Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [STJ] STORJ Token Sale :: 19th May - 19th June - page 8. (Read 20902 times)

Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
This might be the last week of this campaign and good to see that they reached their target pretty early,like to hear about the after sale details from the teams and when you will be listing your coins for trading,really looking forward to that.
I think Storj would be listed in the exchanges said in the OP right after the ICO ends because
old token of storj which is storjcoinx,
is already listed on bittrex and poloniex. Maybe they would just close the trade of the old coin for a bit then replace it with the new storj like what c- have done with xaurum when it released v2.0 or they will just simply add storj then remove old one later on.

The bolded really confused me. I have always used both StorjcoinX and StorJ interchangeably, thought both were thesame. Really confusing stuff
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Pre-sale done? Where to find statistics of pre-sale if possible...

I've been watching this Project for 2 month. In a while, i was busy and missed the action.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
What maybe the reason for the almost 100% price rise in  these 2 days?
I was talked about how this is good opportunity only few posts above, and turns up my call was good high was at 70k and current price of 40k is correction, which means it will be back to 50k in no time. Yes it is good project and it will be one of those regrets "why i didn't bought then." few months before.

ETH rising does affect the current coin or the new one more? I see that eth goes up and storj is 7% down (not based on eth yet).
Current coin is based on BTC blockchain, https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SJCX, new one will be on ETH.
All ETH based coins doing extremely well.I forsee eth will be very close to btc in future that will push up all eth based tokens also.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
Can't release the tokens before the conversion platform is completed?  
You serious? I invested thinking it would take 2 weeks.... wow

Can't blame anyone if you didn't read before u invest. Maybe I should start an ico that signs over human rights as slaves in the terms and conditions.
Knowing how well ICO’s do on this forum, I am sure that you will have a bunch of investors for that.

On another note, this project looks like it’s doing well. The daily volume is over a million dollars and it’s kind of surprising that the coin didn’t lose any of the daily volume because of Poloniex removing their Trollbox. The Trollbox is usually used to pump coins, I guess that Storjcoin X does not need that to get people to invest more money in the coin.

Interesting, I didn't know poloniex removed their troll box.

I just started using another exchange and noticed they didn't have one either.

Is this a trend now?

They do cause people to sell and buy on rumors to an extent I guess.

But to remove it all together seems a bit of overkill IMO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
For the first time,Bitcoin accounts for less than half of the market cap of all crypto currencies which was earlier around 80%.Main reason for this downfall was upcoming of some promising altcoins like Storj.People have started to find great future in investing in these coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I was talked about how this is good opportunity only few posts above, and turns up my call was good high was at 70k and current price of 40k is correction, which means it will be back to 50k in no time. Yes it is good project and it will be one of those regrets "why i didn't bought then." few months before.

ETH rising does affect the current coin or the new one more? I see that eth goes up and storj is 7% down (not based on eth yet).
Current coin is based on BTC blockchain, https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SJCX, new one will be on ETH.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252

Yes. That's why am asking the latest eth impact
legendary
Activity: 1722

The question is
When is the swap and distribution going to happen?

I figured it would be happening right now

They say distribution should be within 4 weeks of the sale end, they had a lot of support calls and need to get things right, mainly because people not reading instructions before buying.
But it may happen sooner.

The swap should officially happen before July 19th but most probably sooner so long as the distribution gets underway it shouldn't be much longer after that.

4 weeks I think is enough for the next stage

Four weeks since the end of ICO will come soon. What's the latest news about the token release?

Work in progress, that's what I heard. It says 4 weeks in the terms of sale but the team is trying to release tokens as soon as they can.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

The question is

They say distribution should be within 4 weeks of the sale end, they had a lot of support calls and need to get things right, mainly because people not reading instructions before buying.

The swap should officially happen before July 19th but most probably sooner so long as the distribution gets underway it shouldn't be much longer after that.

Four weeks since the end of ICO will come soon. What's the latest news about the token release?
Activity: 742
Merit: 252

Can't blame anyone if you didn't read before u invest. Maybe I should start an ico that signs over human rights as slaves in the terms and conditions.
Knowing how well ICO’s do on this forum, I am sure that you will have a bunch of investors for that.

On another note, this project looks like it’s doing well. The daily volume is over a million dollars and it’s kind of surprising that the coin didn’t lose any of the daily volume because of Poloniex removing their Trollbox. The Trollbox is usually used to pump coins, I guess that Storjcoin X does not need that to get people to invest more money in the coin.

The volume can get where it needs to go. The big change would be to add Asian markets, and then you'd see volume as SIA coin (over 19k)
Activity: 601
Merit: 250

The question is

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1722

The question is

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How much are the farmers who are going to rent their hard drive space and bandwidth earn with this whole arrangement and what process do I need to follow to become a farmer.

Earnings are difficult to estimate, they depend on several variables, you can check out the latest payouts on Rocket Chat (https://community.storj.io) in the #payouts channel.
Anyone can be a farmer just need to download the software for your machine, specify a payout address, a data folder, and get farming.

Storj Share GUI: https://github.com/Storj/storjshare-gui/releases

That's all you need to get started or may want to use the CLI version, also on GitHub.

I am currently downloading your software and see how much tokens i will be able to earn and am i earning by only renting the hard drive and bandwidth or there are other variables am not aware about, please clarify that for me please.Thanks

I'm interested to hear about what the income generation is like on a personal computer / laptop.  I have 2 regular laptops that I could potentially use for this if the returns are decent. Smiley

It depends on how much space you are sharing, and how much of that you upload.
Coins are paid out once a month from what I can see...
Im currently sharing about 600gigs of space for the month to test it out, so far, Ive uploaded almost 15gigs in about 9.5days
Not sure what the payout will be at the end, but, Ill post and let you know.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Activity: 882
Merit: 544

People are realizing this is a solid project with real potential.
And the coin can be swapped 1:1?

Yes SJCX to STORJ will be 1:1 swap

The question is

I am not certain when the swap distribution will happen but I'm sure that swap from sjcx to storj will happen soon right after or before storj's listing to the exchanges mentioned in the original post made by OP.  For now always visit the exchanges mentioned by OP because exchange will happen soon and it might be exchanged there from sjcx to storj.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
Woot, woot!  It's defnitely a project with potential, as the gentleman above has stated (why can't I quote users' posts here?).  I'm grateful for the signature campaign going on as long as it has been.  Glad to be a part of it.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
What maybe the reason for the almost 100% price rise in  these 2 days?

People are realizing this is a solid project with real potential.
And the coin can be swapped 1:1?

Yes SJCX to STORJ will be 1:1 swap

The question is

Pages:
Jump to: