Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 70. (Read 538973 times)

legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004
Coins with block halvings, with big public development teams, are pretty much (95% certain) to go up in price in the long run Smiley

LOL!

Coins that have ACTUAL UTILITY in their underlying value will likely be INFLATION ADJUSTED.

If a coin developer cannot demonstrate WHY someone else would value their tokens for their intrinsic utility, then it's likely a fantasy / scam.

Avoid self-referential systems whereby the the coin developers create a meta-coin pegged to another, usually former coin release.

Be wary of "brand only coins" -- that use trigger words like "reserve"

-dvd
legendary
Activity: 1092
I lost 1.6BTC because of the lies MK  Huh

You only lose if you sell.

Really Very Basic Tips for Newbies - during you Learning Period:

Only buy Cryptos that are over 6 months old.

Basically, there are many minor coin releases, where the developer disappears around the 3-6 months.

Seasoned veterans can avoid them, because everyone get's stung buy them at least once, but Newbies won't be able to tell the difference.

Say you buy at the Top of Pump Sad

Hold back half you funds and to be used at the bottom of slump. This will half the effective price of you holding. You will know, when the bottom slump of a coin is: because people come on that thread to piss off the wallet holders.

Example:
Bought at 0.0001BTC at the Top Price.

Then the coin reverse to the bottom in 3 months time.

Now, you can use the second set of funds.

Bought 0.000025BTC, half funds got 4 times as many coins.

5,000 coins at 0.0001BTC=0.50BTC Total
20,000 coins at 0.000025=0.50BTC Total

Now, the average value of your coins you bought is 0.00004BTC.

Coins with block halvings, with big public development teams, are pretty much (95% certain) to go up in price in the long run Smiley

Obviously, it can much more advance from this STARTing foundation!

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
I lost 1.6BTC because of the lies MK  Huh

You only lose if you sell.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
*checking in* for bagholders anonymous meeting here!!!!  Tongue Undecided Lips sealed Cry Grin
legendary
And will be here

If you need counseling that this planet called Moon  Cool
Goodbye baby  Grin
hajaha lol,i not hold this coin sir because price this coin not logic and over all start is scam project

I don't get you point, there over 300 different crypto coins. When, I don't invest in coin, I don't go onto the thread to say I'm not investing.

What is the point of posting the comment, that you've decided not to mine or buy a that coin on its' ANN, which is meant to be used for announcements and feedback for the developers.
'
It's a little insane, to go around posting on various different Alt Coin threads, that you've decided not investing in that Alt Coin Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
And will be here

Goodbye baby  Grin
hajaha lol,i not hold this coin sir because price this coin not logic and over all start is scam project
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
And will be here

Goodbye baby  Grin
legendary

All hail, the Super-Troll

You need counselling for your Trolling Addiction Cheesy
Activity: 642
is this coin still alive?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Where are you guys getting updates on the current situation?
Latest detailed update coming today via email.
Apologies for the delay - we're making sure that in.
Join to SJ  Grin

I pray for 50-100k even, $1usd seems way far off lol. fuck.

But then again btc so high now that 100k is almost $1 anyways Cheesy
Latest detailed update coming today via email.
Apologies for the delay - we're making sure that in.
Join to SJ  Grin
Definitely a $ 1 goal will be achieved  Grin
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
Read carefully the upper part of the inscription.
And yes better watch out.. Grin
Edit : bought more.

Same I bought since dumps heh....I think it's very good game of coins here with dumps and fud and "hack" how ironic?!  Nothing is change in crypto, there is always some hidden agenda!  So for START is such a big coin/community and has major $ into it and bots/whales ... no reason it can't get back to normal levels like 5-10k.  But I think (and hope) it pump like fuck again in summer.  Shocked Cheesy

10k is too cheap. 25k is a better value for startcoin especially after some of the upcoming developments and poloniex add.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha get a load of this clown.
legendary
You will lose a lot more.
The reason is you personally.
But do not worry.
Someone picked up this 1.6 BTC Cool
Also cheap SC will be lifted from the ground  Cheesy

You seem to be sitting on this thread,; simple engaged in an orgy of abuse and derogatory statements on people waiting for Block Halving on START coin, when the supply of START available to miners is halved. Consequently, investors and supporters will be able to adjust the price of START 0.00005BTC.

Perhaps, you believe you are genius, because you only buy Alt Coins when their price is going up! LOL

Compared to last year, BTC was trading at £160 per coin and START was trading at average price of 0.00012BTC.

Today, BTC is trading at £401 (due to block halving in July 10 2015) and START coin is trading at 0.0003BTC, in real terms today is an effective rate of 0.000078BTC using the Fiat Currency valuation of BTC as a underlying guide for newbies into the Crypto Sector .

This is 30% lower than last year, but most very NEW ALT COINS will fluctuate by nearly 500% between the top and bottom of peak prices and decline of 30% compared on last year's average prices is a remarkably stable performance.

When, the Block Halving occurs at the end of this year START price will adjust to 0.00005BTC, because the ASIC miner allocation will be halved.  Assuming BTC is still £401 per coin, real effective rate on 2015 will 0.00013BTC, a respectable gain of 8.33% or 4% per annum increase.

This entirely respectable for long term investors, who also support the social funding of various projects in G8 countries.

As for MK, nobody can expect him to guarantee a flat and unmodulated prices in START on monthly or quarterly or yearly basis.

legendary
Activity: 1030
legendary
Activity: 1030
Read carefully the upper part of the inscription.
And yes better watch out.. Grin
Edit : bought more.

Same I bought since dumps heh....I think it's very good game of coins here with dumps and fud and "hack" how ironic?!  Nothing is change in crypto, there is always some hidden agenda!  So for START is such a big coin/community and has major $ into it and bots/whales ... no reason it can't get back to normal levels like 5-10k.  But I think (and hope) it pump like fuck again in summer.  Shocked Cheesy

10k is too cheap. 25k is a better value for startcoin especially after some of the upcoming developments and poloniex add.
You will lose a lot more.
The reason is you personally.
But do not worry.
Someone picked up this 1.6 BTC Cool
Also cheap SC will be lifted from the ground  Cheesy
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I lost 1.6BTC because of the lies MK  Huh
china exchange for www.bitdou.com
 exchange  the startcoin
I see starcoin.
I see startpoint.
Not START.
What is it. Another Chinese ABIBAS  Huh
Incidentally there is a sufficient number of exchanges that support START.
I hope to turn POLO  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: