Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 21. (Read 538976 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hope you guys make money one way or another good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Please stay away from this coin at these prices. You do not want to lose 66% of your money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
In fact still mo movement guys Cheesy
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
New all time lows right around the corner for this shit!!!
StartCoin has NO real world uses and never will, crowd funding with crypto is a flawed idea.

In that case, hit the sell button and best wishes! Thanks for your comments! 
Yes,you can sell all your coins Grin
Activity: 46
New all time lows right around the corner for this shit!!!
StartCoin has NO real world uses and never will, crowd funding with crypto is a flawed idea.
Amazed the dumping has not started.

No bag holder right? You need to be here with these comments?

Was a bag holder, went through plenty, thank you very much, was invested in SMBS and Startchat. So you have to be bag holder to comment? How about warning people before they make the same mistake as me, still was invested up to today (tried to keep an open mind, discussed positive and negatives on here), but when I saw Karls' BS today I couldn't HODL anymore, too painful. How much have you lost? I have lost plenty.

If the price collapses I will re-buy (a little) because it is still a good looking chart, but the support where it is now looks weak, so staying out and possibly buying lower, the price increase was due to hype and had no fundamentals in the end, so was standard modus operandi for Karl, which normally includes a crash at the end. I am genuinely surprised the price has stayed at this level, so maybe I am the last of the weak hands and from here it can only go up.

No bag holder right? You need to be here with these comments?

Was a bag holder, went through plenty, thank you very much, was invested in SMBS and Startchat. So you have to be bag holder to comment? How about warning people before they make the same mistake as me, still was invested up to today (tried to keep an open mind, discussed positive and negatives on here), but when I saw Karls' BS today I couldn't HODL anymore, too painful. How much have you lost? I have lost plenty.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
So one time Devidend for all Bank of the future Vestors and 2 out of 42 Million Premined Coins getting burned ?

Amazing...

NOT!
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Where is some official news?

Price falling slowly but soon the fall will accelerate.
Wow that is some miscommunication!!!! I am so glad I am not a bag holder....
Activity: 23
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, from SJ platform.

"in today's newsletter you wrote
"The team at Bank To The Future is currently finalising their audit on the holdings in Bitcoin Capital."

In response on Telegram, Simon Dixon of BTTF said
"Also, please note we are not conducting any 'audit' for SCH in relation to the recent dividends announcement. "

Can you please explain to everyone why you lied ?

Here is what Simon Dixon had to say in full, regarding today's newsletter:

"IMPORTANT/URGENT Public Notice: BnkToTheFuture were not contacted by anybody at SCH about the recent announcement involving Bitcoin Capital and BnkToTheFuture. We are waiting to hear from Karl why this announcement was made publicly without informing us and without our knowledge. Also, please note we are not conducting any 'audit' for SCH in relation to the recent dividends announcement. We received this announcement as we are subscribed to their newsletter. We believe there are regulatory challenges that SCH may not have considered which is the reason why we are now waiting to hear from SCH and make a formal inquiry in regards to the recent announcement. Any movement in the price of StartCOIN as a result of this announcement should not be attributed to BnkToTheFuture in any way.""

trying to find out if this legit, or simply a smear.

Seems fake , can't find anything on internet, that's what you get for pissing people off Karl  Grin

Simon posted the "Public Notice" on Telegram in @startcoinuncensored, I read it earlier today.

He has since stepped back from what he said calling it a "miscommunication" he wrote;

Simon Dixon "UPDATE. We are now in communications with Karl and trying to resolve all miscommunications." 15:44
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, from SJ platform.

"in today's newsletter you wrote
"The team at Bank To The Future is currently finalising their audit on the holdings in Bitcoin Capital."

In response on Telegram, Simon Dixon of BTTF said
"Also, please note we are not conducting any 'audit' for SCH in relation to the recent dividends announcement. "

Can you please explain to everyone why you lied ?

Here is what Simon Dixon had to say in full, regarding today's newsletter:

"IMPORTANT/URGENT Public Notice: BnkToTheFuture were not contacted by anybody at SCH about the recent announcement involving Bitcoin Capital and BnkToTheFuture. We are waiting to hear from Karl why this announcement was made publicly without informing us and without our knowledge. Also, please note we are not conducting any 'audit' for SCH in relation to the recent dividends announcement. We received this announcement as we are subscribed to their newsletter. We believe there are regulatory challenges that SCH may not have considered which is the reason why we are now waiting to hear from SCH and make a formal inquiry in regards to the recent announcement. Any movement in the price of StartCOIN as a result of this announcement should not be attributed to BnkToTheFuture in any way.""

trying to find out if this legit, or simply a smear.

Seems fake , can't find anything on internet, that's what you get for pissing people off Karl  Grin
https://startcoin.org/blog/startcoin_pre_mine_wallet_addresses

Looks like 8 premine addresses still have 2000000 mil coins left, 16 mill - 2 mil burning. 14 mil premine total. And that is if the liquidation of the other 17 addresses are genuine and were ALL used for running the platform.
also you fail to mention, 2 MILLION startcoins burned from premine too. big bonus

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_n7PQWXsAAnd-j.jpg

Yes noticed it later, but do the maths! 2/84 = 2.3% of total supply. They are still sitting on a premine that can dump you, your dog and your grandma into oblivion.
Second part of notification. This might get some people excited. Though they don't state how much would be left after the burning..... I think there was 42 million originally premined.... so one wonders how significant burning 2 million could be.... Pathetic.

"On a Separate Note
In addition to the dividend for shareholders we have taken the decision to decrease the total possible supply of StartCoin by “burning” 2 Million StartCOIN from the pre-mine pool.
The purpose of this deflationary action is to increase the value of those coins already in circulation and held by the StartJOIN community."

legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
also you fail to mention, 2 MILLION startcoins burned from premine too. big bonus

Notification to SCH Shareholders, this will appease many shareholders and get them off Karls' back, in terms of making progress as a company.... can't see how this helps...

"One-time dividend to shareholders
who have invested in the company via BnktotheFuture.
Today we are excited to announce that StartCOIN Holdings is issuing a one-time dividend to all our shareholders, who have invested in the company via the BnktotheFuture platform.

StartCOIN holdings will be allocating each of our shareholders a percentage of StartCOIN Holdings ownership of Bitcoin Capital commensurate to the equity position they currently hold in StartCOIN Holdings.

As you might be aware, through the Bitcoin Capital vehicle, StartCOIN Holdings has accumulated a position in some of the most exciting [Suspicious link removed]panies in the world. Through this dividend, each shareholder will effectively receive shares in these companies at early stage valuations.

The team at BnkToTheFuture is currently finalising their audit on the holdings within Bitcoin Capital. Once we receive the details on number of shares, valuations etc. for each company, we will contact each shareholder with a detailed report of their dividend.

We look forward to hearing feedback from the community on these steps over the coming days and as always we will be available to answer questions on Yap or feel free to contact us via [email protected]."
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
There are no fundamental reasons for this coin to rise, except for this announcement from Karl Gray. However, just like in RISE. Someone has been buying a lot of start around 300-500 satoshis. Now the coin starts rising. The available supply is just very centralized atm. Very easy to pump for the whale that owns all the crap coins. At 10x the price he only needs to sell 11% of his stake to make a profit Wink.
Yes,so the price will rise more.
Pages:
Jump to: