Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [STJ] STORJ Token Sale :: 19th May - 19th June - page 10. (Read 20902 times)

Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
StorJ Congratulations on your good ICO performance so far. Never knew things will be this good. Hope the company continues to grow.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Not sure if this has been answered yet but it's stated that each Storj costs 0,5 USD. Against which value is this measures? It is at the time of purchased or against some other value? For example, if at the time of purchase BTC was worth $2000 will I get 4000 STORJ for 1 BTC or is it measured against a later exchange rate.

On another note, someone just bought about 50 BTC worth of SJCX all at once. Seems like someone is accumulating.

I think it is instant and according to what you agreed on the moment. I seen other places where it is instant, even if price goes volatile.

50 btc? that is interesting indeed. I would like to hear an expert analysis on this.

That would be good news as I bought it when btc was about 2600. I'd love to have someone from the storj team confirm this.

Furthermore, I've seen several very large buys this evening. I'd say something is about to be revealed.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Not sure if this has been answered yet but it's stated that each Storj costs 0,5 USD. Against which value is this measures? It is at the time of purchased or against some other value? For example, if at the time of purchase BTC was worth $2000 will I get 4000 STORJ for 1 BTC or is it measured against a later exchange rate.

On another note, someone just bought about 50 BTC worth of SJCX all at once. Seems like someone is accumulating.

I think it is instant and according to what you agreed on the moment. I seen other places where it is instant, even if price goes volatile.

50 btc? That is interesting indeed. I would like to hear an expert analysis on this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
It's seems nothing bounty social media in STORJ, If that there is it's been something that would have been very amazing for projects STORJ hehehe.....
hope sucess.  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003
Congrats to STORJ team for easily collecting 26million$ in just few days and close to 4 million looks to be easily achievable in the next few days,I hope this ICO will close by this week.
So after achieving their taget whats next, does that mean they will not continue selling. I hope they will, as I see a lot of people showing interest in STORJ and price right now is very good.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
On june 2,the price was 0.00026776 btc and now on 3rd june,price is 0.00028818 btc.Its gradually increasing.Quiet interesting.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I am waiting for dev signature, waiting for more information.
Activity: 490
People not reading drives me insane on this forum.  All the info you need about storj can be found by using the search function,  and most of it is in this thread here.  There aren't many threads about it and this is the main one. 

May look into it on poloniex.  Bittrex was never my thing.
I agree with Pearls Before Swine,  Poloniex would be a much better choice rather than listing it in Bittrex. Poloniex is very active and their website layout looks nice. The Trollbox on Poloniex is active as well, so it's pretty easy to promote STJ in there if needed.

Bittrex used to have a chatroom though I am not too sure what happened to it -there was not many people in there anyhow.

That's only if I had to choose, personally I think having only one exchange is enough.
Poloniex is a legit exchange and adding STJ in it will help to get wide attention from investors as it has very big trade volume.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Semux!
People not reading drives me insane on this forum.  All the info you need about storj can be found by using the search function,  and most of it is in this thread here.  There aren't many threads about it and this is the main one. 

I agree with Pearls Before Swine,  Poloniex would be a much better choice rather than listing it in Bittrex. Poloniex is very active and their website layout looks nice. The Trollbox on Poloniex is active as well, so it's pretty easy to promote STJ in there if needed.

Bittrex used to have a chatroom though I am not too sure what happened to it -there was not many people in there anyhow.

That's only if I had to choose, personally I think having only one exchange is enough.

Ofc Polo is top exchange, but being on bittrex will also be good. It's like polo some time ago in terms of volume.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Activity: 868
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 798
Merit: 501
I will be looking to receive some of these offerings now instead of the other ones I have found similar to these but this one is an older one from the previous one offered a year ago. Which I got confused with it at first but the names differentiate the two quite noticeably.
Thank you Storj.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Why I can't participate in this ICO? It is pointed that ICO lasts till 19th June. WTF?

Their target was $30 million. And they reached that easily, even pre-sale was $15 million.
You can still buy from market.

No thanks. Better invest in AE
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
where information about bounty ?
Look elsewhere , no bounties here, real developments have no need to give out stuff for free to desperate people

Why I can't participate in this ICO? It is pointed that ICO lasts till 19th June. WTF?

ICO ended, terms of sale ending was 30 million raised or 19th June, whichever comes first. You can always buy sjcx from an exchange and wait for the upcoming storj coin swap. Than again, you don't actually read so it doesn't matter anyways
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

You can still buy the original coin at around 0.60 cents now, which will be converted later on.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

Activity: 966

Their target was $30 million. And they reached that easily, even pre-sale was $15 million.
You can still buy from market.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
A decentralised cloud storage is an amazing project that will revolutionize the whole industry.I hope to see storj among top 10 cryptos soon.

yes. I can see this grow-up of this ICO . It will prove how far this project can go .
I'm waiting for the ending date of ICO and will consider to valuate this project but I believe this project will be successful.

The former CEO seemed very good (Shawn), I am not sure about the new management

Shawn wanted to concentrate solely in the code without other distractions

Also, feel free to ask questions @ community.storj.io
Pages:
Jump to: