been on?

maybe you slept the last few months but Ripple just hit 10 billion marketcap. If you think START can't even hit 10m$ marketcap in the current market cycle then you're pretty unexperienced my friend or sold the bottom (?).

legendary
Activity: 1232
All my sell-order triggered. I knew one day this coin was going to be pumped.

Thanks guys. Buy more. The announcement is going to be YUGE! I'm out of here...
Activity: 322
finally we're seeing this coin raising again. We'll probably see 10k before Friday
10K?really?I will buy more.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lmao what drugs have you shills been on?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
This is why posted on Startjoin today

Karl Gray@paradimeshift4h
Hi all,

We have two big announcements coming this week, the first pertains to StartCoin Holdings Shareholders and the second relates to StartCoin. Both very exciting! We are clarifying some details with third parties right now but will be making both announcements on Friday. Whether your an investor in SCH or SC you're going to like this!
follow

Do you believe him?
Activity: 2
Good,

Buy more and Hold
Activity: 322

Hi all,

We have two big announcements coming this week, the first pertains to StartCoin Holdings Shareholders and the second relates to StartCoin. Both very exciting! We are clarifying some details with third parties right now but will be making both announcements on Friday. Whether your an investor in SCH or SC you're going to like this!
follow

A big news,good job.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500

Hi all,

follow

Activity: 39
mini pump incoming, it is a START. Hopefully not a premature finish, no one likes those.... Cry
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
What the use case of this coin again?
Activity: 490
at 2014. startjoin project verry succes, and now low price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Really don't get what it the problem with this coin even in these times when every shit coin is being pumped this one still is bringing just losses to its investors by sleeping deeply. Once every market was being on rise I had hopes to see it moving upwards but now seems it is without anyone who cares of this anymore.
Activity: 294
What is the current situation of the project, a new team took over?
Pages:
Jump to: