Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [STJ] STORJ Token Sale :: 19th May - 19th June - page 6. (Read 20902 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Looks like tokens are being distributed, many users have reported receiving them.

Really? How to watch the token in my ETH wallet?
what's the contract ?

Paste your receiving address into etherscan.io and look for incoming transactions or token transfers.

You should see tokens coming in and where they came from.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Looks like tokens are being distributed, many users have reported receiving them.

Really? How to watch the token in my ETH wallet?
what's the contract ?
legendary
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Read the latest news from a couple of days ago. They said when it might happen.
There are more than two weeks past.

Where are our STJ tokens? Are they ready for distribution?

No answer from the developers, seems like we will to wait till the promised date on 25 June (Within 4 weeks from ICO end date) since the ICO ended on 25 May.

Lack of communication from the dev. It is a shit. They sold out a lot of money and never hired a market and communication staff.
I am very disappointed about it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
They are taking the maximum time to distribute the tokens
Activity: 812
Merit: 256

No answer from the developers, seems like we will to wait till the promised date on 25 June (Within 4 weeks from ICO end date) since the ICO ended on 25 May.

Yes. It's great lately. They had an AMA on topic. The over all atitudine is positive toward the community and they are well aware of the priorities. They said there will be big announcements and a new UI... along better functionality that ethereum brings.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003
Nice seeing SJCX price in Polo going up again. Hope this climb continues even on the weekends till next week. Planning to buy some more if price stays at positive. I see a lot of activities too posted from their telegram bot. 4 weeks to go for tokens to be delivered according to their telegram bot.
Activity: 633
Merit: 768
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
By the time there was an article on coin telegraph, the ico already had about 22 million. How come it was this fast the ico. Any idea.
15M already came from presale (as stated above) before the regular tokensale started...
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Update on distribution?

I thought 2 weeks was the timeframe...
legendary
Check out the AMA with Shawn Wilkinson on the Storj subreddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/storj/comments/6h7ial/im_back_ama/
By the time there was an article on coin telegraph, the ico already had about 22 million. How come it was this fast the ico. Any idea.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
Actually is less then 30 million, literally half of it is locked in a time manner. The ico started at about 22m AFAIK with presale.

No.  There was a presale where they earned 15 million.  The other 15 million was part of the public token sale.

None of this money is locked up.
Actually is less then 30 million, literally half of it is locked in a time manner. The ico started at about 22m AFAIK with presale.
Activity: 416
this is a scam? ico finish, but dev no update news word  Huh Huh
LOL investor $30M

No scam, Storj has a solid team a live product and a huge community.

You need to follow their channels for updates, Bitcointalk is not where they are most active.

https://community.storj.io that's where you want to be if you want updates.

oke thanks info done join in community
legendary
LOL investor $30M

No scam, Storj has a solid team a live product and a huge community.

You need to follow their channels for updates, Bitcointalk is not where they are most active.

https://community.storj.io that's where you want to be if you want updates.
Activity: 416
LOL investor $30M
Activity: 476
I watch and will invest to this coin, its clean and interesting roadmap. Good Luck for your nice project.
I involved myself first as participant of signature camping , and this becomes very interesting to me so i will dedicate one HD to become farmer.
it seems This coin has a good potential for development and I will join this coin when it's listed on bittrex echange after ICO launching finished.
Me too, no matter how good coin looks, i do not like to invest in ico projects. Lots of members here get chances this way to multiply their investment, but i dont like such risks. I will wait for Bittrex then we can talk.
Pages:
Jump to: