Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 50. (Read 538973 times)

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
It's just small amateurs dumping at the first hint of a pause in the rise. Probably the exact same people who just bought today. They ignore the reason they bought in the first place, put huge amounts of weight on each random market movement, and panic at the drop of a hat. The only market movement they can understand is a straight, uninterrupted line up or down and always think any momentary deviation in that movement is a change in trend. They're annoying when you're holding for the real move, but you need them when trying to get in or out at a good price, so they're a necessary nuisance. Just wait until the site goes live and they'll be the same ones pushing up the price with panic buys.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Well all  i know is that someone has a shit load of START and keeps dumping his coins as soon as the price goes up a bit.This is a whale that needs to be shaked off! I believe that he's running out of coins which is a good thing but it's really annoying though :/
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I sold. Market obviously does not care about this coin.

Muahahaha, what a total loooser man.  Grin Grin Grin

Just to question, there's any LOGIC in selling now? I know you must be scary and nervous, but if you wanna make money you have to act rationally. And now, after selling, have you already choice where your next investment be and which % are you looking for??? Because I guarrantee you that START will be at least 100% from here by the end of month, right now I don't see a lot of better options in the market...

Anyway, your losses/non-profits are my future profits, so I really don't give a shit. You must ask to yourself seriously if you have what it's need to profit in this world. You're wasting time and money man...  Wink
Karl talked about 12m of the bull market.
But in light of recent events, he increased it up to 7-10 years  Grin
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
It's always funny when they feel the need to come in here and announce they sold because they're afraid of seller's remorse. "If I won't make money NO ONE WILL!" Hehe.
He needs to fund some so someone can short to him at sub 3k
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
bittrex needs a chatbox
It's always funny when they feel the need to come in here and announce they sold because they're afraid of seller's remorse. "If I won't make money NO ONE WILL!" Hehe.
Activity: 366

Muahahaha, what a total loooser man.  Grin Grin Grin

Just to question, there's any LOGIC in selling now? I know you must be scary and nervous, but if you wanna make money you have to act rationally. And now, after selling, have you already choice where your next investment be and which % are you looking for??? Because I guarrantee you that START will be at least 100% from here by the end of month, right now I don't see a lot of better options in the market...

Anyway, your losses/non-profits are my future profits, so I really don't give a shit. You must ask to yourself seriously if you have what it's need to profit in this world. You're wasting time and money man...  Wink
LOL, you've sold multiple times. You're the weakest hand in here. Just stop buying already, lol. Bye bye!
legendary
Activity: 1232
In what time zone?
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Karl Gray, [09.11.16 20:06]
Exciting! Getting close!!
Looks like the Bulls are gearing up and the upleg is starting now.
Activity: 333
v2 release today?
The best trading strategy today is the one word HODL.
Buying START today is equivalent to buying Bitcoins by 2 cents.
Countdown ends. Starting time of real work. In all respects a good day  Cheesy
Activity: 78
Blockchain Identity Verification
There's absolutely no difference based on the amount you're trading other than the fact that more money means more risk and more difficulty getting in and out of trades.

Let's say you and I use exactly the same trading moves, and we are equally successful - over the same period of time you would earn 10 BTC and I would earn 1 BTC. How can that be the same?

Although, I do agree that risk is higher for you, but if you care about difficulty of getting in and out, you will invest in coins with higher price and volume. Just as I will invest in coins with lower price and can easily get out on lower volume.

Now, I'll also choose different entry and exit points - aaaand there you go - we are already doing different things because it's only natural.

Ok, it was nice exchanging opinions with you, but I assume we shouldn't spam Start thread any more.

Sorry guys about the spam, good luck to you all.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Let's go back to START now, what should we expect at the launch?
There's absolutely no difference based on the amount you're trading other than the fact that more money means more risk and more difficulty getting in and out of trades.
Activity: 78
Blockchain Identity Verification
You guys must be trading tiny amounts if you think it touching these prices matters without any volume or liquidity. In my world there's still nothing to buy below 3100-3300, just like earlier. Movements below that are random noise. It'll only take one trader deciding to buy 5 BTC to bust down that bot suppression wall.

You're going to get left in the dust and it serves you right for trading on fear:
https://twitter.com/StartJOIN/status/796331372793200640

I do respect your opinion and advice, but yes, I'm trading tiny amounts - roughly about 4-5 BTC invested in 3-4 coins.

You on the other hand, are incapable of respectful communication obviously Smiley. I don't know where the anger is coming from and the need to talk down to people. Chill mate, enjoy your riches.

If I had as many BTC as you do, I would adjust my trading accordingly.

And, would you believe if I told you that I'm waiting for the upward movement just so I can sit back and relax, without any intention to take profits tomorrow or next week. I'm only thinking about selling if it keeps going down.

Don't you see it doesn't matter how much BTC you invest? The movements of the market are the same for you as for him. Therefore, if he has a reason to be confident, this reason is valid for you as well.

I'm just saying: judge the market from a market perspective, not your personal perspective.

I see your point, but perhaps motives and goals are different between someone who can play this game with 500, 50 and 5 BTC. Obviously, everyone's goal is to increase holdings in BTC or in alts, but from time perspective and amount perspective, these goals might differ. As well as necessary market trends.

Let's say my goal is to make 1 BTC value in one month. If I can invest 5 BTC in one alt, I only need 20% upward movement. If everything I have is 5 BTC to start with, I would have to go all in on one alt and that's obviously not the smartest move. So I have to diversify, and I end up investing 1 BTC in one alt. Now, I have to see 100% upward movement to make 1 BTC. If we include 4 more alts, 100% on one of them is not needed, but it's obvious that all 5 are not going to go up, and therefore I need more than 20%. And it all has to happen in one month. Therefore, I need to cut my losses on some investments earlier, or I get caught bagholding and slowing down my progress.
Pages:
Jump to: