Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 66. (Read 538973 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Waitt waitt and waitt Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
I'm all for long term but long term SUCCESS, this is long term sleeping beauty with whalebots controlling start price forever.  When will see some big actions?!  When is the halving for this bloody coin??  It's funny for such a 'big name' bitshot coin we get no info or updates for all this "big work" going on supposedly.

I monitor the official StartJOIN chat daily and the only news is "we are working on V2" and no StartCOIN development until StartJOIN projects are complete. That includes the website and a mobile app. I doubt we will see V2 launch until late this year or early next.

The last halving was in October and I happens yearly.

Thanks for that.  At least you have provided more details than most info I can find or see from any other online sources.

Soooo basically hold until then and whales wanna wake up this bloody coin for fun times!

I am still adding small bits to my Start bag. I think there is still a good chance they will deliver.

Hope so. I need START to make me RICH!!!!11!!!111  Cheesy Tongue
hahahahah lol  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I'm all for long term but long term SUCCESS, this is long term sleeping beauty with whalebots controlling start price forever.  When will see some big actions?!  When is the halving for this bloody coin??  It's funny for such a 'big name' bitshot coin we get no info or updates for all this "big work" going on supposedly.

I monitor the official StartJOIN chat daily and the only news is "we are working on V2" and no StartCOIN development until StartJOIN projects are complete. That includes the website and a mobile app. I doubt we will see V2 launch until late this year or early next.

Thanks for that.  At least you have provided more details than most info I can find or see from any other online sources.

Soooo basically hold until then and whales wanna wake up this bloody coin for fun times!

I am still adding small bits to my Start bag. I think there is still a good chance they will deliver.

Hope so. I need START to make me RICH!!!!11!!!111  Cheesy Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1311

legendary
I'm all for long term but long term SUCCESS, this is long term sleeping beauty with whalebots controlling start price forever.  When will see some big actions?!  When is the halving for this bloody coin??  It's funny for such a 'big name' bitshot coin we get no info or updates for all this "big work" going on supposedly.

Thanks for that.  At least you have provided more details than most info I can find or see from any other online sources.

legendary

The last halving was in October and it happens yearly.

legendary
It looks cooler than Facebook.

If the platform will implemented on blockchain technology it will the bomb  Grin

I'm all for long term but long term SUCCESS, this is long term sleeping beauty with whalebots controlling start price forever.  When will see some big actions?!  When is the halving for this bloody coin??  It's funny for such a 'big name' bitshot coin we get no info or updates for all this "big work" going on supposedly.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
HELLO IS THIS THING ON?!?!?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Yea, welcome news. The top 40 wallets on Bittrex have over 100k Startcoin. Once that is dispersed we might see some momentum.

Fireworks  Grin
Holders of these wallets have all chances to become a reputable investors.
In the presence of the head ... Cheesy
legendary

Yea, welcome news. The top 40 wallets on Bittrex have over 100k Startcoin. Once that is dispersed we might see some momentum.

If the platform will implemented on blockchain technology it will the bomb  Grin
Activity: 924
I AM
Any news from this coin???i think all of the project is imposible
stay calm. everything is on the way. Hold your coin and stay relax.

LOL I have been in and out of this coin twice since I couldn't hold anymore.

I will be spewing if I miss the pump, that may or may not ever come.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
stay calm. everything is on the way. Hold your coin and stay relax.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

We have introduced discounts on orders paying with START - StartCOIN, discounts are 20% off monthly orders, 25% off 6 monthly orders and 30% off annual orders.

Hey guys, don't forget we have got a range of offers on when ordering with StartCoin!

Thanks for your support guys
This is a good proposal for a 30% discount.
But this is a standard marketing technique.
Have you ever thought seriously about the possibility of making non-standard pitch.
Fixing START prices in FIAT with a certain time lag.
Up to $ 1  Grin
Of course it is the HYIP reception.
But you will not be at a loss.
And you will help the START price to take its place.
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

We have introduced discounts on orders paying with START - StartCOIN, discounts are 20% off monthly orders, 25% off 6 monthly orders and 30% off annual orders.

Hey guys, don't forget we have got a range of offers on when ordering with StartCoin!

Thanks for your support guys
There is no doubt release the exit.
Work began in February and entered the testing stage.
3-4 months for this. In my opinion this will be the last stage of the rocket.
Do not forget blockhalving factor.
Do not forget POLO factor.
Moon is unavoidable.
Heavyweight Bitcoin did x3 eve halving.
Heavy Ether did x30.
Where will fly light START  Grin
legendary
what about this v2 platform?

V2 is months away from release. Crap shoot at this point if it will ever release.
Activity: 355
what about this v2 platform?
Big working happening in the background.
Yep. START is ready to make the jump from TOP-75 to TOP-7.
Countdown shows a few months  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: