Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 51. (Read 538973 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
You guys must be trading tiny amounts if you think it touching these prices matters without any volume or liquidity. In my world there's still nothing to buy below 3100-3300, just like earlier. Movements below that are random noise. It'll only take one trader deciding to buy 5 BTC to bust down that bot suppression wall.

You're going to get left in the dust and it serves you right for trading on fear:
https://twitter.com/StartJOIN/status/796331372793200640

I do respect your opinion and advice, but yes, I'm trading tiny amounts - roughly about 4-5 BTC invested in 3-4 coins.

You on the other hand, are incapable of respectful communication obviously Smiley. I don't know where the anger is coming from and the need to talk down to people. Chill mate, enjoy your riches.

If I had as many BTC as you do, I would adjust my trading accordingly.

And, would you believe if I told you that I'm waiting for the upward movement just so I can sit back and relax, without any intention to take profits tomorrow or next week. I'm only thinking about selling if it keeps going down.

Don't you see it doesn't matter how much BTC you invest? The movements of the market are the same for you as for him. Therefore, if he has a reason to be confident, this reason is valid for you as well.

I'm just saying: judge the market from a market perspective, not your personal perspective.
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
news on the way?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
This coin is nuts...wth price?  LOL dumps on release day of course WTF.

Whales gonna whale!
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
No idea where you're getting that I'm angry or disrespectful. Everything I said was calm and logical.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Blockchain Identity Verification
You guys must be trading tiny amounts if you think it touching these prices matters without any volume or liquidity. In my world there's still nothing to buy below 3100-3300, just like earlier. Movements below that are random noise. It'll only take one trader deciding to buy 5 BTC to bust down that bot suppression wall.

You're going to get left in the dust and it serves you right for trading on fear:

I do respect your opinion and advice, but yes, I'm trading tiny amounts - roughly about 4-5 BTC invested in 3-4 coins.

You on the other hand, are incapable of respectful communication obviously Smiley. I don't know where the anger is coming from and the need to talk down to people. Chill mate, enjoy your riches.

If I had as many BTC as you do, I would adjust my trading accordingly.

And, would you believe if I told you that I'm waiting for the upward movement just so I can sit back and relax, without any intention to take profits tomorrow or next week. I'm only thinking about selling if it keeps going down.

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
2.9k is cheapest.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Sell now, buy back cheaper. Good strategy.
Weak hands can profit, they just profit less.
Let say it's a more secure way of trading.

Actually, we have to cut losses a bit more often.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Weak hands can profit, they just profit less.
Let say it's a more secure way of trading.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
My hands are getting weak.

Then dump. You'll help make me the top wallet. I'll be glad to make your profit for you. It'll be better spent by someone who isn't so short sighted anyway Smiley

I'm not short sighted, or I wouldn't be here. It's easy for you to hodl when you are among top wallets. There are also some small fish here...

Small fish, big fish, it's all the same. If you have weak hands, you won't profit.

Then dump. You'll help make me the top wallet. I'll be glad to make your profit for you. It'll be better spent by someone who isn't so short sighted anyway Smiley

I'm not short sighted, or I wouldn't be here. It's easy for you to hodl when you are among top wallets. There are also some small fish here...
K, order for 300k at 2550. I dare you guys to make me the top wallet. If you really think dumping is such a great idea on the same day StartJOIN launches then go ahead... make my day. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
I filled my pockets. Now pump this shit Smiley
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Nice popcorn thread here, let see what will happen tomorrow...

POP POP !!!

Activity: 575
It allows me to search for a user, but not a group. Is there a link to the group?

https://telegram.me/startcoinuncensored
Activity: 575
Hmm, the link I found pops up a window and asks me for my phone number.

Yes they do ask for a phone number they send you a code
Pages:
Jump to: