Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 53. (Read 538973 times)

Activity: 776
Merit: 557
someone with a lot of startcoin seems to be serially dumping. Do we know exactly who holds all the Startcoin that was used at startjoin etc etc? This seems to be a bit fishy. Anyone with a lot of Startcoin will be knowledgeable enough to know not to sell a few days before Startjoin V2???

(I'm not trying to hold back the price as I own a lot of start and want it to grow)
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

Allright, some signs of life. So tomorrow is launch. Fo'sure???

''There is talk of some pretty big partnerships with AID:TECH leading the charge having paired with some of the largest NGOs on the planet.''

Is this news? or only to me? Someone has more details?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Someone dumped and filled one of my buy orders just as I was reading that the launch was confirmed. I must have some good karma, lol.
Watch them rebuy at 4.5k lol
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Someone dumped and filled one of my buy orders just as I was reading that the launch was confirmed. I must have some good karma, lol.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Nothing gets published here expect it will be Twitter at best
legendary
Release confirmed to be on track by Karl in the telegram chat

Some public announcement gonna be here. Or this is going to be a silent launch??
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Release confirmed to be on track by Karl in the telegram chat
LOL, no matter how long I do this it never ceases to amaze me how irrational some people can be when they're trading on emotion and not logic. Endless opportunities to profit.

And before you say it doesn't make sense to say this stuff while I'm trying to buy, two things...

1) People don't listen to BCT as much as most people think.
2) Many that do will think I'm shilling and take it as a sign to sell to me. Wink

Keep dumping, I've got orders all the way down.  Grin
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Ovbious market manipulation in START, nothing new outthere.

There's absolutely no reasons for any rational investor to be selling now, we are at market cap levels of a hacked useless V1 plattform, and a new good V2 is coming with a lot of good news to come in the next weeks.

I have the feeling this is the last ridiculous dump for Startcoin to happen in the next times. MM can do this because Startcoin team has 0 credibility right now, and small fishes get scared for a minimum dump. I expect that Karl accomplish his promises for one fucking time in life. I'm a really patient guy, but this team is really pissing me of.  Lips sealed
Don't you DARE dump it down to my next order and only sell me 19 coins.

Hardly any sell orders and no delay in the launch. I'll be damned if you cheat me out of my share of the feast. :p
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
It's really sad that people mentally handicapped enough to sell 2 days before StartJoin launches are online throwing away their disability money. They need more supervision. =(

It's understandable though, there have been no official updates for a week and it's imaginable there will be another delay. It's quite the gamble though, if it does launch they are missing out on much more than some marginal gains.
It's really sad that people mentally handicapped enough to sell 2 days before StartJoin launches are online throwing away their disability money. They need more supervision. =(
Ha! Got the second dump  Grin
Activity: 546
Each village has its own fool .
And every fool  has his village  Grin
legendary
I got a feeling we are going to get another delay in the launch...
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
weak hand keep dumping . they will cry later on.  Smiley
I missed the dip  Sad
Activity: 546
He who has ears to hear, let him hear  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: