Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 65. (Read 538973 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

I'm trying to figure out how does it relate to startcoin?

I mean so many other share offerings have already got listed on Bnktothefuture and it didn't seem to affect startcoin so far. For example factom series A funding is currently going on their platform and it does not involve startcoin in any way.

What's going to be different now? Is it all hype or is there something more to it?
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Is there a link to the slack/telegram group? Thanks.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
all talk no action.

typical hype bullshiiiitttttttt.

I created a new wallet for StartCOIN (action) but their was nearly no "talk" by the community Cheesy

I'm therefore the only one with a new wallet.

Just my 2 cents.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
all talk no action.

typical hype bullshiiiitttttttt.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Rebought at 2800 hope to see some movements this time
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
$1 for BTC range $1000-$2000  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
Got the Windows Installer EXE to install on Ubuntu 16.04LTS Grin

Yelp, that is right, the Windows V2 wallet will run and work on Ubuntu 16.04LTS.

You'll need to Install Wine1.8 onto Ubuntu 16.04LTS, here is a youtube tutorial on installing Wine on Ubuntu 16.04LTS (takes 2 minutes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of1EXRC1xpA

Set "Configure Wine" to operate as Windows 7 emulator.

Download Windows Installer for STARTCOIN and open with Wine1.8. It will, then install STARTCOIN QT in Wine program folder.

----------------------------------------------To find the Startcoin-qt.exe--------------------------------------------------

Go to the "Home" (filing cabinet icon)

Press "Control H" to reveal hidden folders in the "Home" folder, this will reveal the "Wine" folder.

In the "Wine" folder, you find the "drive_c" folder.

In the "drive_c" folder, you go into the Program Files (x86)

The click the "Startcoin" and run the qt.exe with the Wine Windows Launcher.

---------------------------To find the Wallet, for Cold Storage-----------------------------------------------------------------

Press "Control H" to reveal hidden folders in the "Home" folder.

Go into the "Wine" folder and go "drive_C" folder and then too "Users" and then too your PC install name and find the "application data" folder.

The current Feathercoin Window.exe actually runs better on Ubuntu 16.04LTS, then it runs on Windows 7 64bit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way the Startcoin-QT.exe runs really fast on Ubuntu 16.04LTS. Smiley

Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
Nice price move in START.
Any news?
MM

Pls, pls let it be the beginning of the new uptrend, pls  Cheesy
But really - wth  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Nice price move in START.
Any news?

MM
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
hey is START alive yet?  NO?  what a shocker!!!  Roll Eyes
hahahaha,wait for a long time sir  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
hey is START alive yet?  NO?  what a shocker!!!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

We've been mining START on the miners multipool for a while now: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
WHALES YOU ARE FUCKING LATE FOR SUMMER TIME PUMP IT'S AUGUST NOW WHERE ARE YOU?!?!   YOU MUST BE SAVIOUR OF THIS SHIT COIN LIKE YOU ARE FOR ALL THE OTHER SHITCOINS IN SUCH CRYPTO MARKET!!!  Cheesy

The game for START will be on like Donkey Kong when whales want it to be, hello 50k and 100k booyah!

Stop fucking around with ETH/ETC shit, but no complaints as i got more btc to buy wbb and start and 2-3 other alt coins I enjoy!!!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Where can i find my adress on startjoin?  Some weeks ago i sent some coins there but now i can´t find the adress
Pages:
Jump to: