Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 77. (Read 538973 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Max and his delusional idea how to kill Goldman Sachs

https://youtu.be/vpolS_RJSsI?t=1m39s

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

lmao wtf did i just watch?  Undecided

this is the "famous" dude we're all hype about to get start to the moon?Huh  Roll Eyes
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
What a load of shit this coin is its like pumping and dumping fake armarni jeans! hey wanna buy some fake armarni jeans its like the original but shit, wow look at me in my fake armarni jeans don't I look a moron! This is great for the market now we have a competing alternative woohoo. Pump and dump, pump and dump this is great!

Where is the value again? I think this idea is well and truly toast along with Maxcoin and all the other scam coins. Bitcoin on the other hand will continue and is the only thing that has any value.

Hey wanna buy some cheap gold? its like real gold but a bit cheaper, where's Karl Gray he'll buy some he's a genius!

What you are saying can be said about any alt. What are you even doing on this forum?

What I am saying is trying to replicate a great idea like bitcoin whilst creating 50% instantly (centralisation) and trying to crowd fund anything with a coin that is so volatile is a stupid idea. Nobody is mining it because of the 50% premine (centralisation/hegemony) and all you will ever here on this forum are the words pump and moon!

You'll never hear this is a great idea or I transact in it regularly or I mine it, its all about pumping and dumping and being a smart arse!!!

the idea behind start is we have the power, and max is giving away free money to everyday people who want to get involved. The community decides the price and then decides what is funded. high price works in everyones favour. it just hasn't happened yet :lol

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.”  to quote Max Keiser himself, quoting - Oscar Wilde.

Price and Value are two separate things.

Today Startcoin may have a price but what is it's value???
What's the price of counterfeit gold or silver & other altcoins? of course the answer is it doesn't matter because its value is worthless!!!

Startcoin, the coin they cant even give away! does anyone give away gold silver or bitcoin???
No because then it would have no value.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Max and his delusional idea how to kill Goldman Sachs

https://youtu.be/vpolS_RJSsI?t=1m39s

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I don't care, just want the start whale manipulators to pump the shit out of this coin, just because.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
So since Max Keiser is involved in this I assume it was massively premined right? Like Maxcoin.

50% premined..

He was also shamelessly plugging it on his RT show and was helped by some of his SJW friends.

His websites are basically online crypto banks. A GOX in the making..
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
So since Max Keiser is involved in this I assume it was massively premined right? Like Maxcoin.
Activity: 7
startcoin wallet haves troubles synching wit 6k blocks left is going very slow
What a load of shit this coin is its like pumping and dumping fake armarni jeans! hey wanna buy some fake armarni jeans its like the original but shit, wow look at me in my fake armarni jeans don't I look a moron! This is great for the market now we have a competing alternative woohoo. Pump and dump, pump and dump this is great!

Where is the value again? I think this idea is well and truly toast along with Maxcoin and all the other scam coins. Bitcoin on the other hand will continue and is the only thing that has any value.

Hey wanna buy some cheap gold? its like real gold but a bit cheaper, where's Karl Gray he'll buy some he's a genius!

What you are saying can be said about any alt. What are you even doing on this forum?

What I am saying is trying to replicate a great idea like bitcoin whilst creating 50% instantly (centralisation) and trying to crowd fund anything with a coin that is so volatile is a stupid idea. Nobody is mining it because of the 50% premine (centralisation/hegemony) and all you will ever here on this forum are the words pump and moon!

You'll never hear this is a great idea or I transact in it regularly or I mine it, its all about pumping and dumping and being a smart arse!!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

Thank you for replying.

I want to be able to contact the web-designers by posting here, I want to get their ok to repost their info page and give them attribution and links from my page.

I am making a webpage for StartCoin at

http://www.2bacco.com/crowdfunding/index.html

2bacco coin is also accepting Startcoins during this pre-crowdfunding and crowdfunding,
which I hope you take as good news that someone is accepting startcoins,
and I hope to continue to accept startcoins in future projects with 2bacco coin. Smiley

Hi. I am making a webpage for Startcoin at

http://www.2bacco.com/crowdfunding/index.html

The page is titled 'Where or How To Buy Startcoins'

I thought I would check here, and ask you where I can find that information.

Please post a link or webpage url, where I can find information

about where or how to buy startcoins.

I will give attribution and link(s) to the website(s) or author(s).

Thank you

Have you tried the official StartCOIN website at https://startcoin.org

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

Max Keiser LIVE in studio at @LondonRealTV talking about StartNodes

check it out (for the people without flash-plugin) :

https://vimeo.com/164477708

Thanks for posting.
Activity: 30

Max Keiser LIVE in studio at @LondonRealTV talking about StartNodes

check it out (for the people without flash-plugin) :

https://vimeo.com/164477708
legendary
Activity: 1400
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
CryptoFile.Hosting  has been launched and StartCOIN (START) can be used to purchase Premium Upgrades through CoinPayments.net !! Host your files and use crypto's to pay and also earn!! Get Value for your Crypto's!!

More Info https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14681575
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
its hard to predict the future. the present price is down that is true Sad
legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

50% premined centralized cryptofiat currency for all !

Screw what Satoshi said ! Lets fuckem with Max's cryptofiat !
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
i'm bagholding START from start to finish  Grin - ha get it?  feels like forever.  but i hope mewn will come when the whales feel it's time, that's all you can hope for with such chart manipulation of this coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!

legendary
Activity: 1050

welcome to crypto

legendary
Activity: 1120
When is POLO?HuhHuhHuh

Hopefully we see a START recovery (and pump) for a summer party.  Cool

BTC rise is killin alts (for now).
Pages:
Jump to: