Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 69. (Read 538973 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 10
All we are getting with START are promises. Did those guys ever turned anything of those into reality?
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
actually buying a big bag of start at 2500 isnt the worst idea in the world.

This seems like a bad month for @start
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
actually buying a big bag of start at 2500 isnt the worst idea in the world.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
"Absolutely can, hack has nothing to do with financial health of company. Lot of really cool things happening, that's one reason I'm in Silicon Valley!" -Karl Gray

"Folks StartJoin, despite all the setbacks, roadblocks and toxic individual, is now in the best shape it has EVER been. We're on the cusp of launching a scalable, best in class platform, putting the foundation platform to sleep, launching a mobile app to take crowd funding into the developing world where all the population boom and tech adoption is happening and more importantly partnering with Governments and multinationals to become a crowd funding Titan! The velocity of fundings will put us on the map globally. So I encourage you all to leave the toxic individuals with their recriminations and angst and move forward and get on board with the vision! #getstarted!" - Karl Gray

"Yes Iain! SJ in best financial shape of its life. Focus now on GROWTH!" - Karl Gray

Download Telegram for iphone/android or desktop version and visit www.startchatter.net to join 'Startchatter'.
Pretty sure $START will start pumping soon. It may even beat last summer and set a new ATH. We shall see...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
"Absolutely can, hack has nothing to do with financial health of company. Lot of really cool things happening, that's one reason I'm in Silicon Valley!" -Karl Gray

"Folks StartJoin, despite all the setbacks, roadblocks and toxic individual, is now in the best shape it has EVER been. We're on the cusp of launching a scalable, best in class platform, putting the foundation platform to sleep, launching a mobile app to take crowd funding into the developing world where all the population boom and tech adoption is happening and more importantly partnering with Governments and multinationals to become a crowd funding Titan! The velocity of fundings will put us on the map globally. So I encourage you all to leave the toxic individuals with their recriminations and angst and move forward and get on board with the vision! #getstarted!" - Karl Gray

"Yes Iain! SJ in best financial shape of its life. Focus now on GROWTH!" - Karl Gray

Download Telegram for iphone/android or desktop version and visit www.startchatter.net to join 'Startchatter'.
Activity: 63
First advertisement platform that accepts Startcoin! place banner ads, create faucets or earn free coins.

At www.fauceting.com, earners can get free Startcoin and advertisers can promote website by creating or sponsoring faucets.

Project just started this week!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Max waited for this ETH shit, now that people lost and dumped bunch of ETH, he'll start pumping start  Grin
c'mon Max, pump this shit a bit so I can sell this crap  Roll Eyes
Activity: 784
Merit: 255

Why fake max always said , first he said @start will be rewarded $ 1 but turned out to be a lie , and now will begin a new project , whether it can be trusted again Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
kcin obazs
Activity: 546
And the owners of a few coins turn into investors  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Linked in is being acquired by Microsoft for $25 Billion. There is enormous interest in the intersection of social media and business innovation. The future of StartJoin is connecting entrepreneurs in the developing world with sources of funding in the developed world! The entire strategy is based around rapid user adoption and extreme high velocity micro funding. We're going to become the silicon valley for those who have no access to funding!
Karl Gray. June 14 2016.

Maybe Max and Karl can have lunch with Bill Gates and Jeff Wiener sometime?!  Kiss

Get START on the map HAHA
Activity: 546
Linked in is being acquired by Microsoft for $25 Billion. There is enormous interest in the intersection of social media and business innovation. The future of StartJoin is connecting entrepreneurs in the developing world with sources of funding in the developed world! The entire strategy is based around rapid user adoption and extreme high velocity micro funding. We're going to become the silicon valley for those who have no access to funding!
Karl Gray. June 14 2016.
Activity: 63
When newsletter will be sent  ?
legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004
Study the charts, that is completely incorrect only, LTC has only appreciated by $0.50 on BTC prices increases.

Prior to Block Halving, last year in 2015, LTC hit $7.00, when Bitcoin was trading at $300.

There is a causal connection e.g. people knew BTC block halving was happening in 2016.

But, when LTC Block Halvings occur, they are pretty potent events on LTC's $ price.

Coincidence != Correlation

;-)
legendary
Activity: 1092
Study the charts, that is completely incorrect only, LTC has only appreciated by $0.50 on BTC prices increases.

Prior to Block Halving, last year in 2015, LTC hit $7.00, when Bitcoin was trading at $300.

There is a causal connection e.g. people knew BTC block halving was happening in 2016.

But, when LTC Block Halvings occur, they are pretty potent events on LTC's $ price.

legendary
[It is for newbies, IT DOES SAY NEWBIES SHOULD NOT BUY NEW ALT COINS UNDER 6 MONTHS OF CREATION.

Yeah I got that -- I was reacting to your assertion that value increased because of the perception of a diminished supply feed due to the subsidy reduction.

Other than Bitcoin -- do you have any hard evidence to support this?

Certainly doesn't seem to be the case with Litecoin which by all accounts would be THE most credible ALT to point towards...

-dvd

It does apply to Litecoin.

Say you bought $400 of Litecoins back in 2013 at $24 per coin equals 16LTC

Then, you bought another $400 dollar at bottom of Litecoin slump Jan 2015

$400 at $1.9 per Litcoin equals 210LTC

After Litecoins 1st Block Halving later that year.

The total wallet holding is today worth:

226LTC at $5.17 per coins net worth of wallet is: $1085

As you can see, it is true of Litecoin.

You're arguing for "dollar cost averaging" -- which I don't disagree with as a solid investment strategy...

Litecoins recent rise is likely pegged to the overall interest in Bitcoin and crypto's in general.

Not related to it's subsidy being cut directly.

"As goes Bitcoin so goes the quality ALTS"

In other words...

"When the tide comes in, all boats rise"

-dvd
legendary
[It is for newbies, IT DOES SAY NEWBIES SHOULD NOT BUY NEW ALT COINS UNDER 6 MONTHS OF CREATION.

Yeah I got that -- I was reacting to your assertion that value increased because of the perception of a diminished supply feed due to the subsidy reduction.

Certainly doesn't seem to be the case with Litecoin which by all accounts would be THE most credible ALT to point towards...

-dvd

It does apply to Litecoin.

Say you bought $400 of Litecoins back in 2013 at $24 per coin equals 16LTC

Then, you bought another $400 dollar at bottom of Litecoin slump Jan 2015

$400 at $1.9 per Litcoin equals 210LTC

After Litecoins 1st Block Halving later that year.

The total wallet holding is today worth:

226LTC at $5.17 per coins net worth of wallet is: $1085

As you can see, it is true of Litecoin.

I've used the BENCHMARK HIGH in the LTC price, just to prove the point, but I don't know anyone who bought at that price.
legendary

-dvd
legendary
Coins with block halvings, with big public development teams, are pretty much (95% certain) to go up in price in the long run Smiley

LOL!

Coins that have ACTUAL UTILITY in their underlying value will likely be INFLATION ADJUSTED.

If a coin developer cannot demonstrate WHY someone else would value their tokens for their intrinsic utility, then it's likely a fantasy / scam.

Avoid self-referential systems whereby the the coin developers create a meta-coin pegged to another, usually former coin release.

Be wary of "brand only coins" -- that use trigger words like "reserve"

-dvd

It is for newbies, IT DOES SAY NEWBIES SHOULD NOT BUY NEW ALT COINS UNDER 6 MONTHS OF CREATION.

Pages:
Jump to: